1560 SingPass accounts hacked?

Darthrevan

Hypersonic

The standard reply from them would be -

"Please be assured that the integrity of the SingPass system is intact. This is likely a one-off incident which will not happen again. As a precautionary measure, we will reset your password."

Psst... something did happen and we have reported to the police.

[sweatdrop]<_< <_<

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

But no evidence to suggest SingPass system has been compromised, IDA says

Hope they can find out the hacker(s).

This is the compromise when technology improves, when we move to soft / hard token and password online.

Hope no one's personal data is leaked.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Play with words again. They are not saying SingPass system in fact was compromised or not, just say ”no evidence to suggest”. Have to be very careful with the authorities. The real message is often in what they don't say.

• Praise 6

Turbocharged
(edited)

Hmmm beri fishy..after reading this I tried to access CPF using my Singpass but it says I need to key in some affirmation letters and alphabets because my last log in attempt was 'unsuccessful'...

so does it mean someone has tried to access my account with some phoney passwords in the past? [sweatdrop]

Edited by Kyrios

Turbocharged

This sentence says it all... You are responsible hor... Don't blame anyone if your singpass account compromised....

"Said Ms Jacqueline Poh, the Managing Director for the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore: “For every individual, the incident underlines the importance of taking personal responsibility for cyber security.”

• Praise 1

This sentence says it all... You are responsible hor... Don't blame anyone if your singpass account compromised....

"Said Ms Jacqueline Poh, the Managing Director for the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore: “For every individual, the incident underlines the importance of taking personal responsibility for cyber security.”

Bull fertiliser... They are just sidestepping the very fact that they ought to have implemented 2 factor authentication sometime back. That, is their responsibility to prod CrimsonLogic!

Bull fertiliser... They are just sidestepping the very fact that they ought to have implemented 2 factor authentication sometime back. That, is their responsibility to prod CrimsonLogic!

Even banks already put 2 factor Donno how long ago

Wanna hack Also hack those got 1 million in cpf one, don't hack mine ah [grin]

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

when I check my CPF, I feel very Rich!

of course, of course, your singpass is now re-linked to LSS's account, huat ahh!!! you are looking at zoro's account!!

Turbocharged

Even banks already put 2 factor Donno how long ago

Wanna hack Also hack those got 1 million in cpf one, don't hack mine ah [grin]

can the hacker re-set the withdrawal age for us?.... [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

wat the ffakkk!!! :angry: [crazy][mad]

can the hacker re-set the withdrawal age for us?.... [thumbsup]

Donno got put one mirrion in my account or not [grin]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Donno got put one mirrion in my account or not [grin]

If you lost 1 million from your account, it's u careless, your fault but if some white horse lost a peanut amount, the hacker is at fault and should be catched at all cost..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1