Chia Seeds

Matoonia

@pinobii

Good morning :)

Wah next time doggie b4 buying must consult u 1st, your price is always lower than what I see, this is even cheaper than what we bought the last time [:p]

• Praise 4

Good morning :)

Wah next time doggie b4 buying must consult u 1st, your price is always lower than what I see, this is even cheaper than what we bought the last time [:p]

Think OG promotion just started.

Expiry date Dec 2019.

Turbocharged

I'm taking these seeds ..

Hock Hua selling at $8 per bottle..

Good for high blood n high cholesterol sufferers..

Just bought 1 kg pack from Aeon Bt Indah for Rm55 at the Organic food section.

now.. time to figure out how to eat it...

malaysia everything is cheaper lol.

sprinkle on salad.

or mix into your milo or milk, wait for 10 minutes for it to become jelly like and eat

malaysia everything is cheaper lol.

sprinkle on salad.

or mix into your milo or milk, wait for 10 minutes for it to become jelly like and eat

Like i mentioned before, u need to have these ground up before u enjoy their real benefits.

stick to ground flaxseed if u are looking for the same health benefits. but it's not nice to eat.

Like i mentioned before, u need to have these ground up before u enjoy their real benefits.

stick to ground flaxseed if u are looking for the same health benefits. but it's not nice to eat.

i am thinking of filling up a pepper grinder with chia seeds and then grind out what i need daily. but not sure if the unconsumed seeds will lao hong in the grinder. currently using a pestle mortar to grind the seeds but a bit leceh.

i am thinking of filling up a pepper grinder with chia seeds and then grind out what i need daily. but not sure if the unconsumed seeds will lao hong in the grinder. currently using a pestle mortar to grind the seeds but a bit leceh.

just buy ground flaxseed lah. seal the bag with a sealing clip and leave in the fridge.

much cheaper.

can soak in water first? i read this blogger chia seed reviews on benefits

and.... he added into coffee? lol.

isn't that like bubble tea liao? with chewy stuff.

he also said black and white no difference in nutrient value. i actually bought black coz i tot i have the impression black is better.

flaxseed i never buy try before. Phoon huat got or not? I can visit this weekend to try.

my blood pressure a bit high recently, trying to exercise more and eat healthier food to stay healthy

can soak in water first? i read this blogger chia seed reviews on benefits

and.... he added into coffee? lol.

isn't that like bubble tea liao? with chewy stuff.

he also said black and white no difference in nutrient value. i actually bought black coz i tot i have the impression black is better.

flaxseed i never buy try before. Phoon huat got or not? I can visit this weekend to try.

my blood pressure a bit high recently, trying to exercise more and eat healthier food to stay healthy

To me these types of seeds, esp something as small as chia, are u really chewing it and breaking up the seed? If u can't even break it up, how much digestion is going to happen? Would u digest a seed from a water melon, just cos u soak it?

Personally i think chia is quite a waste of time.

If u need the omegas 3, eat walnuts and ground flaxeed. If u want the fibre, just eat other fibre rich foods like oats.

Flaxseed ground just buy from the organic shelf of any NTUC. Dunno what that brand is called, origins? 

It's cheap.

https://www.diffmarts.com/origins-healthfood-brown-flaxseed-meal-fairprice/s/i/283354

• Praise 1

To me these types of seeds, esp something as small as chia, are u really chewing it and breaking up the seed? If u can't even break it up, how much digestion is going to happen? Would u digest a seed from a water melon, just cos u soak it?

If u need the omegas 3, eat walnuts and ground flaxeed. If u want the fibre, just eat other fibre rich foods like oats.

Flaxseed ground just buy from the organic shelf of any NTUC. Dunno what that brand is called, origins? 

It's cheap.

https://www.diffmarts.com/origins-healthfood-brown-flaxseed-meal-fairprice/s/i/283354

If you want fibre then the Psyllium Husk you can buy in a packet from NTUC is the best ever.

It's cheap.

yah i think that photo looks like origins brand.

ok will try some flaxseed! thanks for sharing