• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
96 replies to this topic | 256 praises

Posted 04 June 2014 - 07:51 PM

Darthrevan
  • Premium member
    Darthrevan
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

But no evidence to suggest SingPass system has been compromised, IDA says

Posted 04 June 2014 - 07:53 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Great, they are not even sure.
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:07 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The standard reply from them would be -

"Please be assured that the integrity of the SingPass system is intact. This is likely a one-off incident which will not happen again. As a precautionary measure, we will reset your password."

Psst... something did happen and we have reported to the police.

[sweatdrop] <_< <_<

Super7 praised this

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:11 PM

New_Atlantis
  • New_Atlantis
    4th Gear
    Author Image

this is serious leh. singpass can do alot of shit. 

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:14 PM

Ktglfc
  • Premium member
    Ktglfc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

But no evidence to suggest SingPass system has been compromised, IDA says

Hope they can find out the hacker(s).

This is the compromise when technology improves, when we move to soft / hard token and password online.

Hope no one's personal data is leaked.

1 Anonymous member praised this
Rich: is not about how much you have, but how much you give.

The sky has turned brighter.
There's a glorious rainbow that beckons those with a spirit of adventure and there are rich findings at the end of that rainbow.
Find that rainbow, go ride it.

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:43 PM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Play with words again. They are not saying SingPass system in fact was compromised or not, just say ”no evidence to suggest”. Have to be very careful with the authorities. The real message is often in what they don't say.

Staff69, Nolicense, Spring, Knoobie, Baal and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:50 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What the hack!
Albeniz and Baal praised this
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:56 PM

Tigerwoods
  • Premium member
    Tigerwoods
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

when I check my CPF, I feel very Rich!
Blackyv and Icu praised this

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:02 PM

Kyrios
  • Kyrios
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Hmmm beri fishy..after reading this I tried to access CPF using my Singpass but it says I need to key in some affirmation letters and alphabets because my last log in attempt was 'unsuccessful'...

so does it mean someone has tried to access my account with some phoney passwords in the past?  [sweatdrop]

Edited by Kyrios, 04 June 2014 - 09:04 PM.

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:25 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This sentence says it all... You are responsible hor... Don't blame anyone if your singpass account compromised....

"Said Ms Jacqueline Poh, the Managing Director for the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore: “For every individual, the incident underlines the importance of taking personal responsibility for cyber security.”
Spring praised this

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:33 PM

Happily1986
  • Premium member
    Happily1986
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

This sentence says it all... You are responsible hor... Don't blame anyone if your singpass account compromised....

"Said Ms Jacqueline Poh, the Managing Director for the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore: “For every individual, the incident underlines the importance of taking personal responsibility for cyber security.”

Bull fertiliser... They are just sidestepping the very fact that they ought to have implemented 2 factor authentication sometime back. That, is their responsibility to prod CrimsonLogic!

1923 - 2015. You will be missed.

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:37 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bull fertiliser... They are just sidestepping the very fact that they ought to have implemented 2 factor authentication sometime back. That, is their responsibility to prod CrimsonLogic!

Even banks already put 2 factor Donno how long ago
Wanna hack Also hack those got 1 million in cpf one, don't hack mine ah [grin]
Tigerwoods and TJX praised this

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:42 PM

Super7
  • Premium member
    Super7
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

when I check my CPF, I feel very Rich!

of course, of course, your singpass is now re-linked to LSS's account, huat ahh!!!   you are looking at zoro's account!!

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:43 PM

Super7
  • Premium member
    Super7
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Even banks already put 2 factor Donno how long ago
Wanna hack Also hack those got 1 million in cpf one, don't hack mine ah [grin]

can the hacker re-set the withdrawal age for us?....  [thumbsup]

Tigerwoods and TJX praised this

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:45 PM

Super7
  • Premium member
    Super7
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wat the ffakkk!!!  :angry: [crazy] [mad]

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:47 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

can the hacker re-set the withdrawal age for us?....  [thumbsup]

Donno got put one mirrion in my account or not [grin]

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:55 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

How to know if my singpass account got hacked or not?
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:00 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If you lost 1 million from your account, it's u careless, your fault but if some white horse lost a peanut amount, the hacker is at fault and should be catched at all cost..

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:03 PM

Super7
  • Premium member
    Super7
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Quick, we must find the hacker, buy him kopi, and ask him put one mirrion each in our accounts!!  [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:13 PM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

No, not "hacked", just "unlocked" only.

Same way as "flood" becomes "ponding".

Edited by Albeniz, 04 June 2014 - 10:14 PM.

Blackyv, Kb27, Tigerwoods and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users