Spotted 'Ghostly' White Van Along CTE

Heavy vehicle drivers beware.

Ghostly White Van spotted this morning along CTE (towards Yishun) whilst going to work at about 6.35am.

After crossing the bridge accross AMK Ave 3, spotted a 'white' van stop a lorry by the side of CTE and the van with flashing lights at the tail door. As I passed by the van, it just move off leaving the driver of the lorry standing beside his lorry and I turn my head and look at he driver, he was in 'uniform' .... :o

The 'white' van has the distinguish markings of the HW patrol car 'Orange' reflective line running at the side lowest point of the van from the rear to the front.

Thereafter, can see other lorries, vans and buses travelling along CTE at the 4th & 3rd lanes within their speed limit or slower. No heavy vehicles on the 2nd and 1st lane. Not the usual morning driving of those heavy vehicles as I travelled this road every morning to work.

On Vesak Day along the same stretch of CTE, spotted one all 'White' Mitsubishi Lancer stopped a saloon car by the side. The 'white' lancer only display a small 'blue' brinker on the roof.

Has anyone spotted the same 'White' van like I did this morning ? Didn't know they are using van too ... [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement