Pervert on MRT!

Yamapi

Eye molest also must see how you look also. If your eyes and face see until like some pervert guy also same.

Plus make sure better dun drool  [laugh]

Plus plus if nose start to bleed, better stop the bleeding early  :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Supersonic

Channel news asia report liao. Police report was made, so got police investigation.

Xinmin confirm the teacher is on leave.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/mrt-upskirt-video-suspect-a-xinmin-primary-teacher-school-9037948

In an email to Channel NewsAsia on Monday (Jul 17), vice-principal Clement Lee said the man is a "beginning teacher" who was posted to the school on Jun 13, 2016. 

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/mrt-upskirt-video-suspect-a-xinmin-primary-teacher-school-9037948

Teach more than 1 year still called beginning teacher? Anyway, what is the significance?

Teach more than 1 year still called beginning teacher? Anyway, what is the significance?

Still a trainee teacher I think. 

My relative was a trainee teacher for 3 years then after that he didn't renewed cos he didn't meet the points.  I dun know what points.  During these 3  years on and off he need to attend course.

Supersonic

My relative was a trainee teacher for 3 years then after that he didn't renewed cos he didn't meet the points.  I dun know what points.  During these 3  years on and off he need to attend course.

Let me check with my wife later (she is a teacher).

Supersonic

Damn jialat, all these upskirts and downblouse thingy.

Remember guys, if you need outlet, just go pay for it.

These kind of cheap thrills will often land you in hot soup, if kena caught.

• Praise 2

The significance is the principal's English is very jialat.

The teacher is a beginner, or the teacher is new.

No such thing as a beginning teacher.

No wonder students these days cannot speak properly.

If the principal is like this the standard of the English teacher

must be even worse.

:D  

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

My relative was a trainee teacher for 3 years then after that he didn't renewed cos he didn't meet the points. I dun know what points. During these 3 years on and off he need to attend course.

They actually choose to retain or discard teachers after serving the first 3 years bond?

Thought they have problem keeping people.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

They actually choose to retain or discard teachers after serving the first 3 years bond?

Thought they have problem keeping people.

AFAIK, MOE has over-hired in recent years.

Previous few intakes have been sharply reduced and they only want primary school teachers.

I was suffering from amnesia so whatever been said no count.Everything starts from beginning.

(edited)

No la. It's not how you look at the person but how you look.

If you have a Bangla on your off day admiring the view on Sentosa beach then the girls will take photo of you and accuse you of being a pervert by leering at them.

If you are an ang mo doing the same thing then the girls will come up to you to take photos with you and post on Instagram.

You forgot to add, "admiring the view on Sentosa beach while their hands are at the crotch level scratching or god knows what they doing there" 

During my time at uni, one of the perverts I got the "honor" to meet twice and they managed to catch was in medicine or dentistry. They still did not inform me the outcome till now though. Think he was only expelled from the hall, but that was all. Sometimes think back, I should have followed up with the school and hall to make sure he got isolated from the school/hall and got the treatment for his sickness. I hope I don't have to see him again as a patient. Quite scary. They are sick in the mind, can't think straight. Don't think they only sought for thrills though. 

Edited by G1234
  • Praise 1

(edited)

The significance is the principal's English is very jialat.

The teacher is a beginner, or the teacher is new.

No such thing as a beginning teacher.

No wonder students these days cannot speak properly.

If the principal is like this the standard of the English teacher

must be even worse.

its just a term used for teachers who are freshed out of nie. There are so many terms used for each teachers, can be untrained (waiting to go nie) ft, co-ft, adjunct (full-time) adjunct (part-time)......beginning teachers are usually stressed out......first time job.....kana class observation by P, VP, HOD and assessed. Colleagues usually try to help out but can oni do so much. Some couldnt get the necessary point thus has to redo or sent to another school for another round. And the students now.........can oni say nitemare!

Ps....i not teacher but i work with them and most of my kakis now are teachers.....

Edited by Eviilusion

(edited)

its just a term used for teachers who are freshed out of nie. There are so many terms used for each teachers, can be untrained (waiting to go nie) ft, co-ft, adjunct (full-time) adjunct (part-time)......beginning teachers are usually stressed out......first time job.....kana class observation by P, VP, HOD and assessed. Colleagues usually try to help out but can oni do so much. Some couldnt get the necessary point thus has to redo or sent to another school for another round. And the students now.........can oni say nitemare!

Ps....i not teacher but i work with them and most of my kakis now are teachers.....

Edited by Jamesc

Zao geng is by accident

This is peeping lo,some more want to video,planning to share or trade?

Sure got a lot video in his collection.

This guy is figure 11 and wear pink,don't the rule do but don't get caught confirm not green uniform.

Turbocharged

Yeah got convenient outlet and not say very expensive. Beginning teacher's salary also can afford [laugh] Not just peep at panties, can pull down as well.

No need feel ashamed or scared to go. Better than having to get caught like this. Worse.

OIC stressed out so need take some upskirt photos.

Maybe that's what the principal meant.

errr....you say hor....not i say wan. Case still under investigation so better not imply anything. Lets wait, to see did he do anything wrong or was unjustly accused. Just because of a few lines, there is no need to paint the whole house. They are the ones giving their knowledge to our children so that our children can have a good and better future.
  • Praise 1

errr....you say hor....not i say wan. Case still under investigation so better not imply anything. Lets wait, to see did he do anything wrong or was unjustly accused. Just because of a few lines, there is no need to paint the whole house. They are the ones giving their knowledge to our children so that our children can have a good and better future.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1