Pervert on MRT!

Yamapi

(edited)

Unless cum from good family

this very difficult bro......even if not charged with any offence i think no p or schools will dare to have him in their school. He just broke the oath he took every teacher's day and the cs code of conduct. Teacher have extra code of conduct.....be it about gambling or places of ill-repute. And with videos getting viral nowadays....how would he face his colleagues and students sia! Edited by Eviilusion

Aiyo. I feel pain for his parents.

He's tall and good looking. Don't understand why is he doing such thing. V sad.

I read that he's a PE teacher from Xinmin Pri Sch and school had an urgent meeting this morning.

I just hope that it's wrong identity. So wasted that his future is destroyed just like that.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

May not have a case against him, if he were to delete all evidence from his handphone and computers. He should be stopped and have his handphone confiscated on the spot.

• Praise 1

May not have a case against him, if he were to delete all evidence from his handphone and computers. He should be stopped and have his handphone confiscated on the spot.

the video of him taking upskirt is already damning........now is damage control mode!

Why he neber take my bedio one?

you take your own up-skirt video....post here lor.

Supersonic

Aiyo. I feel pain for his parents.

He's tall and good looking. Don't understand why is he doing such thing. V sad.

I read that he's a PE teacher from Xinmin Pri Sch and school had an urgent meeting this morning.

I just hope that it's wrong identity. So wasted that his future is destroyed just like that.

• Praise 2

He so stupid used handphone.  Why never thought about using pin hole cam/pen, alarm clock etc?

Luckily he is (probably "was" by now) teaching PE and not other academic subjects - otherwise his students will turn out stupid also.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

The school removed his name and photo from the website liao

Hmmm.

Japan rewrite textbooks. Our schools rewrite websites.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Unless he burn his phone and computer hdd to ashes, deleted data can be recovered easily...

↡ Advertisement