Cars parking at motorcycle lots....

Dinosaka

Nowadays seems like car owners like to park at motorcycle lots....

This is one example....and got fined for it:)

post-97087-0-01619600-1398596398_thumb.jpg

post-97087-0-27474900-1398596434_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

More weird thing is when the parking lot has many empty spaces lol

Ya, this mscp alot empty lots but this idiot still park at motorcycle lots....

Twincharged

At Bishan park carpark also the same thing. Always see this A7 park at the motorcycle lots on Sunday. Finally the parking wardens came the past few Sundays and issued summon to everyone who weren't parked in a proper lot. Saw one whole row of cars on the double yellow lines get summoned as well.

Maybe he used to park his bike at that lot so not used to park his car on car lot

Maybe that lot is a fengshui lot?

Supercharged

2 + 2 = 4 wheels. It is okay as long as he puts 2X motorcycle coupons LOL

I wish we can apply the same logic to COE [idea]

I guess if no people call up the parking warden, dont think these people would get summon lo. Usually when these people illegal parked, if someone is to call up the authority, and the warden comes fast enough, then the driver will get summon.

Edited by 13177

Supercharged

Well, curious question.

Today, while waiting for my turn to see Tcm.

I saw a lta enforcer on his bike, walking towards my vehicle. Nearby mine, got 4 others. All illegal parking at zigzag line.

I told the officer that I had no alternative as the lots were all taken and I'm waiting for my turn to see Tcm. My wife is inside the car, waiting for me.

He's nice and accept my reason while he book the other 4.

as I Walk back, I kinda kpo and peeps at their fine.

It stated only demerit points.

Mean deduct points and no need to pay a fine?

You should feedback to LTA and let them know their enforcer is not doing their job properly?!

Edited by 13177

Well, curious question.

I saw a lta enforcer on his bike, walking towards my vehicle. Nearby mine, got 4 others. All illegal parking at zigzag line.

I told the officer that I had no alternative as the lots were all taken and I'm waiting for my turn to see Tcm. My wife is inside the car, waiting for me.

There sure got fines to pay...

Supercharged

At Bishan park carpark also the same thing. Always see this A7 park at the motorcycle lots on Sunday. Finally the parking wardens came the past few Sundays and issued summon to everyone who weren't parked in a proper lot. Saw one whole row of cars on the double yellow lines get summoned as well.

I tot Bishan Park car park is free parking. How come got parking warden come to check one...? :huh:

Well, curious question.

Some wardens don't issue tickets and just take photo of your car, then a week later, send the summon to your house. Maybe you have to wait a week or 2 to be sure if he really let you off or not. [sweatdrop]

If indeed that warden let you off, then you are lucky you meet a nice warden cos parking at a zigzag line road usually they don't give chance one....

I tot all those kena dermit points sure got to pay fine. But there are some offenses that pay fine only and NO dermit points. Got to check TP/LTA website on the offenses section to find out more....

Edited by TVT

Turbocharged

I tot Bishan Park car park is free parking. How come got parking warden come to check one...? :huh:

Free for your 'nigth attacks' inside car if you park between 2359 to 0600.... [:p]

The bigger ones at BP are not free, but apparently the morning exercise groups have some unwritten understanding with wardens that at least on sat morning they wont check the carpark ie no need put coupons when they do morning exercise in the park

The small one is free though

Edited by Super7

Supercharged

Free for your 'nigth attacks' inside car if you park between 2359 to 0600.... [:p]

The bigger ones at BP are not free, but apparently the morning exercise groups have some unwritten understanding with wardens that at least on sat morning they wont check the carpark ie no need put coupons when they do morning exercise in the park

The small one is free though

Oh...is it? Lucky got regulars like you who visit the park often at night (for whatever reasons) to inform me about this....thanks yah.. :D

Yes, i know the small car park (opposite blk 222) is FOC. So I tot the bigger one (nearby the MacDonald), is also FOC...!

Supercharged

Some wardens don't issue tickets and just take photo of your car, then a week later, send the summon to your house. Maybe you have to wait a week or 2 to be sure if he really let you off or not. [sweatdrop]

If indeed that warden let you off, then you are lucky you meet a nice warden cos parking at a zigzag line road usually they don't give chance one....

I tot all those kena dermit points sure got to pay fine. But there are some offenses that pay fine only and NO dermit points. Got to check TP/LTA website on the offenses section to find out more....

yeah, was lucky and he was sure understanding enough..

thats why i dislike to go to this TCM..

always got to wait, despite i obtain queue number in morning..

but what to do, she's really good.

↡ Advertisement