Pervert on MRT!

Yamapi

Turbocharged

Yes. I think all new teachers have something like points. If you couldn't hit you can appeal. My relative doesn't want to appeal and he chose to leave instead.

I think now job market is very bad. My colleague's fresh grad son went to apply for teacher post and was told that they have not much opening.

Many skills-based jobs looking for locals... but few takers. Job mkt not good for grads now.

u sound like got FR to share [sly][laugh]

Wat is FR?? I don't know [laugh]
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Twincharged
(edited)

Anyone knows whether Alvinology.com can be trusted one or not?

Friends sent article from there, said an ex-colleague of the xinmin school teacher has a habit of putting his phone on top of his bag, and can vouch that he is a nice person and will not do such thing (the upskirt video)...

Teacher who allegedly took upskirt video of female commuter on train has “habit” of “leaving his handphone on the surface of his bag”, says ex-colleague

https://alvinology.com/2017/07/17/teacher-who-allegedly-took-upskirt-video-of-female-commuter-on-train-has-habit-of-leaving-his-handphone-on-the-surface-of-his-bag-says-ex-colleague/

Actually after reading the article and watch the YouTube video one more time..

I start to change my mind of thinking that he really have the bad habit of putting hp camera face up on top of the bag.

His tight do not have pocket, and can see that at one point he pick up hp and seems like is reading WhatsApp message or what and then lock the phone and put it back hp camera face up again.

Perhaps it's really super rare case that people will come across of how come this guy so weird put hp like this and many will already have the mindset of must be taking up skirt video.

So his weird habit now cause him trouble..

Don't know to pity him or what, but hopefully he will get rid of this bad habit after this incident so as not to become a weird person that are mistaken of him want to take upskirt video.

Public people do not know him, so how would they know he got this weird habit of putting up like that? Hmm..

but if he straightaway deleted everything (assuming he did indeed take some clips), then also no more evidence to prove him guilty liao.

Then if really innocent, already reputation so jialat... even go back school also dunno can handle it or not...

Anyway if really want to check, can still recover deleted data. It is just that whether the police want to go through that effort not.

If go through that effort to go through deleted data and found no such upskirt video then he is safe and innocent..

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 2

I am curious how come the camera guy knew the suspect was going to act. He seemed to know in advance and managed to film the entire process. Strange.

• Praise 3

Twincharged

I am curious how come the camera guy knew the suspect was going to act. He seemed to know in advance and managed to film the entire process. Strange.

Maybe the camera guy had been noticing this guy in the train for awhile that his handphone placing seems like want to take up skirt video, so video tape lor.

If people dont know him, it is really seems like placing the hp to take upset video leh..

Supersonic

If he's innocent and just have the bad habit of leaving his phone facing up in a open bag he's carrying; he can always walk into a police station and surrender the phone to them for forensic checking.

Although I seriously doubt how many males have this kind of "weird" habit.

Yup, if he was really just weird but innocent of any wrongdoing, then the society has wronged him, as everyone in this Internet and social media intense generation is fast to judge and spread newsworthy issues, whether good or bad (but more bad...)  [cool]

If he is really proven innocent, the media and everyone who had crucified him, would owe him an apology.

And he himself should also reflect back on what are the weird practices he has that might actually land him in trouble. He himself might think it's innocuous, but look what it has created... a hell hole for himself...

Actually after reading the article and watch the YouTube video one more time..

I start to change my mind of thinking that he really have the bad habit of putting hp camera face up on top of the bag.

His tight do not have pocket, and can see that at one point he pick up hp and seems like is reading WhatsApp message or what and then lock the phone and put it back hp camera face up again.

Perhaps it's really super rare case that people will come across of how come this guy so weird put hp like this and many will already have the mindset of must be taking up skirt video.

So his weird habit now cause him trouble..

Don't know to pity him or what, but hopefully he will get rid of this bad habit after this incident so as not to become a weird person that are mistaken of him want to take upskirt video.

Public people do not know him, so how would they know he got this weird habit of putting up like that? Hmm..
Anyway if really want to check, can still recover deleted data. It is just that whether the police want to go through that effort not.

If go through that effort to go through deleted data and found no such upskirt video then he is safe and innocent..

ha ha.. yah. Actually all those video that show the whole duration of any out-of-the-ordinary 'crimes' are quite suspicious... unless they are like the car dash cams - got 24 recording... 

• Praise 1

Twincharged
(edited)

Yup, if he was really just weird but innocent of any wrongdoing, then the society has wronged him, as everyone in this Internet and social media intense generation is fast to judge and spread newsworthy issues, whether good or bad (but more bad...) [cool]

If he is really proven innocent, the media and everyone who had crucified him, would owe him an apology.

And he himself should also reflect back on what are the weird practices he has that might actually land him in trouble. He himself might think it's innocuous, but look what it has created... a hell hole for himself...

ha ha.. yah. Actually all those video that show the whole duration of any out-of-the-ordinary 'crimes' are quite suspicious... unless they are like the car dash cams - got 24 recording...

Suddenly this come to my mind..

post-14834-0-67674000-1500387221_thumb.png

It's all about perception..

Maybe to he PE teacher he felt nothing wrong as he had been doing all these while and felt it's normal. His tights no pocket and want to put hp inside bag very leh cheh.. If want to pick up call, read WhatsApp message, need to unzip the bag and take out hp from bag. So a creative way be to put hp on the top surface of the bag.

Stranger perception when see this guy put hp like this is that, knn want to take upskirt video. Must expose him.

So see la..

So next time whenever we do things must remember to consider on what strangers perception will be. If it involved perception that is of pervert action on stranger point of view, it's better to change the habit. It's not very nice to become internet sensation for such things and end up also lose the job.

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

Exactly. He obviously felt that it's perfectly all right, so has been doing it all along (if he's innocent).

But from other people's perspective, this is not so...

hence the problem...

Here we touch kids' head is to show we sayang them, but in other countries, this could be taboo...

Suddenly this come to my mind..

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20170718-221307.png

It's all about perception..

Maybe to he PE teacher he felt nothing wrong as he had been doing all these while and felt it's normal. His tights no pocket and want to put hp inside bag very leh cheh.. If want to pick up call, read WhatsApp message, need to unzip the bag and take out hp from bag. So a creative way be to put hp on the top surface of the bag.

Stranger perception when see this guy put hp like this is that, knn want to take upskirt video. Must expose him.

So see la..

So next time whenever we do things must remember to consider on what strangers perception will be. If it involved perception that is of pervert action on stranger point of view, it's better to change the habit. It's not very nice to become internet sensation for such things and end up also lose the job.

Turbocharged

If he's innocent and just have the bad habit of leaving his phone facing up in a open bag he's carrying; he can always walk into a police station and surrender the phone to them for forensic checking.

Although I seriously doubt how many males have this kind of "weird" habit.

Lots of upskirt video-ers like to place phone facing up while hidden in a bag. Teacher's only defence is he did not attempt to hide the phone.
  • Praise 2

Takes a sniper to know another sniper [sly]
  • Praise 7

Hypersonic

u sound like got FR to share [sly][laugh]

only walked pass

they were so "friendly" to wave hello  [wave]

[lipsrsealed]

• Praise 4

To stop the perverts we should have women only trains.

3298935_women_only_3419390b.jpg

One women ok

Two lesbian friend holding hands ok.

One women and one child ok.

One man not ok.

One man and one woman not ok.

Lesbians have their privilege.  [thumbsup]

:D

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Hopefully it's another geh kiang videoer that choose to video but not actually stand up and confront and clarify the situation.

Recently one prc auntie got accused for attempting to abduct a kid at compass point.. then had to issue apology after later tio made police report by that auntie for wrong accusation

https://www.facebook.com/allsgstuff/posts/2484175538389827

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

only walked pass

they were so "friendly" to wave hello  [wave]

[lipsrsealed]

wah... walk pass only u say people wanna give u upskirt [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement