Best credit card for cashback?

Hypersonic

Pulling your leg de [:p]

It's abit too far for lunch, later go already come back no job jialat le

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

chey, say for fun one.

Err.....doggie's work is desk bound so timing not so flexible de, later boss fry cuttlefish for doggie to jiak, doggie scare

• Praise 3

Supersonic

Err.....doggie's work is desk bound so timing not so flexible de, later boss fry cuttlefish for doggie to jiak, doggie scare ðð¬

Take half day leave la. After lunch still can go on a date with blue.

Hypersonic

....doggie is peasant leh....not high income....ä½ ä¸è¦å®³æ Hor..... [sweatdrop]

Doggie bo lui de ð­

ownself say wanna apply for infinite card but say me 害你

peasant really pai mia

Hypersonic

ownself say wanna apply for infinite card but say me 害你

peasant really pai mia

ð

Hehehe...good morning elite....doggie just ask ask nia....tiagong cannot believe everything people say de [sweatdrop][:p]

(edited)

Which CC wud give the most value to be used for car downpayment n normally wats the max that can be charged to CC?

some cards only 5K ... I can only get those card.  [rolleyes] good enough for me to go NTUC

some cards gives 100K ...  @pinobii  , @enye  have such cards [grin]

oh yes ... I forgot to tell you . People here buy car pay in full cash de .....  :a-happy:

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 3

Hypersonic

Which CC wud give the most value to be used for car downpayment n normally wats the max that can be charged to CC?

Which credit card gives most value depends on what you want.

Miles? points for redemption voucher / change to miles ? 

Rebate usually there is a limit, except for some which i think have T&Cs.

Also, depending on the AD, max i was allowed to charge was SGD10k for part of the down payment .

some cards only 5K ... I can only get those card.  [rolleyes] good enough for me to go NTUC

some cards gives 100K ...  @pinobii  , @enye  have such cards [grin]

oh yes ... I forgot to tell you . People here buy car pay in full cash de .....  :a-happy:

Hearsay that kind of metal card got no limit one, can even buy house with it.  :o

But i not sure. need those who have it to confirm.  

• Praise 1

Which credit card gives most value depends on what you want.

Miles? points for redemption voucher / change to miles ? 

Rebate usually there is a limit, except for some which i think have T&Cs.

Also, depending on the AD, max i was allowed to charge was SGD10k for part of the down payment .

Hearsay that kind of metal card got no limit one, can even buy house with it.  :o

But i not sure. need those who have it to confirm.  

Prefer cashback, but shopping or dining vouchers r fine as well. CC charge limit I'm aware, was referring to max ADs allow to charge to CC. Any "market practise"?

Hypersonic

Prefer cashback, but shopping or dining vouchers r fine as well. CC charge limit I'm aware, was referring to max ADs allow to charge to CC. Any "market practise"?

mine was just the deposit of 10k. Doubt much difference elsewhere for B&B cars.

Turbocharged

What I did recently..

Uob one, for the 5% though u need to consistently spend the minimum 2k for 3 months, then

Scb manhattan for their 3%, and the rest to

Scb unlimited cash back for their 1.5%

mine was just the deposit of 10k. Doubt much difference elsewhere for B&B cars.

Wearnes allowed 15k for my purchase..

• Praise 1

I am not sure uf I am right or wrong.

Under the terms and conditions of credit cards especially American Express, retails are suppose to charge processing fee eg 3%.

But many do and blatantly.

Once U called credit card, they said just dont patronise that retailer and they will look into it but up to today atill doing it.

This also occur when purchasing online usually specialty or smaller retail.

Anybody got similar experience.

Neutral Newbie

I usually prefer Citi Cashback card (even though they have a cap of $100/month now, $25/category), but depends how diligent you are in spending and clocking your monthly expenses...

also have to be careful how the merchant is categorised nowadays as they are quite particular about the MCC.

there's also some good sites that offer sign up gifts ($150 cash i think for August only even for existing card holders), like singsaver, or vouchers (moneysmart but not as competitive as singsaver)

I usually prefer Citi Cashback card (even though they have a cap of $100/month now, $25/category), but depends how diligent you are in spending and clocking your monthly expenses...

also have to be careful how the merchant is categorised nowadays as they are quite particular about the MCC.

there's also some good sites that offer sign up gifts ($150 cash i think for August only even for existing card holders), like singsaver, or vouchers (moneysmart but not as competitive as singsaver)

vouchers take super long to come. i don't think i've received mine yet.

Neutral Newbie

vouchers take super long to come. i don't think i've received mine yet.

Hmm i think it depends on how fast the banks are in approving your card as well. My wife applied in june and already got her cash gift (we had to go down to the redemption centre to collect it)

↡ Advertisement