SSW Rims from Stamford Tyres

Pratakosong

Anyone used SSW rims from Stamford Tyres before? How's the build quality and handling? Was quoted $340 for a set of 4 (15inch x 6.5) matt black rims. The picture and specs of the rims are in the link below.

Was told that i could buy a set of 4 x Continental Premium Contact 195/55-R15 at $145 per tyre too if i'm interested.

http://www.stamfordwheels.com/products_detail.php?id=346

s223.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi Mate, with $1K budget can get u a decent set of 15" rims. Can look tru marketplace n search for rims & tyres category.

SSW Taiwan made & not too bad also. Used to hv 2 sets of rims fm them on my previous rides. 17" for 3 yrs & 18" for 5.5yrs. Didn't give me any problem.

Tyres at $145 you can hv lots for option. Perhaps our fellow mates can help to share their experience on other tyres.

• Praise 2

Hi Mate, with $1K budget can get u a decent set of 15" rims. Can look tru marketplace n search for rims & tyres category.

SSW Taiwan made & not too bad also. Used to hv 2 sets of rims fm them on my previous rides. 17" for 3 yrs & 18" for 5.5yrs. Didn't give me any problem.

Tyres at $145 you can hv lots for option. Perhaps our fellow mates can help to share their experience on other tyres.

I think SSW not Taiwan made. Manufactured in land of smiles (Thailand)

SSW stands for Stamford Sports Wheel. Its the proprietary brand of Stamford.

• Praise 1

Anyone used SSW rims from Stamford Tyres before? How's the build quality and handling? Was quoted $340 for a set of 4 (15inch x 6.5) matt black rims. The picture and specs of the rims are in the link below.

Was told that i could buy a set of 4 x Continental Premium Contact 195/55-R15 at $145 per tyre too if i'm interested.

http://www.stamfordwheels.com/products_detail.php?id=346

s223.png

This rim is nice. Do you know any 16 rim for this. Ay other colour?

Hello, I'm new here, may I know where can I find cheap 15 inch Sport rims for my Honda Jazz? Currently on stock wheels.

Hi Mate,

Wat u define as cheap? Sometimes used set with tyres only cost $300. New ones u actually need to set a budget n then zoom in to wat rims u wat, lightweight or design or big rims. Hahaha lol

My sharing. 😃

Go check out SgCarmart marketplace b select by rim size, tat will be a start first. U will slowly slowy get poison deep deep. Hahaha

Have fun 😃

My budget is around 500-700 for a new set of rims and tyres after trade in. Please help :D

Hi Mate,

For 15"? If ur exist rims n tyre already quite used maybe don't hv trade in value. Although some shops will say got value n maybe it's already mark up in the sell price.

My budget is around 500-700 for a new set of rims and tyres after trade in. Please help :D

Go to some smaller tyre shop. They don't have rim to display but have catalog.

They more willing to lower the profit margin of rims since their main selling is tyres.

I was offered 15in $550 tyre + rims(MIT).

Go to some smaller tyre shop. They don't have rim to display but have catalog.

They more willing to lower the profit margin of rims since their main selling is tyres.

I was offered 15in $550 tyre + rims(MIT).

Good deal mate 👍

Important don't compromised on tyres 😀

Hi. I am scrapping my Jazz soon. Not sure if your Jazz wheel is PCD 4x100. If yours is 4X100, let me know if you are keen in my OZ racing Superleggera 16" rims with 4 months old Goodyear Eagle F1 Directional 5 tyres.

$500 + trade in my rims and tyres with yours + you pay for all the labour charges

Contact me at 9.1.7.1.9.2.9.1 if you are keen. Thanks.

At the end I've decided to go to this tyre shop at Ubi. I've bought the 15 inch wheels and tyres (Firestone TZ700) at S$550 after I trade in my worn out rims and tyres. Everything is well done :). Thanks FourZero for the recommendation.

Good for u, as long u like it. Post some pictures too ya 😉😀

↡ Advertisement