Race car simulators

Duckduck

Turbocharged

Which is the best race car simulator?

Personally ive only tried Forza & GranTurismo 5, so Id say GranTurismo 5 is a v close fight w Forza.

But recently I found 2 games which have super realistic graphics. As for dynamics im not sure as ive not played them yet Im gona get them soon.

Project Cars:

Asetto Corsa:

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Race car simulators must always compliment with gaming wheels that sets the realism to a whole new level.

For gaming wheels, current there are only a few, main Logitech G25/27 and Fanatec racing wheels.

Personally I have a G25 and a PS3 and I find GT4/5 the closest thing affordable market can buy.

Turbocharged

Which is the best race car simulator?

Personally ive only tried Forza & GranTurismo 5, so Id say GranTurismo 5 is a v close fight w Forza.

But recently I found 2 games which have super realistic graphics. As for dynamics im not sure as ive not played them yet Im gona get them soon.

Project Cars:

Asetto Corsa:

For most realistic driving experience in racing games, can try out iRacing. This is a web-based simulation, you race online with others. [thumbsup]

I never like driving simulators though they are as close to the real thing as you can get for the money.

I need to feel the road to get that kick!

Thinking of buying Asetto Corsa...

Race car simulators? rFactor, Live For Speed(not need for speed), RBR, Race series (R07, Race Injection), GT Legends, GTR1/2 .etc

I play some of them with my G27.

Race car simulators must always compliment with gaming wheels that sets the realism to a whole new level.

For gaming wheels, current there are only a few, main Logitech G25/27 and Fanatec racing wheels.

Personally I have a G25 and a PS3 and I find GT4/5 the closest thing affordable market can buy.

GT6 already bro.. [drivingcar]

Turbocharged

GT6 already bro.. [drivingcar]

GT6 can only play on PS4 rite? sian need to buy new mahcine just to play it...

Turbocharged

Thinking of buying Asetto Corsa...

Race car simulators? rFactor, Live For Speed(not need for speed), RBR, Race series (R07, Race Injection), GT Legends, GTR1/2 .etc

I play some of them with my G27.

My favourites are Live For Speed(not need for speed), GT Legends, GTR1/2, some rally games.

Havent opened my rFactor yet.

Turbocharged

I never like driving simulators though they are as close to the real thing as you can get for the money.

I need to feel the road to get that kick!

Yes, even with motions setup on the rigs, it still cant beat the real feels in an actual car / kart.

• Praise 1

(edited)

GT6 can only play on PS4 rite? sian need to buy new mahcine just to play it...

GT6 is solely for PS3. GT7(which isn't out yet) is for PS4.

Edited by Holdenutessv

Turbocharged

GT6 is solely for PS3. GT7(which isn't out yet) is for PS4.

ok then i may get GT6 hehehe...