Accident 12th May! Appeal for Witness

RadX

REPOSTING for forummer SallyChiang:

Seeking help and eye witness or those ppl who have videos cam in front of the cars...

I had a car accident today along west coast road and clementi ave 2 cross junction.

the taxi driver to turn back his words and claim he did not beat the red traffic lights and hit my car while i saw green light before turning right and got hit the the taxi heading straight...

i don't have any videos and eye witness at that point of time.

Will the taxi driver delete away the video clips on his car ?

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

REPOSTING for forummer SallyChiang:

Is the Pope a Catholic?

Of course lah, since he already went back on his words to say he did not beat the red light.

Fr Alexchiang76

snapback.png

Seeking help and eye witness or those ppl who have videos cam in front of the cars...

I had a car accident today along west coast road and clementi ave 2 cross junction.

the taxi driver to turn back his words and claim he did not beat the red traffic lights and hit my car while i saw green light before turning right and got hit the the taxi heading straight...

i don't have any videos and eye witness at that point of time.

Taxi Drivers are said to be the best at claiming motor insurance. So chances of him deleting the is 99.9999999%

Your best bet would be to inform your insurance company and the respective taxi company to check the taxi driver's DVR

I hope you took photos of the accident scene, and in at least one of the photos, show that the taxi had a DVR on it. Make sure you state that you know that the taxi driver had a DVR. It places the burden of accounting for the video evidence on him and if he states that the video camera was "spoilt/not working" at the time of the incident, the insurance investigator may take that into account in assigning blame.

Good luck.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I was involved in an accident today 12th May 2014 around 1.05pm to 1.10pm at West Coast Road junction. I was turning right,when the right turn arrow appeared. While I was turning right, this taxi SHA 4523G beat the red light and collided with my vehicle. At first he admitted it was his fault but later he told my mechanic a different story. I hope someone happened to see the whole accident or have it recorded in his vehicle camera. post-145645-0-11612500-1399902077_thumb.jpg

thank you.

I was involved in an accident today 12th May 2014 around 1.05pm to 1.10pm at West Coast Road junction. I was turning right,when the right turn arrow appeared. While I was turning right, this taxi SHA 4523G beat the red light and collided with my vehicle. At first he admitted it was his fault but later he told my mechanic a different story. I hope someone happened to see the whole accident or have it recorded in his vehicle camera. attachicon.gif20140512_131606.jpg

thank you.

Wah crash until like that, anyone hurt?

You should have claim not feeling well, and make it a TP case.

That way the taxi-lo will not anyhow twist and turn his words liao.

I was involved in an accident today 12th May 2014 around 1.05pm to 1.10pm at West Coast Road junction. I was turning right,when the right turn arrow appeared. While I was turning right, this taxi SHA 4523G beat the red light and collided with my vehicle. At first he admitted it was his fault but later he told my mechanic a different story. I hope someone happened to see the whole accident or have it recorded in his vehicle camera. attachicon.gif20140512_131606.jpg

thank you.

this kind of damage... dun you tink it is better to inform insurance and report police? anyway hope you found your witness soon!

(edited)

take photos of damage

take photos of surrounding

take photos of lane marking

let insurance settle

don't waste time to play taichi and his words against your words game

no in-car camera? in-car camera is the most basic protection one must have in the car!

Edited by Wt_know

Twincharged

No in-car camera quite hard already especially if you are the one turning right.

Thats quite a Bang.

I think chassis would be damaged.

Axel also bent.

This car is to the junkyard already.

Luckily the passengers all seem OK.

a reminder for all......

dont trust the turn right signal, rather trust your own eyes and judgement of oncoming vehicles.

Especially taxis......

Twincharged

Did you turn right after the right turn arrow appeared or before? Cuz from the way you typed it seems like you are saying the right turn arrow appeared while you were turning right.

(edited)

Did you turn right after the right turn arrow appeared or before? Cuz from the way you typed it seems like you are saying the right turn arrow appeared while you were turning right.

no cam, no witness and only own set of alibi,

its a lost cause already, sad to say.

Edited by Hamburger

thank you.

if no cam and witness, 50/50 chance,

wonder how come the passengers in your car still so relax, especially the rear seat passenger still play hand phone even if the rear door was so badly impacted [:p]

thank you.

i saw your car with the tow truck around 2pm plus iirc..... saw a few ladies around as well but never see any taxi....

At the point of time, was wondering wat happen. Tout you up curb and side-bang the tree....

↡ Advertisement