• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
240 replies to this topic | 410 praises

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:14 AM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any fan here?

Traumatized by latest episide.... [:/]

Kho, Caravan and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:17 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Knew it was coming but didn't know it was gonna be like that >.<

1 Anonymous member praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:20 AM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Tak pai one.... Once you grow fond of the character, they kill it... [bigcry]

Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:31 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ok la, my Khaleesi still there

daenerys-targaryen-deal-with-it-spoiler.

Sp4wn, Pocus and missmarigold praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:41 AM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Can't see her nude liao.... But at least can see her assistant.... hahaha...

Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:43 AM

New_Atlantis
  • New_Atlantis
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Any fan here?

Traumatized by latest episide.... [:/]

like my mother say win liao dont hiao lian... 

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:45 AM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

like my mother say win liao dont hiao lian... 

Indeed.... [sweatdrop]

Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:49 AM

New_Atlantis
  • New_Atlantis
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Indeed.... [sweatdrop]

still, i was really shocked with the ending... 

been some time since i been shocked by a show... maybe because i liked the character.

this show really many unexpected deaths.. dammit. 

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:04 AM

Pocus
  • Pocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

How you all watch the show?

I got my fix from amazon.

I stopped at Season 2. my season 3 was confiscated by customs.

Bummer...

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:05 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

internets lo

Garage36.com

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:20 AM

Kratoschumacher
  • Premium member
    Kratoschumacher
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Bummer...

I have a question, does Customs notify you when your item has been confiscated?

Send you a letter, email, etc..

Tianmo and 1 Anonymous member praised this
-Men love women, but they love their cars even more-

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:21 PM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I watch mine from private bittorrent.

missmarigold praised this
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:23 PM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Don't like to watch this after they killed Ned Stark. WTF man that guy is the lead (to me) and they killed him off so early in Season 1.

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:30 PM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Bummer...

*cough* google eztv *cough cough*

Mason016 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:48 PM

missmarigold
  • Premium member
    missmarigold
    4th Gear
    Author Image

this is the only show that i watch every single ending of the episodes someone dies.... it starts to bore me...

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:48 PM

Etnt
  • Premium member
    Etnt
    5th Gear
    Author Image

George R R Martin is the culprit for most of the deaths, but the show gives such graphical drama to the death scenes.that it snares you in, hook line and sinker.

missmarigold, Showster and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:59 PM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Sigh.... Even when the villain die, they had an easy death. What a sissy way to die, as the Hound has said...

Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:01 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Head-poppingly awesome! :D

But still nowhere near as violent as most episodes of Spartacus. That set a very high standard for TV violence.

If you disagree, you've watched the censored SG version only.

Darthrevan, missmarigold, Showster and 1 Anonymous member praised this
This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:01 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

*cough* google eztv *cough cough*

EZTV is convenient, but private trackers are the way to go. Much safer.

This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:03 PM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Head-poppingly awesome! :D

But still nowhere near as violent as most episodes of Spartacus. That set a very high standard for TV violence.

If you disagree, you've watched the censored SG version only.

Really! Haven't watch any of the Spartacus series. My impression of the series is that its just gore and nudity with no good story line. I could be very wrong though...

Latio Premium Sedan

Back to Men's Hobby  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: us drama, game, thrones and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users