Best credit card for cashback?

I don't use air miles. So i paid for my KM's deposit via 2 x SCB Manhattan card too  [;)]

my friends say they use Amex. but the places i've been all don't accept or charge an extra 2% to use it anyway...

I end up paying the full $11k using 1 SCB Manhattan card.  <_<

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

Tried to use Amex true cashback card to pay for the deposit at KM but they dun accept Amex.   <_<

I applied the SC Manhattan card, got the $138 rebate and addition $20 when you enable the Android Pay. [thumbsup]  

i prefer no limit 1.5% for local and 3% for foreign purchases lah

manhattan card got rebate tiers on spending and quarterly cap....very difficult to monitor

[sweatdrop]

UOB sucks, i long time gave up on them, just have a debit card will do to enjoy their cc promo

best cc imo like citibank, amex

i like the UOB rewards. Can get CJ voucher which is the most practical for me. But yeah most of my spending is concentrated on my POSB everyday card.

i prefer no limit 1.5% for local and 3% for foreign purchases lah

manhattan card got rebate tiers on spending and quarterly cap....very difficult to monitor

[sweatdrop]

I've used it for so far ...

1) booking hotels or airline tickets

2) paying for buying aircon system

3) booking fee for car 

4) Hospitalisation bill for delivery 

5) wedding of course

[laugh]

Turbocharged

for those who sign a lot, choose those credit cards that offer lots of miles exchange.

use the miles to redeem air-tickets and sell it off.

Easily can get 3-6% rebate based on the amount you had spent.

1.5% cashback is just too low

my card has no annual fee one, that's why I'm keeping it.

so good... every year I have to call to waive off the fee  :omg:

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 2

UOB sucks, i long time gave up on them, just have a debit card will do to enjoy their cc promo

best cc imo like citibank, amex

Citi . Amex which card type ? 

• Praise 4

ok, new question, is related to cashback so no new thread

i was avid supporter of UOB one card, everything also went on instalments and also large purchases like airfares when into smartpay instalments, everything earned the quarterly rebates.

then UOB decided to remove all instalments and smartpay instalments from the quarterly rebate scheme. damn! all those yearly holidays (airfares, hotels, overseas spendings went from hero to ZERO!)  :a-bang:

i am looking for a similar card that allows instalments to qualify for rebates and also big ticket spends that can be convert to instalments at a small fee (6-12mths 3-5% processing fee) that also qualify for rebates.

any tips? 

TIA!

i was avid supporter of UOB one card, everything also went on instalments and also large purchases like airfares when into smartpay instalments, everything earned the quarterly rebates.

then UOB decided to remove all instalments and smartpay instalments from the quarterly rebate scheme. damn! all those yearly holidays (airfares, hotels, overseas spendings went from hero to ZERO!) :a-bang:

i am looking for a similar card that allows instalments to qualify for rebates and also big ticket spends that can be convert to instalments at a small fee (6-12mths 3-5% processing fee) that also qualify for rebates.

any tips?

TIA!

No idea. I only use one off rebate cards. Edited by Lala81

I prefer the simple man credit card - POSB Everyday Card. Not with the highest rebates, but every charge also got rebates and the rebates earned does not expire. Easy to maintain, no monthly/quarterly quota/limit, easy to achieve accumulated rebates for more logical use instead of scrambling to utilize it before expiry.

Edited by Kangadrool

then UOB decided to remove all instalments and smartpay instalments from the quarterly rebate scheme. damn! all those yearly holidays (airfares, hotels, overseas spendings went from hero to ZERO!) :a-bang:

any tips?

TIA!

Confirm? Just received my cash rebate last month using Installments.. if really dont have, then I will stop installments and pay full for my future purchases

Confirm? Just received my cash rebate last month using Installments.. if really dont have, then I will stop installments and pay full for my future purchases

http://www.uob.com.sg/assets/pdfs/one_card_full_tnc.pdf

see exlcusions para 4.1 (g)

I prefer the simple man credit card - POSB Everyday Card. Not with the highest rebates, but every charge also got rebates and the rebates earned does not expire. Easy to maintain, no monthly/quarterly quota/limit, easy to achieve accumulated rebates for more logical use instead of scrambling to utilize it before expiry.

yes, am looking at this too

my telcos and SP all currently on recurring credit card payments

all other instalments seem to be able to qualify for rebates too (need to check)

doesn't matter that the rebate is lower than UOB one, at least the amounts charged qualify for rebates

Edited by Wildfaye29

Hypersonic

Does anyone has the HSBC infinite card?

Did they waive your membership fees before?

HSBC seems like can chum siong on annual fees. So far mine waived a few years.

But mine is Platinum only. Not Infinite.

Hypersonic

Does anyone has the HSBC infinite card?

Did they waive your membership fees before?

wah chief... very high income leh

↡ Advertisement