HOme aircon servicing contact

Bluepica

Anyone got any reliable but not so expensive aircon serviceman to recommend? Just for routine cleaning and chemical washing. Used to have one private serviceman but think his business too good. call no answer, sms no reply, got reply once, then disappear again... sigh..

Bought those Groupon, but kena cheated...

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

Anyone got any reliable but not so expensive aircon serviceman to recommend? Just for routine cleaning and chemical washing. Used to have one private serviceman but think his business too good. call no answer, sms no reply, got reply once, then disappear again... sigh..

Bought those Groupon, but kena cheated...

Thanks.

care to elaborate on your groupon experience? did they do a "f-ed up" job ?

I am kind of tempted also .... but my colleague is recommending me this guy ... $30 but super service.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Got good contact please share. My Daikin inverter on "annual leave", every year break down with the same problem. Hope to find a good one to fix the problem.

agree. Have been using them for 3 yrs. Know the guys as the same fellas come over all the time. Nice chaps and honest to advise you

Yeah. I think mostly M'sian guys. They work very fast. I even call them to service my office's aircon.

Supercharged

agree. Have been using them for 3 yrs. Know the guys as the same fellas come over all the time. Nice chaps and honest to advise you

If RadX say good must be good. [laugh]

their queue long or not? today call, tomorrow can come?

weather very hot... buay tahan liao...

If RadX say good must be good. [laugh]

their queue long or not? today call, tomorrow can come?

weather very hot... buay tahan liao...

knn....think you only one got aircon ah...call, at least 2 OR 3 days la

Supercharged

knn....think you only one got aircon ah...call, at least 203 days la

[:p]

thought bigger organisation got more people mah...

203 days very far leh... my ear will kena twist off by wife. [bigcry]

[:p]

thought bigger organisation got more people mah...

203 days very far leh... my ear will kena twist off by wife. [bigcry]

hahaha.. 2 OR 3 days lah.....

care to elaborate on your groupon experience? did they do a "f-ed up" job ?

I am kind of tempted also .... but my colleague is recommending me this guy ... $30 but super service.

I bought those groupon fot $20+ thinking so cheap.... really cheap stuff no good quality.... they come here clean the filter, brush here and there and suck suck here n there and that's it.... I check the blower fan still cover with layers of dust! They say cleaning of fan is not included... chey! filter I also can clean la... only no water vacuum to suck suck only...

Twincharged

I bought those groupon fot $20+ thinking so cheap.... really cheap stuff no good quality.... they come here clean the filter, brush here and there and suck suck here n there and that's it.... I check the blower fan still cover with layers of dust! They say cleaning of fan is not included... chey! filter I also can clean la... only no water vacuum to suck suck only...

I got this name card in my mailbox ... they say $30 and they will do a proper cleaning ... no rush ...

or i'll just give my colleague's contact a call ... he was telling me that when they came to service his room a/c, they even prepared a sheet of plastic to cover his bed while taking the a/c apart !!

Turbocharged

Folks. . Any recommendations on aircon repairs?

Servicing is one thing. .repair might be another.

Last night was the last straw. The airflow has gone ridiculously low despite setting the max. Only a bit of cold air nia...

I used cool serve, bit ex got did a good job. Dismantled the outdoor compressor and brought in clean up everything. Other shops I called will only clean it outside without dismantling.

Folks. . Any recommendations on aircon repairs?

Servicing is one thing. .repair might be another.

Last night was the last straw. The airflow has gone ridiculously low despite setting the max. Only a bit of cold air nia...

either fan coil tio blocked by dirt and dust liao; or the blower fan is totally coated by dust; or both, some major cleaning needed

mine was the same couple of weeks ago, clean liao then all things swee swee.....

• Praise 1

hahaha.. 2 OR 3 days lah.....

Errrr ... I just called them and I was told end of August! Not 2-3 days anymore ...

↡ Advertisement