Another Roy in trouble?

Jman888

(edited)

Saw a friend's post this on FB which was link to TRS, this Roy so-call photographer show he poured the food on the table and complain that it was worst than dog food. I think he deleted his post after everyone start scolding him. Another spoilt brat?? and for every spoilt brat, there is always a mum behind supporting his behavior [rolleyes]

the restaurant 18 chef was set up by ex-convict for the ex-convict under yellow ribbon program.

Edited by Jman888
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

Saw that post a few days ago. Nobody should waste food, no matter what. And to pour the food on the floor, says a lot about that person.

• Praise 6

Turbocharged

Dunno his mentality. Is he trying to act cool or act rebel or act like a victim?

No happen his intention, it backfired jialat jialat.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Really? He has tasted dog food before?

Maybe he's just a deprived kid with a dog-loving mother who feeds him the best food she can cook -- dog food everyday together with the other 10 dogs at home, that's why he knows best!!! Edited by Super7
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged
(edited)

I find this restaurant food quite ok......no complains. Service maybe a little slow though, but I am a patient guy. And of course, I have never tasted dog food or having a pet dog before, so I don't know how that food looks.

In anycase, really appalling to learn of such behaviour of pouring food on the table. No matter how bad is the food, at most just leave a feedback and never go back.

Edited by Icedbs
  • Praise 5

i pity his parents.........

if he has a dog, i pity the dog, deprived of food, cos he must be eating it

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

go see his fb ... unrepentant attitude .. once you go through a few of his post, you will know what kind of person he is ..

Hypersonic

Really disgraceful to see this kind of behaviors.

Even if the food is not nice, you shouldn't just throw the food like that!

My mum sometimes cook food not to my tasting, but I don't throw the food like that, if I do it, I sure ganna caning from my mum.

I also did the same with my kids. They dare to throw the food , they will ganna a good caning from me!

If food not nice, just feedback and leave. Why mess up?

I am totally fired up by his Behaviour !!!!

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Saw a friend's post this on FB which was link to TRS, this Roy so-call photographer show he poured the food on the table and complain that it was worst than dog food. I think he deleted his post after everyone start scolding him. Another spoilt brat?? and for every spoilt brat, there is always a mum behind supporting his behavior [rolleyes]

the restaurant 18 chef was set up by ex-convict for the ex-convict under yellow ribbon program.

eh... this ROY is damn blardy old liow. and a attention whore for posting that pic on his FB expecting people to agree with him~!

and i am quite sure the mother wasn't there when he flipped the plate.

so... dun everything also blame the mum.

Ever considered the scenario where the mum teach, but the child just refuses to learn?

for some people, being spoilt is not a nurture trait. it is a character of the person. dun go blaming the mum.

(edited)

eh... this ROY is damn blardy old liow. and a attention whore for posting that pic on his FB expecting people to agree with him~!

and i am quite sure the mother wasn't there when he flipped the plate.

so... dun everything also blame the mum.

Ever considered the scenario where the mum teach, but the child just refuses to learn?

for some people, being spoilt is not a nurture trait. it is a character of the person. dun go blaming the mum.

TRS say his mum and gf support his act leh, not married yet how old can he be?

His mom even came in the picture and claimed and justified his actions saying what he did was right and reasonable which truly makes me wonder how his mom raised him. They (his mother, the girlfriend and him) continue trying to justify their actions saying that the restaurant deserve this kind of behavior as they had bad service and horrible food quality. However, they don't realize that netizens are furious by his complete lack of empathy and compassion for other people.

Edited by Jman888

Supercharged

i pity his parents.........

yep. boh tai boh chee kenna blamed for their adult son's bad behavior.

↡ Advertisement