Speedsters beware. More speed cameras coming

Matoonia

Turbocharged

how would the government be able to suck u dry when u did nothing wrong?

By increasing transport fair, utilities bills and all other essential costs Plus increase in min sum and CFP withdrawal age I guess.. And I did nothing wrong too..

Edited by TJX
  • Praise 3

by setting ridiculously low limits at eg. expressway exits, at bends...

which makes you into an obstacle if you insist on following the limit when 99% are at least +20km/h of your speed / limit

i cant believe you are making such a comment...

so the 99% should be fined and penalised. so next they all learn to follow speed limit

Supercharged

i cant believe you are making such a comment...

so the 99% should be fined and penalised. so next they all learn to follow speed limit

you obviously do not understand what is the meaning of "unrealistically low speed limit".

if 99% can go faster than the speed limit w/o high accident rate than the speed limit has been set too low.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Was speeding along PIE to Upper Thomson today on 1st lane when I realized the permanent speed cameras don't flash... They have this blinking red light that appears and I think it means that you are caught.

Waiting to see if kena anot. Cause I don't remember it ever blinking red before whenever I pass by it.

Anyone knows how the permanent speed cameras work?

• Praise 1

Was speeding along PIE to Upper Thomson today on 1st lane when I realized the permanent speed cameras don't flash... They have this blinking red light that appears and I think it means that you are caught.

Waiting to see if kena anot. Cause I don't remember it ever blinking red before whenever I pass by it.

Anyone knows how the permanent speed cameras work?

Would like to know too.

The fix speed camera is towards airport just after BKE right?

Only 80km/hr, dont accidentally exceed the speed limit.

Should be 90km/hr in my opinion.

• Praise 1

attachicon.gifspeeding.jpg

Happy Monday guys. Don't speed.

This is/was at Braddell OHB, today! [laugh]

Another jiak liao bee trying to collect more money the gahmen can turn into smoke this National Day. [rolleyes]

To be fair, they (SG TP) are OK compared to many TPs in other countries which you can't even exceed by 1 km/hr and I am talking about BIG countries with relatively low speed limits - 50/60km/hr is quite norm.

I doubt SG TP penalise those who go 10-15 kim/hr above speed limit unless it's school zones.

In VIC and NSW i do 200+ quite often. The police & camera always same few spot. Quite kum gong one. Only danger is the unmarked.

• Praise 1

Alright guys, PIE new speed cameras installed near Eng Neo Exit.

Possibly they extended the whole stretch to 80km/h. I think because of this, a series of chain collision happened on first lane (towards Changi) due to drivers noticing the speed cam last minute.

Please drive with eyes big big and also... rain again... haiz...

• Praise 1

Possibly they extended the whole stretch to 80km/h. I think because of this, a series of chain collision happened on first lane (towards Changi) due to drivers noticing the speed cam last minute.

Thanks.

And agree, drive carefully, eyes big big...keep a safe distant, afraid some drivers jam brake just before the camera, potentially chain accident.

The new speed cam at PIE is before the old speed camera , between Adam exit and Eng Neo exit if you are heading toward jurong.

BEWARE

And there is a new speed camera on the SLE , between Mandai exit and Thomson exit. It is in between the first 2 fly over if you are heading toward BKE.

• Praise 2

The speed camera along PIE in operation liao? Saw the flashed and why no warning signs this time round... Really caught a lot of ppl by surprised sia...

If really working liao gg

• Praise 1

why need to warn you ??? if you dun speed no need to be afraid , if you want to speed then be a man , pay the penalty and move on [;)]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1