CPF Minimum Sum to be raised again, again and again

Supersonic
(edited)

by the time you reach 55, MS is $500k+ ... 50% still require $250K+ leh ... how much meat left? if any ... lol

by 2030 ... toyota altis maybe $250K liao

Oh issit? I din know that!
So if MS is now $155K, we can pledge $77.5K from CPF used in own property?
Liddat, the true MS now is only $77.5K lah!

Wah, it means I can draw out more cash when I reach 55 (than what I had forecasted)!
Now ... let's re-plan what to do with the extra cash ... Hehe

you are damn right ... if CPF can generate %return as good as %inflation, why need to top up?

but minimum sum does not mean the cpf return is low or need top up ... just more $$$ is "locked out" from you

increasing minimum sum - its time pple wake up n realise the failure of the cpf system.

minimum sum keep increasing - altho unverified theories say it is to cover a hole (simi hole ah??) - but it simply means the cpf has not kept up its performance in the new climate. inflation is 4-5% pa while they maintain 2.5% OA interest. just go calculate the shortfall 20yrs later.

in short, the fund manager doesnt perform so tell u to top up.

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement

3rd Gear

They talked and you believe them .... [hur]

Someone said that Heart By-pass only cost $8/-, you believe ... [sly]

Also said HDB flats 'affortable' and monthly salary of $1000/- can own one HDB flat... [sweatdrop]

They should lock cpf. Hit minimum sum then can use cpf to pay for HDB flats.

Hahah

Supercharged

Dont take it laying down. If you think it is not right that you will never see your CPF $. Vote wisely. Even when you are dead. $ get recycle to your NOK CPF. Nobody see your $ forever. It's pure Ponzi w depressed return.

Are you sure its credited into NOK CPF? its not in cash they return to your NOK??

Supersonic
(edited)

I wish they increase my employer cpf contribution

That will make the cost of doing business more expensive.

We don't want that.

We want the workers to be lowly paid, so business don't go away.

Squeeze from top: your cpf money

Squeeze from bottom: lower your salary

Edited by Kb27

Supersonic

are we okay if govt remove all handouts and freebies?

childcare subsidy la

handicap subsidy la

welfare la

pioneer package la

healthcare subsidy la

one has to give way right?

They r the biggest ponzi player give u jubilee package n pioneer gen package to off track the truth haizzzz

are we okay if govt remove all handouts and freebies?

childcare subsidy la

handicap subsidy la

welfare la

pioneer package la

healthcare subsidy la

one has to give way right?

What talking you? give way- show us the book like a balance sheet & Profit and loss a/c on where the revenue & expenditure goes to?

Subsidy or not is still based on income earning- give us the breakdown of where the subsidy lies and how it is distributed.

Pioneer and healthcare subsidies also need to show the transparency- how much is allocated in comparison to total spending otherwise lots of speculation or justification to hike mimium sum right.

Supersonic
(edited)

if it is so transparent ...

we all know how much is the reserve liao

Edited by Wt_know

Turbocharged

CPF changes can be crowned as the mother of all goal post shiftings.

How to convince people that CPF is not a ponzi scheme?

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Seriously, I no longer bother to follow or understand cpf changes, or % distribution... I treat all my money inside gone... I no longer need to service housing loan, so, how much left also no longer of any use....

I wish they increase my employer cpf contribution

Don't! You will soon be replaced by FT as this is a form of tax to employer if this happen. EP n SP will still be cheaperer, betterer n fasterer than Sinkies.

Are you sure its credited into NOK CPF? its not in cash they return to your NOK??

Someone committed suicide due to financial issue hoping that his.CPF $ will help his family cashflow but nxxbxx, went into their CPF!

Please Singaporeans wake up and see what's happening to this country. Cpf is an implicit tax whereby the govt transfer the ownership of retirement to you instead of the state. I may be paying 10% tax but with cpf, that increases to 47% (+37%) combine . In Nordic countries, that means free education, medical n retirement. We used.to get 6++% in the 70,80s then now becomes cheap fund.for Familee to enslave you and profit them. Privatizing profit, socializing cost. For our next generation at least. Save Singaporeans!

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

So many comments and feedback from citizens, and yet still haven't heard anything from the ministers to address our concerns.

They should at least address our views...

Never mind. Will not and shall not open my ears nor hear anything from them in the next election.

Who ask you all kam lan go vote pap.

Orbi.

This is why I always say, even if vote cat or dog into government, my life will still be better off. It may not improve, but it won't deprove so badly like it is with our dear miw.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

and how do they get $7k?

everyday i saw the news spore standard of living bo tai chi leh if you don't go michelin star restaurant to eat, buy hermes bag or rolex watch.

if inflation is that high ... how come salary increase is so low?

Exactly it is weird and don't make sense.

u look at places with high inflation like India and China.

Their inflation is high, so do their pay hike.

Ours... don't make sense..btw.. Mine was freezed company-wide last year..

Btw.. Did GIC make any huge 'investments' in the recent past in Thailand?

Maybe the losses is anticipated too great after Ying Luck got unlucky such that some measures are needed to fill the loss?

• Praise 2

ceiling is going higher and higher ... where is the ceiling?

Ceiling?? There is no ceiling... The sky is the limit...

↡ Advertisement