Youngest and Chioest Football Manager

Thaiyotakamli

Chinese actress Ai Ru, who shot to fame after being crowned the winner of the 7th Miss Tourism Competition in 2009, and subsequently starred in the hit TV series Naked Wedding Age in 2011, surprised football fans when she was named as the president of Sichuan Lidashi Football Club.

Now Ai has become the spokesperson and ambassador of the football club, according to an article in Asian Town.

Lots of football insiders were very surprised and confused upon learning that an actress, who seemingly has little connection to sport, has become the youngest top leader of a Chinese football club.

Despite being newly established, the football team has excellent coaches and a professional management team, and their results of warm-up matches have so far been satisfactory.

FootballMgrcover.jpg?itok=yQSE7Gy3

c17.jpg?itok=CMs4bRZD

c10.jpg?itok=uRTjZrEn

c11.jpg?itok=j5oRWKQQ

c12.jpg?itok=niQIJUIp

WHY S-League dont have this kind of Manager? Sure player motivation up 200% :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Chinese actress Ai Ru, who shot to fame after being crowned the winner of the 7th Miss Tourism Competition in 2009, and subsequently starred in the hit TV series Naked Wedding Age in 2011, surprised football fans when she was named as the president of Sichuan Lidashi Football Club.

Now Ai has become the spokesperson and ambassador of the football club, according to an article in Asian Town.

Lots of football insiders were very surprised and confused upon learning that an actress, who seemingly has little connection to sport, has become the youngest top leader of a Chinese football club.

Despite being newly established, the football team has excellent coaches and a professional management team, and their results of warm-up matches have so far been satisfactory.

FootballMgrcover.jpg?itok=yQSE7Gy3

c17.jpg?itok=CMs4bRZD

c10.jpg?itok=uRTjZrEn

c11.jpg?itok=j5oRWKQQ

c12.jpg?itok=niQIJUIp

WHY S-League dont have this kind of Manager? Sure player motivation up 200% :D

Nice to have one such manager.

Haha, but young and hot blooded players may spend more time with their hands than on their feet.

Nice to have one such manager.

Haha, but young and hot blooded players may spend more time with their hands than on their feet.

winning the match get to orgy with the manager haha

If got this kind of chio manager, ask me to play and die on the pitch, I will do it for her ! :D

The opp players will also want to look at her, then they will concede goals ! Good strategy :)

In changing room, how? See so many naked own players? Wow, really steamy :))

If got this kind of chio manager, ask me to play and die on the pitch, I will do it for her ! :D

The opp players will also want to look at her, then they will concede goals ! Good strategy :)

I think every player on the pitch want to score on her goal :D

you die on the pitch....the most she cry....than others will get her....hahahaha!Alex Fergason was well known for his hair dryer session during halftime....will this girl give the blow dryer treatment to the whole team during halftime? Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 1

you die on the pitch....the most she cry....than others will get her....hahahaha!Alex Fergason was well known for his hair dryer session during halftime....will this girl give the blow dryer treatment to the whole team during halftime?

She just need to "teh" you with her soft moans at HT, the players cannot tahan, and will chiong out, playing like mad men on high testosterone :D

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

If she says, whoever score 1 goal gets one blow job, I'm sure the goal keeper also will wanna c hiong infront... Hehe

• Praise 2