• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
305 replies to this topic | 2,065 praises

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:16 PM

Dru8999
  • Premium member
    Dru8999
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Seems like the recent spate of incidents with our A380s is not getting any better.

http://edition.cnn.c....html?hpt=hp_t3

Tigershark1976 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:31 PM

Camrysfa
  • Premium member
    Camrysfa
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

One can't imagine an aircraft door to be as complex as an aircraft engine.

Yet, Airbus is humbled by a door problem - their engineers can't solve the door problem, hahha

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:57 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

:o :o SQ866... that's the airplane I normally take to HK [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Staff69 and Tigershark1976 praised this

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:49 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If possible, try to stick to B777.
Staff69 praised this

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:53 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

you scared?

:o :o SQ866... that's the airplane I normally take to HK [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Edited by Wt_know, 09 May 2014 - 08:57 PM.

Staff69 and Tigershark1976 praised this

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:56 PM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

That is just the code for that flight leh.

Tigershark1976 praised this

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:58 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I took that twice! Omg better take MAS now

Actually i like B747 it has one of the best safety record history
Staff69 praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:01 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

A380 [thumbsdown]

is the battery safe now?

Edited by Wt_know, 09 May 2014 - 09:01 PM.

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:05 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

That is just the code for that flight leh.

Yes and that's the code of the flight I normally take to HK.

I took that twice! Omg better take MAS now

Let RadX know in advance if you are taking MAS [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:08 PM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I took MAS' A380 to London last year. How's that to beat? [laugh]

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:11 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Put me in your will before you fly again next time :D

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:16 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Normally ah once drop wont drop anymore

So MAS should be he safest airline now to fly. Safer than SQ.

So radx has made the right decision to fly with MAS :D

Last year take and this year take will have different feel one lol
2BDriver and Baal praised this

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:02 AM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I always preferred the B777-300ER.

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:17 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I always preferred the B777-300ER.

cos normally the plane more new and better than 777-200/300

yet to try the dreamliner

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:02 AM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

btw this flight didnt arrive back in HK at 840. i was there .. people were scrambling to get on my 8pm flight ... (which took off at 830 some more). my colleague was waiting for this flight and i think there was another delay again...

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:47 AM

Sabian
  • Sabian
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

cos normally the plane more new and better than 777-200/300

yet to try the dreamliner

Dreamliner also tai ji liao liao. Google ANA, JAL and Qatar Dreamliner. More like Nightmareliner.

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:49 AM

Benarsenal
  • Benarsenal
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

A380 [thumbsdown]

is the battery safe now?

Battery was Boeing Dreamliner leh.

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:40 AM

Camrysfa
  • Premium member
    Camrysfa
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I dun fly frequently, but those times i do, many airlines using Airbus, so not much choice .....

In the last case of the SIA A380 w door problem ( London to SG, divert to Baku ), the door vibration was very severe and suspected of causing pressure loss.

Wonder why no one ground this A380 series until this is settled ..... maybe ang mo maker?

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:32 AM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

both Airbus and Boeing also Ang Mo makers.  :D China maker one I don't dare to take. 

I can only suspect Airbus is the alliance of UK, Germany and France aerospace industries. All are very proud people especially the French. Remembered reading a report, where the wires were too short when the tried to connect different body parts together. Anyone can shed light if A380 doors are French made?

Last time one French car maker also got door problem on one of their model with sliding door. The owner gave up after so many times tring to resolve with dealer. In the end, he has to live with it.

My French ride also has some door problem initially, but luckily dealer resolved it during warranty. The front driver door is self-opening; it popped out suddenly when going through speed regulating stripes on the aeroplane road in Changi.

I dun fly frequently, but those times i do, many airlines using Airbus, so not much choice .....

In the last case of the SIA A380 w door problem ( London to SG, divert to Baku ), the door vibration was very severe and suspected of causing pressure loss.

Wonder why no one ground this A380 series until this is settled ..... maybe ang mo maker?

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:06 AM

Camrysfa
  • Premium member
    Camrysfa
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

both Airbus and Boeing also Ang Mo makers.  :D China maker one I don't dare to take. 

-  - -

http://travel.cnn.co...ture-air-175085

haha, then maybe Asian operator will be asked to lick the dust pronto   .... one Ang Mo country speedily curtailed the wings of an asian operator...

happened in 2011

Tiger Airways is endangered.

All Australian domestic flights operated by Singapore Airline’s carrier have been grounded until July 31 due to safety concerns. The troubled airline’s future is uncertain after its most recent breach of safety standards.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: singapore airlines, airlines and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users