Give the man a TIGER!!!  

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:37 AM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Give the man a TIGER!!!  

How can you encourage people to drink and drive (or ride) ? [laugh]

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:38 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

er/..TIGER balm? :D  :D  :D

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:42 AM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Jokes aside....but isn't it dangerous for the biker to stop beside the car, in the middle of the road ?? I know he is trying to prove a point to that driver for not signalling, but this isn't a safe way to do it mah....

What if behind him there's a car, so this car must divert lane to avoid him? Like that same as that Vespa case leh...

Posted 12 May 2014 - 07:03 AM

Mcist
  • Mcist
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Jokes aside....but isn't it dangerous for the biker to stop beside the car, in the middle of the road ?? I know he is trying to prove a point to that driver for not signalling, but this isn't a safe way to do it mah....

What if behind him there's a car, so this car must divert lane to avoid him? Like that same as that Vespa case leh...

Yeah... if one kuku bong him from behind ?
He tries to educate a driver that is driving dangerously but he him is performing a dangerous act... haha

Edited by Mcist, 12 May 2014 - 07:04 AM.

Posted 12 May 2014 - 07:23 AM

Zyklon
  • Premium member
    Zyklon
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Maybe because never show speed...but I watch and watch...also feel it is more like the motorcyclist is looking for trouble

Mr_b20 praised this

Posted 12 May 2014 - 07:41 AM

Nodtviedt
  • Nodtviedt
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Quite a petty incident imo.. Nowadays a lot of these I-got-camera-wanna-be-tp kind of characters on the road.

Mr_b20, Mustank and Garyyeo72 praised this

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:43 AM

Sci10213
  • Premium member
    Sci10213
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Give the man a TIGER!!!  

there is still a very big gap when the red car change lane... almost everyone does so w/o signal ... wats the big deal? 

Edited by Sci10213, 12 May 2014 - 08:43 AM.

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:50 AM

EXO
  • Premium member
    EXO
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Precisely, the gap is huge and in no way cause danger to the motorcyclist. I understand what he is trying to do, however at least choose a better situation to educate.

The driver should have signalled but at the very least she's not endangering anyone at that specific moment.

Mustank praised this

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:24 AM

Vega
  • Vega
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

the lady driver should say "I didn't buy that option". [laugh]

Phillim praised this

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:27 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Biker go apply become TP la, what are you waiting for???
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

hahah...or say, no enuf $$$, and saving bulb for Xmas

So often we see ppl not signalling.  Salute the rider for going up and giving them a piece of his mind.  \

whether any Danger, regardless, even when there are no vehicles behind, good to cultivate using the damn signal, which i see at least 80% of drivers on teh roads here neglect.  you expect me to anticipate nad read your mind?

i have given up and drive defensively nowadays as i can never assume the fellow infront is gonna turn, cos they dun seem to use the signal, AT ALL

BabyBlade and Vulcann praised this

Brobear
  • Premium member
    Brobear
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Be it big gap or not, every driver should use the signal when filtering or turning. [thumbsup]

Furrynadz, BabyBlade, Aukang and Mustank praised this

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:28 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Be it big gap or not, every driver should use the signal when filtering or turning. [thumbsup]

yup!  agree on all fronts.  Signal indicators are there for a reason!

BabyBlade and Brobear praised this

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:33 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yes, shld signal b4 filtering. But then, the biker wasn't in any apparent danger coz there's enuf room. If liddat he soooo angry liao n willing to risk his own life stopping in the middle of the road to 'educate' others, better for him to take mrt coz this happens EVERYWHERE and EVERYDAY in sg until give up and immune liao.

It's like someone getting angry at ppl honking him while driving in mumbai.......

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:40 AM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

drink and drive is a big no  no.

usually i drink then drive

Sp4wn praised this
"Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it'll spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 12 May 2014 - 10:05 AM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I salute him on educating drivers on the proper use of the signal lights.

He must be a very busy man.

:D

Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 12 May 2014 - 10:05 AM

Knoobie
  • Premium member
    Knoobie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

when nothing happen, pple kpkb say rider want to act TP..

when something happen, pple kpkb say why no one educate the driver..

Maldini03 praised this

Doesn't mean you drive a faster car, you can travel at 70kph on a clear lane 1 with a train of cars behind you...

that is what lane 2 is for..

Posted 12 May 2014 - 10:12 AM

Relagsingh
  • Premium member
    Relagsingh
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

there is still a very big gap when the red car change lane... almost everyone does so w/o signal ... wats the big deal? 

Hard to say. May be quite near cuz all these kind of cameras got narrow angle lens. What appears far is actually quite near.

Anyway I won't say it's wrong that he's trying to educate the driver, but I think he'll be damn bz  [laugh]

If I'm a biker, I'll be happy just to ride and complete my journey safely. 

.:.:.:.:.::: Shoot the driver... Not the car :::.:.:.:.:.

Posted 12 May 2014 - 10:13 AM

Mazda-6
  • Premium member
    Mazda-6
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Shoots man, did not know, until now, that the signal lever was optional was wondering why so many DHs' never bothered to signal. Wahahahahah.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: teach signal, salute, motorcycle and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users