Speedsters beware. More speed cameras coming

Matoonia

Don't scare him la.

Vehicle speed limit is 70km/h and he's only going 5km/h above. Nothing will happen one.

not go jail meh?

• Praise 2

Don't scare him la.

Vehicle speed limit is 70km/h and he's only going 5km/h above. Nothing will happen one.

And more's the pity. Because I can tolerate speeding, but not hogging.

Twincharged

Was it on an expressway or 70 road? If the former, you're hogging plus also exceeding the limit for your class of vehicle. If the latter, then just the latter.

He might not be hogging la. Also never mention lane 1 or not.

There was a dismounted TP, with a parked volvo, standing and holding on to a handheld speed cam on the left side of the bend on KPE, between tunnel exit and before exit to TPE.

I think I was travelling 100-110km/h on the 80km/h speed limit.

Question, does that handheld speed cam have any video recording or number plate detection?

The TP never chase me, but dunno if will kanna letter.

There was a dismounted TP, with a parked volvo, standing and holding on to a handheld speed cam on the left side of the bend on KPE, between tunnel exit and before exit to TPE.

Question, does that handheld speed cam have any video recording or number plate detection?

The TP never chase me, but dunno if will kanna letter.

Treat as additional road tax lor

Waste 100+

The TP never chase me, but dunno if will kanna letter.

Never chase = never kena caught.

The portable speed cam no photo taking. The phototaking speed cam must be tripod mounted unless the the TP got big big arms to carry it for long duration.

I actually saw the model of camera and the TP (same uniform and stance) using it to look like this:

yhpolice-290115e_2x.jpg?itok=trkc9Gle

Any difference of the above camera to this reported new one:

camera.jpg?itok=TTZHYOof

The speed limit for most part of our expressway is 90km/hr.

Have you guys noticed that many cars, especially those on Lane 1 will brake abruptly when approaching the speed camera ?

Slowly down is alright, but braking hard to 60-70km/hr is not only ridiculous but dangerous as well.

Is there a need to slow down to such an extend?

60km/hr on the overtaking lane 1.....

Using your accelerator to regualate and maintain the speed at 90km/hr is not that hard right ?

If you have not noticed , take a quick glance at your speed when the cars in front of you brake for the speed camera.

• Praise 2

I thought got new camera... sigh.. deal with it man... it is there everyday and will be there for as long as we can imagine. It won't disappear, won't change, just make sure you drive safe.

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

Just goes to show that many people don't pay attention on the roads. Then once they spot something 'abnormal' they panic and overcorrect.

↡ Advertisement