2014 X-Trail

Quantum

Dear all

This is first post. Like to ask abt FC for x-trail. Just gotten it last week but FC shows 9.5 km/l.

Thks

Fuel consumption usually will improve a bit after running in. My friend bought last year Nov also about 10km+- per litre. This is a heavy car,dont expect good consumption
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Thanks for yr reply.  So, I would expect to be in the range of about 10 to 11 km/litre, based on the posts.

Played with cruise control on steering wheel today, it seems to achieve better fuel efficiency, but I have to be careful when using it on Singapore urban roads.

Noticed condensation build up on my rear lights after the recent cool & rainy days.

Anyone got similar experience?  Seem to be some leakage? Covered under Tan Chong warranty?

Noticed condensation build up on my rear lights after the recent cool & rainy days.

Anyone got similar experience? Seem to be some leakage? Covered under Tan Chong warranty?

Saw mine got it last month but already gone by now. Thinking to ask TCM during next servicing.

If happen you check with TCM earlier, pls update here.

it's normal. 

part of the design.

there's a hole on the cover for water to get in and out.

Anyone got similar experience?  Seem to be some leakage? Covered under Tan Chong warranty?

HU problem is common apparently.

usually they will just replace the HU. the china HU QC really not very good.

My HU suddenly stopped reading CD yesterday. Anyone experienced it and how did TCM settle?

Damn... Kena another issue this morning!

Aircon not cold. Turned fan & temp full blast then became cool after a couple of mins. Resume to mid fan speed & 22 deg, coolness seemed to be back. Will have to monitor & see if the problem persists. Hopefully aircon will hold up thru the CNY. 

My HU suddenly stopped reading CD yesterday. Anyone experienced it and how did TCM settle?

Lol, sigh, my car roof still rattling. Only 8 mths old. Car whistling when accelerating. Send in to TC, apparently gear box faulty!

Saw mine got it last month but already gone by now. Thinking to ask TCM during next servicing.

If happen you check with TCM earlier, pls update here.

hi

the rear light is design to be that way. there is a small opening, thus will have droplet when washing the car or during heavy downpour. but after a while it will go away.

It is design to have a breathing opening...(rather then completely seal-which is subjected to wear and tear, they have the opening so air / water is allow to evaporate overtime). hope info is useful.

• Praise 1

Made appt with TCM's vendor yesterday and got the loader changed at BT this morning, took about 20 minutes.

hi

the rear light is design to be that way. there is a small opening, thus will have droplet when washing the car or during heavy downpour. but after a while it will go away.

It is design to have a breathing opening...(rather then completely seal-which is subjected to wear and tear, they have the opening so air / water is allow to evaporate overtime). hope info is useful.

Was at BT this morning and SC said normal. Better monitor in case the lens turned yellowish. Don't take TCM words 100%.

Happy Cock Year!!

Mist is gone...

Air-con problem also disappeared. Not sure what's causing this intermittent problem. Any clue?

Edited by Karu

Happy Cock Year!!

Mist is gone...

Air-con problem also disappeared. Not sure what's causing this intermittent problem. Any clue?

Could be the cock.
  • Praise 1

An update upon driving the car for 1 yr 3 mths..minor issue here and there..but generally satisfied with the ride with no major prob.. I guess SE is also imporatant..even after 1 yr whenever i have prob with the car, i still go back to her and she will make the correct contacts to rectify for me..

Aircon issue is back... It's still intermittent but on more regular basis in the past few days. Keeps switching in between circulate & vent mode causing warm air to blow instead of cool air. Send car to Tan Chong but they can't find the problem. Will be going back soon when I can book a slot in the morning.

Anyone had similar experience?

Edited by Karu