Pervert on MRT!

Yamapi

Anyone knows whether Alvinology.com can be trusted one or not?

Friends sent article from there, said an ex-colleague of the xinmin school teacher has a habit of putting his phone on top of his bag, and can vouch that he is a nice person and will not do such thing (the upskirt video)...

Teacher who allegedly took upskirt video of female commuter on train has âhabitâ of âleaving his handphone on the surface of his bagâ, says ex-colleague

https://alvinology.com/2017/07/17/teacher-who-allegedly-took-upskirt-video-of-female-commuter-on-train-has-habit-of-leaving-his-handphone-on-the-surface-of-his-bag-says-ex-colleague/

But he looked uneasy in the video n how come he moved towards the lady n switched the direction of his bag towards the lady's skirt?

The train was not crowded at all. Why he chose to move towards her?

I believe all the gentlemen here would know what is "comfort zone".

When I watched the video, I already guessed that he sure film upskirt when I saw he placed the hp there n looked v uneasy. And true enough he did it.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

But he looked uneasy in the video n how come he moved towards the lady n switched the direction of his bag towards the lady's skirt?

The train was not crowded at all. Why he chose to move towards her?

I believe all the gentlemen here would know what is "comfort zone".

When I watched the video, I already guessed that he sure film upskirt when I saw he placed the hp there n looked v uneasy. And true enough he did it.

I know what you mean.

But hor, i think better let the police investigate and get to the bottom of it lor. To judge either way prematurely also got 50% chance incorrect...

better play safe...

• Praise 2

I know what you mean.

But hor, i think better let the police investigate and get to the bottom of it lor. To judge either way prematurely also got 50% chance incorrect...

better play safe...

Ya, just leave it to the police to investigate as they r the expert.

Hope that he's innocent. It will be very sad for his parents if he really do it.

• Praise 4

Hypersonic

wah... walk pass only u say people wanna give u upskirt [laugh] [laugh]

confirm la

you can walk in and share with us your FR

:XD:

people's park centre many "shops" there, some chio too

• Praise 8

They actually choose to retain or discard teachers after serving the first 3 years bond?

Thought they have problem keeping people.

Too many teachers now.

Tiagong from my BIL, now if u go on NPL, they will not hire you back until they think there is a need for manpower.

• Praise 1

Too many teachers now.

Tiagong from my BIL, now if u go on NPL, they will not hire you back until they think there is a need for manpower.

Guess employment rate is serious
  • Praise 1

I know what you mean.

better play safe...

Just watched the video a 2nd time. I find it odd that the video taker was initially focusing on the commuters opposite (? the legs of the female opposite ).

And why was the last part of the video cut off so abruptly?

It appeared to me as if the PE teacher was making his way to exit, thereby, swinging his bag as he turned.

• Praise 4

Just watched the video a 2nd time. I find it odd that the video taker was initially focusing on the commuters opposite (? the legs of the female opposite ).

And why was the last part of the video cut off so abruptly?

It appeared to me as if the PE teacher was making his way to exit, thereby, swinging his bag as he turned.

maybe the one taking video original intend to film women, end up become whistle blower  做贼喊抓贼   [rolleyes]

• Praise 1

maybe the one taking video original intend to film women, end up become whistle blower 做贼喊抓贼 [rolleyes]

I was thinking the same as well.

Perhaps whistleblower's hp has pics & videos focusing on commuters' legs & bossoms too.

Actually, nobody has mentioned the gender of the whistleblower.

(edited)

Chio? Later I go see

See only ?

At least entertain/help nor kau kuan  her lor, standing there waiting for customers very stressful. Everybody only look see look see niah... :a-no:

She got many mouth to feed back home. :wut:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 1

I was thinking the same as well.

Perhaps whistleblower's hp has pics & videos focusing on commuters' legs & bossoms too.

Actually, nobody has mentioned the gender of the whistleblower.

ha ha 

wah, now the hunter suddenly become the hunted  [sweatdrop]

Let's see police will investigate this bit also or not...

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Actually after reading the article and watch the YouTube video one more time..

I start to change my mind of thinking that he really have the bad habit of putting hp camera face up on top of the bag.

His tight do not have pocket, and can see that at one point he pick up hp and seems like is reading WhatsApp message or what and then lock the phone and put it back hp camera face up again.

Perhaps it's really super rare case that people will come across of how come this guy so weird put hp like this and many will already have the mindset of must be taking up skirt video.

So his weird habit now cause him trouble..

Don't know to pity him or what, but hopefully he will get rid of this bad habit after this incident so as not to become a weird person that are mistaken of him want to take upskirt video.

Public people do not know him, so how would they know he got this weird habit of putting up like that? Hmm..

Anyway if really want to check, can still recover deleted data. It is just that whether the police want to go through that effort not.

If go through that effort to go through deleted data and found no such upskirt video then he is safe and innocent..

even if he has the weird habit of putting phone on bag, my questions are:

1. why not placed at the centre? (it's more likely to drop if placed at the end)

2. why the screen not facing up? (if want to watch out for whatsapp or other notifications)

• Praise 3

Agree with you let the Authorities take action..... but a picture paints a thousand words.... and its gone viral  

Ya, just leave it to the police to investigate as they r the expert.

Hope that he's innocent. It will be very sad for his parents if he really do it.

• Praise 7

1. why not placed at the centre? (it's more likely to drop if placed at the end)

2. why the screen not facing up? (if want to watch out for whatsapp or other notifications)

There are many suspicious points.  You can see he's touching the lower part of the screen  before he's putting down.  The lower part is the record button right?

I read that police report has been made.  Maybe the video-taker make the report?

As what others said, let the police investigate and wait lor.

Remember the 11 years old boy who jumped? We (including me) all said the police and school shouldn't do this and that but end up the CCTV in the lift showed he really touched the girl's thigh. 

ha ha 

wah, now the hunter suddenly become the hunted  [sweatdrop]

Let's see police will investigate this bit also or not...

Ya.  That's what my friend said.  I learned a new 成语 from  her.

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

Different people have different ways.. weird ones have behavior that usual people won't understand.

I myself have a kid..and he is described as weird by his friends and teachers. I understand the pain of getting misunderstood and bullied.

Let the cops investigate. IMO the key is his phone.

Let's wait to hear if the computer crime forensics able to find anything in the phone. Should be rather straightforward.

• Praise 1

(edited)

The guy is found guilty. Many teacher are victim of his masterpiece. Any tiko ranger have a copy of his master piece

He can power even attempt to video a another teacher showering. But failed

Backside itchy

Our government clam down on hamster and tube and led to such issue. Haha

Edited by Rustyz
↡ Advertisement