Taobao Sure Can Buy List

Mustank

PLease post back the result of your experiment. I'm also very curious if this will work. 

Saw another Q and A that says can work, but consume an extra 2 to 3 watts. That will defeat the purpose of changing to LED, as there' s no energy saving. Bypass would be preferred is possible.

UPDATE to my experiment.

Yes it works without removing the ballast.

Indeed Plug n Play. Just remove old fluorescent bulb and insert new G34 LED bulb.

Runs cooler, much brighter and instant on. The old bulbs were burning out and needed to be replaced every few months. Let's see how these perform.

Already replaced 35 pcs of these with the LED versions.

Now replacing toilet and kitchen round fluorescent tubes.....

• Praise 1

Speaking about LED bulbs,

Are this bulbs that have the uniquely slight bluish white light?

While I prefer yellow light during night time, this bluish light seems not bad too.

I cannot stand those normal while light that's for sure.

While I prefer yellow light during night time, this bluish light seems not bad too.

Blue light affects your melatonin. The warmer the color (ie yellow or orange), the easier it is to fall asleep. In some Europe countries, some people are complaining led Lamp posts are affecting their sleep.
  • Praise 2

Led light also have color temp.the higher numbers, the cooler(more bluish) feel, while lower numbers gets warmer (more yellowish) Normal white light like those florescent are 6500k. 7000k and above can be bluish cold feel.

2000k is like the filament light bulb. For my home I use 6500k for natural light feel when the children studies. For ambience, i use 4500k, just nice mix of white and yellow.

• Praise 1

Latest Taobao DIY I have is replacing the battery on my boy's toy car ride.

You know those toy cars where the rider steps on a pedal and the thing moves those kind.

Apparently looks like some acid battery or something. Old school kind.

Battery totally gone dead and thought of buying a new ride but it seems like the car can be resurrected once again with new batteries. Only cost me SGD5 each. Have to get 2 of those.

Arriving later this coming week. 

Saw on Youtube how some chaps actually turbocharged these toy rides by changing the voltage and higer powered batteries. Can tow an adult even and do a wheelie!

You know those toy cars where the rider steps on a pedal and the thing moves those kind.

Battery totally gone dead and thought of buying a new ride but it seems like the car can be resurrected once again with new batteries. Only cost me SGD5 each. Have to get 2 of those.

Saw on Youtube how some chaps actually turbocharged these toy rides by changing the voltage and higer powered batteries. Can tow an adult even and do a wheelie!

I used to have a total of 3 of these toys

Please don't go and buy higher voltage

Dangerous lah

LTA not approved. So it's illegal. Hahahahhaahah

Turbocharged

I am rather glad that my washing machine died

Now I can use something much more efficient

Hahaha.... My 10yrs old LCD TV died recently and I'm so happy for the chance to buy a smart led tv..... But my Hitachi washing machine and fridge still working strong after 10yrs... Don't know should I cry or laugh... Hahaha

Turbocharged

UPDATE to my experiment.

Yes it works without removing the ballast.

Indeed Plug n Play. Just remove old fluorescent bulb and insert new G34 LED bulb.

Runs cooler, much brighter and instant on. The old bulbs were burning out and needed to be replaced every few months. Let's see how these perform.

Already replaced 35 pcs of these with the LED versions.

Now replacing toilet and kitchen round fluorescent tubes.....

Bro, can share the tb link to the led?...

Taobao is now on Lazada.

http://taobao.lazada.sg/

Not everything though but the invasion has started. Retailers gonna feel the heat soon.

makes it easier for those who can't read chinese well or search via chinese terms well!

Hi Media h7g4?

can stream videos from the websites advertised on taobao product page? or is it geo-blocked?

Hahaha.... My 10yrs old LCD TV died recently and I'm so happy for the chance to buy a smart led tv..... But my Hitachi washing machine and fridge still working strong after 10yrs... Don't know should I cry or laugh... Hahaha

Sometimes me too :XD:

Tv die, got excuse buy King Kong tv :XD:

But my tv is also my computer monitor

↡ Advertisement