2014 X-Trail

Quantum

No aircon issue. Keep posted here the eventual outcome TIA.

To be honest. I find Nissan car air con quite good in general. Even my old sunny until the last day, the air con Super cold.

Think you're just unlucky bro

↡ Advertisement

Hi, how I do subscribe myself to the Facebook group? Submitted request a few days back and still pending... Don't really use Facebook so using a dormant account to raise the request. Any issues? Any other XT groups to join?

Hi, how I do subscribe myself to the Facebook group? Submitted request a few days back and still pending... Don't really use Facebook so using a dormant account to raise the request. Any issues? Any other XT groups to join?

Just got your new X-Trail? Which color?

Aircon issue is back... It's still intermittent but on more regular basis in the past few days. Keeps switching in between circulate & vent mode causing warm air to blow instead of cool air. Send car to Tan Chong but they can't find the problem. Will be going back soon when I can book a slot in the morning.

Anyone had similar experience?

Aircon issue rectified?? Edited by Pocy

Aircon issue rectified??

Went to Bukit Timah TC, they found the AC intake sensor faulty. Seemed to have solve the problem after replacing. Let's see if they nailed it.

Seem like the Bukit Timah people are more thorough in their trouble-shooting than the Ubi guys?

To be honest. I find Nissan car air con quite good in general. Even my old sunny until the last day, the air con Super cold.

Think you're just unlucky bro

Yes I used to drive Sunny for > 5years without problem too.

Edited by Karu
  • Praise 1

Went to Bukit Timah TC, they found the AC intake sensor faulty. Seemed to have solve the problem after replacing. Let's see if they nailed it.

Seem like the Bukit Timah people are more thorough in their trouble-shooting than the Ubi guys?

Yes I used to drive Sunny for > 5years without problem too.

Relief !! Hope no more problem. Agreed, BT better. Cheers!!

Good luck!!

Yeah, got my COE [thumbsup]

So how do get myself into the Facebook group? My request apparently expired... I just requested again..

Is the Facebook group the X-trail club you guys refer to?

Yeah, got my COE [thumbsup]

So how do get myself into the Facebook group? My request apparently expired... I just requested again..

Is the Facebook group the X-trail club you guys refer to?

Hi, is the blog http://xtclubsg.blogspot.sg/ part of the XT Club also? How do I "join"? This forum seems to be the only place I can raise questions... I read at the other platforms that I'm supposed to contact the admins, but I don't see any contact details... Did I missed anything? Any assistance here? Thanks! 

Hi, is the blog http://xtclubsg.blogspot.sg/ part of the XT Club also? How do I "join"? This forum seems to be the only place I can raise questions... I read at the other platforms that I'm supposed to contact the admins, but I don't see any contact details... Did I missed anything? Any assistance here? Thanks!

Correct platform. Try again and give the admin a bit of time to respond to you.

For this sidestep design u posted which I'm also eyeing, i noted there are 2 types. One is narrower than the other. Both designs has its own merits but i read it somewhere the installation of sidestep would hinder tyre rotation by TC during servicing. Thus, some has abandoned the idea of installation of sidestep. However, heard that outside tyre shop can resolve this issue. U may wish to take note.

Pardon me, not familiar how to pm u my number.

Pardon me for bringing up an old post... can anyone advise is aftermarket sidestep allowed under LTA, regardless narrower or broader? They did state side skirts "shall not protrude from the car body laterally". And if we install, then TC can still do tyre rotation? I would love to install if allowed  [laugh]

Correct platform. Try again and give the admin a bit of time to respond to you.

Noted bro, no issue, submitted again in the Facebook group  [thumbsup]

Pardon me for bringing up an old post... can anyone advise is aftermarket sidestep allowed under LTA, regardless narrower or broader? They did state side skirts "shall not protrude from the car body laterally". And if we install, then TC can still do tyre rotation? I would love to install if allowed [laugh]

Noted bro, no issue, submitted again in the Facebook group [thumbsup]

So far no issues with TC. They did my tyre rotation even with side steps

They skipped my rotation with remarks saying that wear is comparable for front & back tyres. Not sure if they are lazy to rotate?

Neutral Newbie

Err... can I just PM the facebook group admin or blog admin here? How do I get myself registered to the club? I just requested again with my other dormant facebook account...

Hypersonic

They skipped my rotation with remarks saying that wear is comparable for front & back tyres. Not sure if they are lazy to rotate?

Confirmed lazy
↡ Advertisement