Taobao Sure Can Buy List

Mustank

I very Heng Liao

Nearly all items no problem except fire extinguisher

They last minute boh jee ship : xd:

You are so lucky.

I am not as lucky as you.  First time buying from Ezbuy, parcel lost and I requested them to repurchase for me.  When I received the item, it was spoilt and dirty.  I cannot understand why a seller can send such an item out on knowing that such condition is not acceptable to any buyer. 

I sent the complaint to Ezbuy and it took them more than 1 week to reply.  Telling me that they couldn't contact the seller asking me to accept the item at 30% off.  Very funny, would anyone of you willing to pay 30% less for the dirty and damaged item  below?  Would anyone keep such item?  Really seow.     

post-59242-0-36785100-1484268971.jpg

↡ Advertisement

You are so lucky.

I am not as lucky as you.  First time buying from Ezbuy, parcel lost and I requested them to repurchase for me.  When I received the item, it was spoilt and dirty.  I cannot understand why a seller can send such an item out on knowing that such condition is not acceptable to any buyer. 

I sent the complaint to Ezbuy and it took them more than 1 week to reply.  Telling me that they couldn't contact the seller asking me to accept the item at 30% off.  Very funny, would anyone of you willing to pay 30% less for the dirty and damaged item  below?  Would anyone keep such item?  Really seow.     

Post your feedback on the seller bah. 

• Praise 1

You are so lucky.

I am not as lucky as you. First time buying from Ezbuy, parcel lost and I requested them to repurchase for me. When I received the item, it was spoilt and dirty. I cannot understand why a seller can send such an item out on knowing that such condition is not acceptable to any buyer.

I sent the complaint to Ezbuy and it took them more than 1 week to reply. Telling me that they couldn't contact the seller asking me to accept the item at 30% off. Very funny, would anyone of you willing to pay 30% less for the dirty and damaged item below? Would anyone keep such item? Really seow.

buy taobao got risk one

Your item look used

But if you didn't choose ship for me

You can make noise say they should have discovered this during their product inspection

(They have a sop to inspect all buy for me and prime. But the inspection is visual. Meaning if I buy a MP3 player. On surface looks bling bling new, but actually cannot work one, no count. But if I buy Naked air shoes, the air sac obviously sexploded, then count. That's my impression. They have a pdt value $100 insurance for buy for me and prime.)

I believe you can take up the matter with them on that they should have spotted the problem during inspection

Oh yah, I forgot. Quickly go and screenshot the seller page on the pdt. Because if the picture shows bling bling new but come is cui one, stronger case

But of course if this is supposed to be a battle beaten r2d2 the hard lah

• Praise 2

buy taobao got risk one

Your item look used

But if you didn't choose ship for me

You can make noise say they should have discovered this during their product inspection

(They have a sop to inspect all buy for me and prime. But the inspection is visual. Meaning if I buy a MP3 player. On surface looks bling bling new, but actually cannot work one, no count. But if I buy Naked air shoes, the air sac obviously sexploded, then count. That's my impression. They have a pdt value $100 insurance for buy for me and prime.)

I believe you can take up the matter with them on that they should have spotted the problem during inspection

Oh yah, I forgot. Quickly go and screenshot the seller page on the pdt. Because if the picture shows bling bling new but come is cui one, stronger case

But of course if this is supposed to be a battle beaten r2d2 the hard lah

Very obvious that it is unacceptable right?  Supposed to be in the stand but it was separated from the stand and so DIRTY.  Terrible.  I reply to them obviously unacceptable for me to accept it at 30% discount.  I insisted them to resend me another one.  They haven't reply yet.

So embarrassing for me. Supposed to be a Christmas gift but it was delayed due to losing of the parcel.  And now this issue.

Bought from this seller. 

https://ezbuy.sg/Product/Detail?url=https%3a%2f%2fitem.taobao.com%2fitem.htm%3fid%3d525519877419&src=

Post your feedback on the seller bah. 

Bought from Ezbuy.  There's no communication link to the seller one.  Also no feedback on the seller like Qoo10 to create awareness to all potenital buyer one.  Only can feedback to Ezbuy.  I already feedback to them.  They said cannot reach seller but I insisted to CHANGE.

Edited by Dleodleo

Very obvious that it is unacceptable right? Supposed to be in the stand but it was separated from the stand and so DIRTY. Terrible. I reply to them obviously unacceptable for me to accept it at 30% discount. I insisted them to resend me another one. They haven't reply yet.

So embarrassing for me. Supposed to be a Christmas gift but it was delayed due to losing of the parcel. And now this issue.

Bought from this seller.

https://ezbuy.sg/Product/Detail?url=https%3a%2f%2fitem.taobao.com%2fitem.htm%3fid%3d525519877419&src=

Bought from Ezbuy. There's no communication link to the seller one. Also no feedback on the seller like Qoo10 to create awareness to all potenital buyer one. Only can feedback to Ezbuy. I already feedback to them. They said cannot reach seller but I insisted to CHANGE.

Probably easier to ask for full refund

Because ezbuy ought to have rejected the goods when it arrived at their warehouse

Buying taobao thru agent is like that one

Because ezbuy ought to have rejected the goods when it arrived at their warehouse

is ezbuy like comgateway? they can't open the parcel if they are just provide concierge service right?

• Praise 1

is ezbuy like comgateway? they can't open the parcel if they are just provide concierge service right?

if u use them as agent, they will visually inspect for you.

years ago, i bought 4 wall clocks for my house during renovation. They helped me return one clock back to the seller as the glass face was broken.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

They do open the parcel for repacking. But not the item box.

Anyone bought automatic MJ table from Taobao ?

I see they all have 144 tiles version, missing the 4 animals.

I thought can buy blank tiles from them to make my own but seems the table cannot auto distribute 18/19 tiles.

Not sure if those sold locally are reprogrammed or something.

Anyone bought automatic MJ table from Taobao ?

I see they all have 144 tiles version, missing the 4 animals.

I thought can buy blank tiles from them to make my own but seems the table cannot auto distribute 18/19 tiles.

Not sure if those sold locally are reprogrammed or something.

obviously cannot lah, how the table know who zuo zhuang  [laugh]  [laugh]

use own set og MJ lor.

obviously cannot lah, how the table know who zuo zhuang  [laugh]  [laugh]

use own set og MJ lor.

Hmm.  Cant use own set of MJ cause the table requires magnetic ones.

Like that for SG style must keep aside 4 tiles everytime and add back myself ar ?

Ya.  They replied that it was their negligence for not inspecting and they just replied that they managed to contact the seller and will be sending the replacement item over.

What a bad experience for a first time buyer.

Edited by Dleodleo

Ya. They replied that it was their negligence for not inspecting and they just replied that they managed to contact the seller and will be sending the replacement item over.

What a bad experience for a first time buyer.

I was not 100% confident it would work

But heng it did

Buying from taobao is like going to sungei road

Nothing like emporium

But once in a while you find gold there

• Praise 2

Engine oil buy from Amazon when got deals la. Cheap and good.

Buy from taobao and ship across confirm more expensive.

• Praise 1

Very obvious that it is unacceptable right?  Supposed to be in the stand but it was separated from the stand and so DIRTY.  Terrible.  I reply to them obviously unacceptable for me to accept it at 30% discount.  I insisted them to resend me another one.  They haven't reply yet.

So embarrassing for me. Supposed to be a Christmas gift but it was delayed due to losing of the parcel.  And now this issue.

Bought from this seller. 

Bought from Ezbuy.  There's no communication link to the seller one.  Also no feedback on the seller like Qoo10 to create awareness to all potenital buyer one.  Only can feedback to Ezbuy.  I already feedback to them.  They said cannot reach seller but I insisted to CHANGE.

https://world.taobao.com/item/525519877419.htm?fromSite=main

this should be the link.... bottom left corner, titled "reference link"

but i don't think you can feedback if the actual buyer is ezbuy and not you

• Praise 2

anyone encountered this before? I was trying to purchase this item. But it seems like it's in some promotion. U can't buy it now. There's some countdown timer for 1 hr away or something...

https://detail.ju.taobao.com/home.htm?spm=a220o.1000855.1998059529.1.Uuu1L6&item_id=527086286700&

聚划算专场

查看更多本品牌商品

↡ Advertisement