• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
22 replies to this topic | 7 praises

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:31 PM

Hondasteam
  • Premium member
    Hondasteam
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

What are some of the better brands in the market? And where to buy?

Rgds

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:45 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Taka baby fair, 3rd floor Taka Baby Dept

Mothercare (if u like mothercare products)

Baby kingdom/hyperstore 

Brands. Too many, go see yourself.

Most pple just carry in the arms when going home from hospital anyway.

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:46 AM

Hondasteam
  • Premium member
    Hondasteam
    Clutched
    Author Image

Taka baby fair, 3rd floor Taka Baby Dept

Mothercare (if u like mothercare products)

Baby kingdom/hyperstore 

Brands. Too many, go see yourself.

Most pple just carry in the arms when going home from hospital anyway.

Tks

Posted 08 May 2014 - 12:29 PM

Tarquin
  • Premium member
    Tarquin
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Tagore Lane also have...

Posted 08 May 2014 - 12:35 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ubi there got a few. baby hypermart and baby kingdom. quite good prices.

http://babykingdom.com.sg/

http://www.bbhypermart.com/

Edited by Little_prince, 08 May 2014 - 12:36 PM.

"Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it'll spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:03 PM

L_club23
  • Premium member
    L_club23
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I use maxi cosi, so far so good.

Morality is just a fiction used by the herd of inferior human beings to hold back the few superior men

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:05 PM

Berncsp76
  • Premium member
    Berncsp76
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

TS if still not urgent yet. End of this month there's a big baby fair...(motherhood fair 2014)...29May-1Jun.

4 days event from Thur to Sun. Many choices to get at affordable price. Easier to compare too as all under one roof.

IMO, mostly those departmental stores/hypermarts/baby kingdom etc all are under consignment basis thus pricing not that competitive.  

Edited by Berncsp76, 08 May 2014 - 01:11 PM.

I am the XMM TIKO RANGER!

Success is a journey...not a destination - Steven Gerrard

Dare we dream...YNWA!

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:36 PM

Hondasteam
  • Premium member
    Hondasteam
    Clutched
    Author Image

What are you guys doing?? Very informative, si bei tan jia !

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:45 AM

Lab4games
  • Premium member
    Lab4games
    4th Gear
    Author Image

On baby carriers topic, it will be good to read up on the various types.

http://www.becomingm...om/babywearing/

After much research I chose this brand call ABC carrier http://www.actionbabycarriers.com

Pretty light weight on its own and comfortable to Carry the child. The price is worth it even with forwarder shipping. Cos the brand has not much marketing....

Another brand I considered was ergo. Easily available to try in Singapore. I didn't choose it cos the material is thicker and i will perspire more easily

Edited by Lab4games, 09 May 2014 - 08:46 AM.

Posted 16 May 2014 - 05:09 PM

jsautomotive
  • jsautomotive
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Try Sparco child seat & booster www.jsautomotive.com.sg/infant-child-seat-booster.html

The sparco corsa collection embodies the philosophy & spirit of sparco in the world of sports cars with its unique design, style & uncompromising quality

Posted 01 June 2017 - 09:40 AM

ECONOMIC
  • ECONOMIC
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I am having a car that may be too small to fit a rear-facing infant car seat. May I know if there is any store in Singapore that allow buyers to try fitting a seat into a car before purchasing?

Baby Hyperstore/Kingdom, TaiSing etc allow that?

Thanks

Edited by ECONOMIC, 01 June 2017 - 09:40 AM.

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:00 AM

Auto_emocion
  • Premium member
    Auto_emocion
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I am having a car that may be too small to fit a rear-facing infant car seat. May I know if there is any store in Singapore that allow buyers to try fitting a seat into a car before purchasing?

Baby Hyperstore/Kingdom, TaiSing etc allow that?

Thanks

Bro. New borns typically 48cm long. The infant car seat is pretty standard in size. Most cars with 4 passenger doors should handle it well, unless you are driving a 2+2 coupe.

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:38 AM

ECONOMIC
  • ECONOMIC
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Bro. New borns typically 48cm long. The infant car seat is pretty standard in size. Most cars with 4 passenger doors should handle it well, unless you are driving a 2+2 coupe.

Bro, spot-on. 2+2 coupe. Love this car too much, hence will try to check out the fitting before considering other options like changing the car. I am probably the only crazy guy who is trying to fit a REAR-FACING infant seat into a 2+2 coupe.

I have found a non-safety-compromised seat that measures 66cm end-to-end, including the iso-fix base for easy of mounting/dismounting. Not sure if there are others out there?

Would any store let me try the fitting?

Edited by ECONOMIC, 01 June 2017 - 11:02 AM.

Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:45 PM

Auto_emocion
  • Premium member
    Auto_emocion
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Bro, spot-on. 2+2 coupe. Love this car too much, hence will try to check out the fitting before considering other options like changing the car. I am probably the only crazy guy who is trying to fit a REAR-FACING infant seat into a 2+2 coupe.

I have found a non-safety-compromised seat that measures 66cm end-to-end, including the iso-fix base for easy of mounting/dismounting. Not sure if there are others out there?

Once your baby grows, 2+2 is not that friendly. Perhaps use it as a 2nd or 3rd car.

Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:59 PM

ECONOMIC
  • ECONOMIC
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Once your baby grows, 2+2 is not that friendly. Perhaps use it as a 2nd or 3rd car.

I guess so too. Will see how the two mix - babies and coupe, may report back if miracle happens.

Posted 01 June 2017 - 06:12 PM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

The baby hyper store / kingdom those places at Shun Li Industrial should be possible i think. The car can park downstairs, and then go up tell them your needs, and they should oblige. Else, ask them to go with you to your car, check out the size, and then ask them recommend which one can fit first so no need to waste too much time/energy. 

Best to go when not so crowded so they won't be tied up.

Posted 01 June 2017 - 06:14 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

There's a baby fair next week at Expo, will see a lot of good deals. 

ECONOMIC praised this

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:00 PM

ECONOMIC
  • ECONOMIC
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

The baby hyper store / kingdom those places at Shun Li Industrial should be possible i think. The car can park downstairs, and then go up tell them your needs, and they should oblige. Else, ask them to go with you to your car, check out the size, and then ask them recommend which one can fit first so no need to waste too much time/energy.

Best to go when not so crowded so they won't be tied up.

Thanks boss, will try that.

Posted 02 June 2017 - 08:11 AM

Hope_n_pray
  • Premium member
    Hope_n_pray
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Yes, I bought my car seat from Baby Hyperstore at Shun Li. They allowed me to test the car seat on my car before purchasing.

Posted 02 June 2017 - 08:20 AM

ECONOMIC
  • ECONOMIC
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Yes, I bought my car seat from Baby Hyperstore at Shun Li. They allowed me to test the car seat on my car before purchasing.

That is great! Tks

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: bmw and 7 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users