Where is your favorite wanton noodle?

nazerath

knn, just now 11+ went to try the won ton mee..... the big car park in front of hawker is demolished!!

the small car park behind the block is DAMN JAM !

wat the hell they building huh? seems like house.....

LLST zao.... :(

hahahaha..................how long you never been there liao???.............

They building a MSCP lah...............drive further down abit after the CC there is a big open air temp carpark lah..........

↡ Advertisement

For those staying in TPY or nearby, there is a black sauce wanton noodles at Lor 4 market.

Pin Xiang Noodles 品香 @ 01-46 Blk 93 Toa Payoh Lor 4 Food Centre

Read more: http://ieatishootipost.proboards.com/thread/21/wanton-mee?page=16#ixzz34DvP4MS3

for TPY, at lorong 1, beside Yellow Pages Building there is a kopi tiam selling 烧腊, yong tau foo, zhap cai png. The YTF famous one. The wonton mee is black sance type.....not bad. But i prefer the soup one, wonton and char siew nice, dumpling so so only....

hahahaha..................how long you never been there liao???.............

They building a MSCP lah...............drive further down abit after the CC there is a big open air temp carpark lah..........

ah.....a year plus never go there liao.....last visit is to buy tv at the shop there....very cheap [thumbsup]

if park further down need to walk up.....don wan lah, today weather is zua gar kao peh leh.....!!

i know that hawker got one chicken rice long queue de.....my wife say jin nice...

• Praise 1

ah.....a year plus never go there liao.....last visit is to buy tv at the shop there....very cheap [thumbsup]

if park further down need to walk up.....don wan lah, today weather is zua gar kao peh leh.....!!

i know that hawker got one chicken rice long queue de.....my wife say jin nice...

the temp carpark is just next to the McDonald and 4d booths lah.....all the way shelter until the market there lah....

that chicken rice opposite the soya bean drinks stall.....cheap and good.... [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

I think is overprice and the attitude of the bosses sucks!

its been $4.50/regular & $5.50/large for quite many months already

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

East Coast Lagoon WTM!!!!!

This is one of my favorite but do not like that they use a char siew ripping machine. should slice instead. sometimes the mee a little under cooked but I still like them.

The haron satay there also not bad. the stall beside the haron satay got a little different taste that is ok too.

• Praise 1

Just had it 15min ago...

Soi 19 wanton mee @ Ang Mo Kio Blk 151

Hope it's open later, gng to try it out after reading here

Like lavender one, not into fei fei style

Can try blk 21 old airport road. Its the same former stall as from the Tanjong Rhu wanton mee.

This one is operated by her son. The auntie also have a stall in jalan batu market.

Reason why i choose this stall is becos this coffee shop is old school, nothing much had changed.

I support local 老字号.

Usually its open until abt 2pm.

• Praise 2

Just had the Noodle Place Restaurant wtm on Monday at orchard gateway. I would say the wtm is very close to what I had at Hong Kong. Those that like hk super small bowl wtm soup can try this restaurant.

To add on, the poached pig liver($14) is very ex, but is very nice. And I simply can't find this dish anywhere else in spore. My sure to order this when in hk or kl.

• Praise 1

Tried the soi 19 tdy, long q but not too slow

Eager to try seeing 80% of patrons eating this mee

Conclusion: quite nice, worth the trip but can't take it regularly as IMO a bit too oily

Still lavender top wanton mee in Sg for me

• Praise 1

Tried the soi 19 tdy, long q but not too slow

Eager to try seeing 80% of patrons eating this mee

Conclusion: quite nice, worth the trip but can't take it regularly as IMO a bit too oily

Still lavender top wanton mee in Sg for me

Soi 19 dam long queue lo. Use to visit the dim sum beside Soi 19. The queue until almost block the whole coffee shop.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2