Pervert on MRT!

Yamapi

(edited)

need to stand by ambulance and wheelchair....coz later your legs too weak to walk.. :D

not true hor....later the man ask bangala go toilet and meet up for a one to one sex- sion?

Just wondering what will happen when the bangala touches Porker .... [laugh]

Edited by Picnic06
↡ Advertisement

Just wondering what will happen when the bangala touches Porker .... [laugh]

then the bangala will see the feminine side of him........back side [lipsrsealed]

Hypersonic

I want to come also ...

1340189635414_ted-211177l.jpg

You go and play with your own guns lah [laugh] [laugh]

That lady kena touched didn't react at all......funny! I tot women very sensitive on being touched ??

aiyah, you all wrong liao. the guy only trying to feel the material cos he like the fabric, thinking of getting the same material for his gf/wife lah.

imagine he go ask the lady "miss, can feel your clothes ah?" sure kena hump thump one ma!

Bad idea!

What's next? Women's bus, women's taxis? Women's bicycle lane? Women's road lane? Women's shopping centre?

Never ending nonsense.

AWARE approved.

That lady kena touched didn't react at all......funny! I tot women very sensitive on being touched ??

Either the woman enjoying being groped or she couldn't feel it due to her padded undies.

Turbocharged

There can allocate one or two cabins for women (and maybe children that accompanied them). But they should also be barred from using the non-women cabins.... if not the non-women cabins gets too crowded then the men can't board the train.

How about canning and ramming a rod up the frakers arse instead? Maybe then he won't touch women inappropriately

Hypersonic

in other thread we say we welcome FWs to build our buildings and clean our country

in this thread condemn them and want to send them home

how now? build or send home?

:D

in other thread we say we welcome FWs to build our buildings and clean our country

we want them to do the dirty job, then we hiam them dirty our place, stink our public transport and create noise in our neighbourhood.

I think all Bangla and NRI FWs have to be educated not to molest any men or women in Spore.

Anyone caught doing that will be sent back after Rotan.

Turbocharged

This is Singapore, not India or Bangla !!!!!

Down here got Bangla as Moderator already what. Soya say one :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Ass too thick already la no feel

↡ Advertisement