Game of Thrones

Tjkbeluga

Supersonic

*cough* google eztv *cough cough*

EZTV is convenient, but private trackers are the way to go. Much safer.

↡ Advertisement

Head-poppingly awesome! :D

But still nowhere near as violent as most episodes of Spartacus. That set a very high standard for TV violence.

If you disagree, you've watched the censored SG version only.

Really! Haven't watch any of the Spartacus series. My impression of the series is that its just gore and nudity with no good story line. I could be very wrong though...

Supersonic

Really! Haven't watch any of the Spartacus series. My impression of the series is that its just gore and nudity with no good story line. I could be very wrong though...

I like Spartacus much better than GOT. One of the main attractions is that it's rooted in historical fact (even if it may not be 100% accurate), unlike GOT which is just fantasy pretending to look like medieval history.

Don't like to watch this after they killed Ned Stark. WTF man that guy is the lead (to me) and they killed him off so early in Season 1.

That was my reaction also.. WTF they killed the main? [crazy]

Then i was thinking some magic will revive him so i carried on watching [:p]

but now if the imp dies "without a good reason" i may smash my TV.. :D:D

• Praise 1

I like Spartacus much better than GOT. One of the main attractions is that it's rooted in historical fact (even if it may not be 100% accurate), unlike GOT which is just fantasy pretending to look like medieval history.

Thanks for the intro. Will try to catch it....

Supersonic

Thanks for the intro. Will try to catch it....

Must definitely download. The uncut version will never be allowed legally into SG.

That was my reaction also.. WTF they killed the main? [crazy]

Then i was thinking some magic will revive him so i carried on watching [:p]

but now if the imp dies "without a good reason" i may smash my TV.. :D:D

Nope the imp won't die. From the storybook, he'll be in the land where khaleesi is now. No idea how and when.

Must definitely download. The uncut version will never be allowed legally into SG.

I have freeleech from my private bt... ^^;;

The show is bloody gay leh... dont understand why now need to depict guys f'ing each other on TV?

Supersonic
(edited)

Nope the imp won't die. From the storybook, he'll be in the land where khaleesi is now. No idea how and when.

I have freeleech from my private bt... ^^;;

I have many "Bukit Timah" memberships. But I mainly use another less-well known one regularly because they're not anal about seedtimes. :D

EDITED for increased obscurity.

Edited by Turboflat4

Supersonic
(edited)

The show is bloody gay leh... dont understand why now need to depict guys f'ing each other on TV?

Because it actually happened that way in Roman and Greek history? Sounds like a pretty compelling reason to me.

It's not meant for little kids to watch, so perhaps you aren't the right demographic. Just kidding. :D

Ok la, my Khaleesi still there

daenerys-targaryen-deal-with-it-spoiler.

You Bad Mhysaf**ker! [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4

Because it actually happened that way in Roman and Greek history? Sounds like a pretty compelling reason to me.

It's not meant for little kids to watch, so perhaps you aren't the right demographic. Just kidding. :D

Yes it happened... but what percent was gay?? according to the show about 40-50% leh!

not a very honest depiction of history if you ask me..

Hollywood is swarming with gays and they just want to push their agendas...

Turbocharged

I have a question, does Customs notify you when your item has been confiscated?

Send you a letter, email, etc..

First if the package is registered, the tracking status of the package would be registered as "confiscated by local customs authority". I called Customs and they say never confiscate anything.

Then after a few days, a 3rd-party company send me this email:

Dear Sir/Mdm,

1. Based on the declaration, content(s) of the above article consigned to you is/are subject to classification and certification by the Media Development Authority (MDA).

2. You can appoint WMG Pte Ltd to act on your behalf for the submission to MDA by;

a. Filling up the Authorisation Form to MDA as attached.

b. Providing a scanned copy of your NRIC / Passport as proof of commitment for the submission and payment (if any) to MDA.

3. Please send via reply via email with a scanned copy of the completed and signed (a) Authorisation Form as well as a scanned copy of the (b) NRIC / Passport.

Thanks and Regards,

WORLD MARKETING GROUP

The attached is an MDA form:

AUTHORISATION TO OPEN PARCEL AND CLASSIFY VIDEOS

(For Private & Domestic use)

I would like to authorise the MDA Licensing Division to open the parcel and submit the

videos for classification and certification.

I undertake to pay the classification and certification fees.

NB: All videos not claimed after 1 month after notification will be disposed

and all outstanding payments have to be settled.

I totally ignored the email since Amazon offer me a full refund when I declared "Item Lost".

(edited)

Must pay them to classify and censor one. Ignore they will just dispose

Stoopid right? Make it so hard for ppl buying original them kpkb others pirate. Pui

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

Yes it happened... but what percent was gay?? according to the show about 40-50% leh!

not a very honest depiction of history if you ask me..

Hollywood is swarming with gays and they just want to push their agendas...

Actually from what I remember the only true gay couple were the gladiator and his fark boy (can't be bothered to look them up). The rest of them were just opportunistic buggering. And male-on-male buggery was considered pretty normal in those societies, it certainly didn't have the stigma that it does now in many places. Many hetero-normative males were engaged in buggery in Roman and Greek society and no one thought the less of them for it. Look it up if you don't believe me.

I don't know about Hollywood's agenda, but thank goodness we don't have too many religious zealots there pushing THEIR agenda. Because that would truly offend me.