Appeal for witness on 28/05/14

Becks2307

Hi im looking for witnesses for an accident that happen yesterday 445pm evening time at pioneer road and pioneer sector1 cross junction. The 2 cars involved is one red taxi and yellow swift (my car). I was driving straight along pioneer road and the traffic light was still green in my favor, suddenly this taxi turn right and knocked me. The taxi driver view was blocked by the lorry in front, lorry turned right he just follow. The impact was quite strong till the airbags came out. Sadly I dont have any in car camera, only hope now is the J eye camera at that cross junction. If there's any witness during the accident pls PM me. Thank you.

↡ Advertisement

Hi im looking for witnesses for an accident that happen yesterday 445pm evening time at pioneer road and pioneer sector1 cross junction. The 2 cars involved is one red taxi and yellow swift (my car). I was driving straight along pioneer road and the traffic light was still green in my favor, suddenly this taxi turn right and knocked me. The taxi driver view was blocked by the lorry in front, lorry turned right he just follow. The impact was quite strong till the airbags came out. Sadly I dont have any in car camera, only hope now is the J eye camera at that cross junction. If there's any witness during the accident pls PM me. Thank you.

taxi all have in car camera, let him present the video, if he deny or has erased the record, that means he indriectly admit it's his fault

• Praise 1

taxi all have in car camera, let him present the video, if he deny or has erased the record, that means he indriectly admit it's his fault

During the accident I see his taxi like no camera leh

During the accident I see his taxi like no camera leh

check the taxi company whether they equiped camera for the car,

maybe the driver removed camera while accident happened,

Ok thanks

Twincharged

Not all companies have right? I heard only comfort they install for all the taxis. For the other companies the driver has to pay so not all install.

Twincharged

I think only Comfort Taxi are all equipped with in car cam. I think the rest of taxi companies do not make it a rule that all taxi to be equipped with it.

that cab was a trans cab so probably his car was not equipped with one....now the only hope is the junction camera...

↡ Advertisement