Guns printed with 3D printer

Carnoob

Not to mention 3d Bio printer is able to print human parts such as ears, organs, bones and even an arm, a domestic Ultimaker 2 printer is now capable to print a model pistol and sooner a replica and a real pistol later. [sweatdrop]

30~40 years ago when I watched cartoon characters taking to each other thru a monitor screen and think will it possible to see the person over the other side of the phone in future? So it happened, we can already video conference quite sometimes ago and video conference anywhere, anytime with our smartphone today.

The next level we awaiting for are what a 3D printer can made for us and also the recent movie Transcendence, are we able to upload our consciousness to computer 30-40 years later ? Perhaps, tomorrow people are able to custom print a perfect wife with human consciousness or AI for themselves. [gorgeous] I am old liao, don't have another 20-30 years to go .... can't wait for that day to arrive. [smallcry]

Turbocharged

The next level we awaiting for are what a 3D printer can made for us and also the recent movie Transcendence, are we able to upload our consciousness to computer 30-40 years later ? Perhaps, tomorrow people are able to custom print a perfect wife with human consciousness or AI for themselves. [gorgeous] I am old liao, don't have another 20-30 years to go .... can't wait for that day to arrive. [smallcry]

Not everything movie predict came true. There's still no hoverboards, domestic hovercars and no liquid metal terminator robots..