Mazda 5 - requesting owners feedback

Dgeralds

Recently mods: $280 (with installation)

1) Bypass handbrake - $20

2) LED scuff plates (Red) - $180

3) LED leg room (White) + switch (on/off) - $80

Connections:

Scuff plates -> Door map

Leg room -> Key (will not drain batt if 4get to turn-off switch)

Yes, ready to celebrate SG 51' NDP!

How does the switch (for leg room) looks like?

↡ Advertisement

Ya anyone changed their rim? 18" possible? Looking at changing for a sportier look..anyone got recommendation?

yes i did changed to 18 inch rim...u can refer earlier post for the photo....fun to have 18 inch...
  • Praise 2

In the Mazda 5, there's the red display that shows the aircon settings, fuel consumption info - there's an empty slot that was suppose to show the audio settings, but it's now blank.

Anyone knows if I can somehow connect the OBD to show the vehicle speed/engine rpm at that empty slot?

yes..there r alot of aftermarket obd reader ..like ultra gauge scan gauge n other..to fit into that slot u need to look something small...i think i saw something sold at sg edwin garage..u can go ask them...

Today do my 60k servicing .. Got a bomb shock $830. So took the 60/70k package.. Savings of $280. Then feedback aircon noisy in morning .. Diagnose Liao feedback afternoon say change water pump and compressor .. Additional 400++ .. Total damage today $1.4k after GST .. Boh tai boh chee today kena carrot head Liao .. :(

• Praise 1

Wow thanks for the info...

Shucks, I was actually thinking of doing that.

As the DRLs are in the fog lamps and not on the actual headlights, I wonder if we can appeal to have them installed.

• Praise 1

Shucks, I was actually thinking of doing that.

As the DRLs are in the fog lamps and not on the actual headlights, I wonder if we can appeal to have them installed.

Check out LTA reply on DRL in this BMW forum.

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/threads/lta-reply-daytime-running-light-drl.40253/

Possible to install If TEK is willing to submit documents to say that the DLRs are safe to use and meet international safety standards ....

Check out LTA reply on DRL in this BMW forum.

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/threads/lta-reply-daytime-running-light-drl.40253/

Possible to install If TEK is willing to submit documents to say that the DLRs are safe to use and meet international safety standards ....

I do not think TEK will do that unless they are the one fitting the aftermarket DRL...

• Praise 1

Changed stock H11 to 6000K crystal white made in Korea, Taiwan or most prob China?

Using 8000K T10 / Osram H11 Night Breaker Unlimited 3400K on fog lamps.

Lastly, paste a Red lining on grill, now look a bit like GotTurboInside!

post-171967-0-98736300-1470992845_thumb.jpeg

post-171967-0-11841000-1470992863_thumb.jpeg

post-171967-0-82938800-1470992873_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 1

Today do my 60k servicing .. Got a bomb shock $830. So took the 60/70k package.. Savings of $280. Then feedback aircon noisy in morning .. Diagnose Liao feedback afternoon say change water pump and compressor .. Additional 400++ .. Total damage today $1.4k after GST .. Boh tai boh chee today kena carrot head Liao .. :(

Bro, able to share y aircon noisy means to change waterpump n compressor? Though for these 2 items at 400+ considered cheap, not the servicing cost.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1