• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
154 replies to this topic | 80 praises

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:18 PM

Extremme
  • Premium member
    Extremme
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys any recommended dashboard holders ( suction type) to recommend? Not those on glass but on dashboard. I bought one but it just will not stick to the dashboard. Thks

3 Anonymous members praised this
Peugeot Partner
Honda Jazz
Toyota Wish
Toyota Estima

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:34 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

normally there should be another stick pad that comes with it.

Hi guys any recommended dashboard holders ( suction type) to recommend? Not those on glass but on dashboard. I bought one but it just will not stick to the dashboard. Thks

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:26 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Dashboard holders have to use some double side tape to paste. Usually they use those 3M strong sticky tapes.

Suction types can only stick to glass.

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:51 PM

Jtb
  • Premium member
    Jtb
    4th Gear
    Author Image

http://www.rammount....64/Default.aspx

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:51 PM

Extremme
  • Premium member
    Extremme
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

http://www.rammount....64/Default.aspx

That is expensive stuff haha
Peugeot Partner
Honda Jazz
Toyota Wish
Toyota Estima

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:56 PM

Kklim
  • Premium member
    Kklim
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Daiso has circular flexible plastic/silicone discs that come with adhesive on one side; other side is smooth. Stick adhesive side to dashboard and holder's suction cup to the other side.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:27 PM

Jtb
  • Premium member
    Jtb
    4th Gear
    Author Image

That is expensive stuff haha

quality is there

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:55 PM

Extremme
  • Premium member
    Extremme
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

anyone used this before? Looks compact.

http://www.aliexpres...1499419404.html

Peugeot Partner
Honda Jazz
Toyota Wish
Toyota Estima

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:29 PM

Ahgong
  • Premium member
    Ahgong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

anyone used this before? Looks compact.

http://www.aliexpres...1499419404.html

that is a piece of shit~! dun bother with it.

it is only good for the first couple of weeks.

after that, the suction cup is just for show.

i went thru 2 of those liow. gave up after the second piece.

bought the second one cos i tot the first piece was faulty and that i spoiled the suction cap.

Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:18 AM

Extremme
  • Premium member
    Extremme
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

that is a piece of shit~! dun bother with it.
it is only good for the first couple of weeks.
after that, the suction cup is just for show.

i went thru 2 of those liow. gave up after the second piece.
bought the second one cos i tot the first piece was faulty and that i spoiled the suction cap.

Luckily I asked here. Looks like only those sticky tape type is the only way. Thks alot
Peugeot Partner
Honda Jazz
Toyota Wish
Toyota Estima

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:58 AM

Columbian78
  • Columbian78
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Just buy the 3M double side tape for automotive use. It is the one with red colour cover peel off. It is damn sticky good and can be peeled off slowly without any residual. I use it everywhere in my car to stick things. DVRs, holders, etc

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:20 AM

Lcsacc
  • Lcsacc
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Secured with double-sided tape. Bend the hands and feet to fit your phone. Mine is 4.7". I think this is about the limit.

2014-06-04 08.04.56.jpg

FourZero, Advancer and 3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:09 PM

Extremme
  • Premium member
    Extremme
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

this looks impressive and not as expensive

http://www.exogear.c...tml#prettyPhoto

GongJiaoWei praised this
Peugeot Partner
Honda Jazz
Toyota Wish
Toyota Estima

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:38 PM

Jumpmanz
  • Premium member
    Jumpmanz
    5th Gear
    Author Image

bought mine at JB. 9 ringgit only. cheap and good.

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:05 PM

FourZero
  • Premium member
    FourZero
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ya, been lookg for a suitable holder for very long until jst gv up.
Live Well 😊

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:36 PM

Extremme
  • Premium member
    Extremme
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

this looks impressive and not as expensive

http://www.exogear.c...tml#prettyPhoto

I bought this already. Hope it's good.
Peugeot Partner
Honda Jazz
Toyota Wish
Toyota Estima

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:04 PM

Divers
  • Premium member
    Divers
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I bought this already. Hope it's good.

Hi Extremme, pls give us a review after you used the product.

From the video, its seems to hold very well on dashboard.

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:12 PM

Extremme
  • Premium member
    Extremme
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Hi Extremme, pls give us a review after you used the product.

From the video, its seems to hold very well on dashboard.

Sure. it will only be delivered by early to mid July. At least it did state that it's suction can hold on curves (ie something like our car dashboard). I bought a few kinds (from Qoo), all cannot stick for even 10 secs.

Divers praised this
Peugeot Partner
Honda Jazz
Toyota Wish
Toyota Estima

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:39 PM

Divers
  • Premium member
    Divers
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Sure. it will only be delivered by early to mid July. At least it did state that it's suction can hold on curves (ie something like our car dashboard). I bought a few kinds (from Qoo), all cannot stick for even 10 secs.

True indeed. I bought from Groupon. Cheap and comes with two pieces. Only stick on glass. A big no on dash. CMI.

Hopefully exo can solve the problem. Tks.  

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:52 PM

Extremme
  • Premium member
    Extremme
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I just received the exogear holder. First impression is that it does not have that cheapo feel. Suction is definitely STRONGER. I will let it go under the sun tomorrow cause usually the heat will make it lose its grip/suction.

Let's hope its really a patented product. 

Peugeot Partner
Honda Jazz
Toyota Wish
Toyota Estima

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

ACE 1 Auto Accessories

ACE 1 Auto Accessories  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by ethantanww  |  Neutral Newbie

A very responsible and trustworthy workshop. Sincere and genuine service experience. Was expecting myself to purchase the car boot's mat , but in the end purchase the chrome front bumper protector , head light cover and backlight cover for my Nissan Qashqai too due to their great customer service from Elva. In additional, they are quite patient in assisting you in any t... » Read More

ACE 1 Auto Accessories

ACE 1 Auto Accessories  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by KONG1989  |  Neutral Newbie

Has been served by Elva. She is a very friendly staff. Helped to solve some of my technical issues that I have in my car. Also managed to get a set of good quality car mat under her recommendations! Highly recommended!

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Tri King Car Accessories, Accessories Retail

Quick Reply

Tags: toyota, dashboard, holders and 4 more...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)