Dashboard holders for phones and GPS

Extremme

So far using for like close to 2 years, just last week was the first time I had to "clean" it with a bit of water.

This is good stuff.

Good!!

Do you occassionally take it off your dashboard?

The only concern right now is that if we stick it on the dashboard overtime, will it leave a stain on the DB? That was the reason I was asking around in this thread on how to remove the suction stain if there is any. Someone recommended using conditioner.

↡ Advertisement

It won't leave a stain cause there's no sticky substance.

I don't stick it on my dashboard though, I stick it on my windscreen so I can't say from a first hand experience.

Good!!

Do you occassionally take it off your dashboard?

The only concern right now is that if we stick it on the dashboard overtime, will it leave a stain on the DB? That was the reason I was asking around in this thread on how to remove the suction stain if there is any. Someone recommended using conditioner.

Internal Moderator

Try Tri King Car Accessories at 81 Ubi Avenue 4 #01-16. They have quite a wide range of accessories and cha pa lang stuff.

Used to sell Arkon's dashboard/windscreen mount related stuff for mobile phone, tablets etc.

post-107101-0-93427800-1406599884_thumb.jpg

This is good quality and about $25+ if I am not wrong. Not sure if they still carry stocks for it though.

post-107101-0-31509100-1406599893_thumb.jpg

http://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/merchant.php?MID=14002

this one damage is how much?

looks good leh.

Hi,Pls refer to earlier posting:

TVT, on 03 Jul 2014 - 5:54 PM, said:snapback.png

Looks good. [thumbsup]

Finally there's something that can mount on the dashboard without using the sticky double side tape.

Is it cost USD29.95 ? Must order online from USA ?

There are outlets in Singapore selling but at around S$50. However if the suction is not working up to mark within 6months, you can change. If you buy from Ebay shipped from HK, it will be USD$29.90 (plus shipping)

Supercharged

Hi,Pls refer to earlier posting:

TVT, on 03 Jul 2014 - 5:54 PM, said:snapback.png

There are outlets in Singapore selling but at around S$50. However if the suction is not working up to mark within 6months, you can change. If you buy from Ebay shipped from HK, it will be USD$29.90 (plus shipping)

Yeah. Due to caching, I only saw the rest of the posting after my post.

Well, I'd give it a try f it really is that good.

Will go down to the shop to see.

actually there is a shop call p2o mobile in bencoolen area selling $39.90... got promo.. can go there grab.. $10 cheaper

• Praise 1

Just to share. I bought the exogear exomount touch for $46 from a shop at sim lim sq. Mac life at #05-62. The price printed on the product is $58. I asked for a discount and was quoted $46 without a hassle. They have a sample there to try.

I think these car mount holders is much cheaper in JB. I bought one which cost me sgd$6 only which I think will cost at least $15 here... Of course, just a normal holder. Non hi tech stuff.

actually there is a shop call p2o mobile in bencoolen area selling $39.90... got promo.. can go there grab.. $10 cheaper

p2o is at Burlington square beside burger king. I have been patronising his shop for almost 8 years now.

I got the ExoGear Touch CD Slot from amazon for approximately $34, so far has been very stable and I reckon it will be a great position if your CD Drive slot is high enough.

I got the ExoGear Touch CD Slot from amazon for approximately $34, so far has been very stable and I reckon it will be a great position if your CD Drive slot is high enough.

Can share some pics. [thumbsup]

Supercharged

p2o is at Burlington square beside burger king. I have been patronising his shop for almost 8 years now.

You patron them for 8 years! So I assume you find their prices reasonable and staff friendly ?

You patron them for 8 years! So I assume you find their prices reasonable and staff friendly ?

They only have 1 staff.. Who is the boss Daniel himself. Price may not the cheapest in SG.. But at least they don't wack the ignorant one by selling at exorbitant price.. Price is reasonable always. And not much to negotiate down as price is not super mark up.

That's why I always go back bec don't really compare much.. But definitely way cheaper than those sim lim folks when they initial quote before bargain down.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Saw this at Watson's.

Possible option for those looking for a device holder.

Saw this "Gripgo" at Giant last weekend. There was a demo video showing how it works and it looks impressive. However the video did not show much about how it can be secured onto the dashboard.

Maybe some bros/sis here who have bought it can share some feedback on this product. [:)]

Saw this at Watson's.

Possible option for those looking for a device holder.

Used this b4. Dint like it..

↡ Advertisement