Where is your favorite wanton noodle?

nazerath

In Chinatown :D

Hi bro, the hawker??

Soi 19 dam long queue lo. Use to visit the dim sum beside Soi 19. The queue until almost block the whole coffee shop.

Ya see the dim sum n zi char also gd business

• Praise 1

Hi bro, the hawker??

above the Chinatown market, nothing special just some old memory kind which I prefer the texture of the noodle here.

Old man (OMO) selling and dun expect too much [laugh][laugh]

When I order 云吞面 or 叉烧面,I get the same thing...

I guess only in Hong Kong that they will differentiate.

• Praise 1

actual name should be hokkien prawn mee or sotong mee.....my hokkien mee is this...

4625160409_64027546f5.jpg

where else can we find this ar?? last time zichar every where got sell.. now like very hard to find leh...

• Praise 1

where else can we find this ar?? last time zichar every where got sell.. now like very hard to find leh...

I do not think it is hard to find. For example my estate has two zi char stall selling this.

• Praise 2

above the Chinatown market, nothing special just some old memory kind which I prefer the texture of the noodle here.

Old man (OMO) selling and dun expect too much [laugh][laugh]

I guess only in Hong Kong that they will differentiate.

Lol

• Praise 1

I thought any zi char stall should have this as one of the SOP dish.

I do not think it is hard to find. For example my estate has two zi char stall selling this.

I've been to a few zi char store and they said they never sell that any more.. [bigcry][bigcry]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

i am not a fan of this but the wife is. she said 华南 at upper thomson road serves a mean one. their other zhi char dishes also very above average. my fav zhi char in singapore for the past 16 years.

• Praise 2

poor man estate, hougang, sengkang, yishun all tried before liao leh..

this is unusual...........this kind of black hokkian mee is as common as horfun........almost every zichar stall sld have leh........ :huh:

• Praise 1

what do you call this? i thought it was call Fried Hokkien Mee, i dun really like it as i always know hokkien mee as the malaysia style big black noodle..

• Praise 1

this is unusual...........this kind of black hokkian mee is as common as horfun........almost every zichar stall sld have leh........ :huh:

I am also surprised.. last titme zi char sure have de..

what do you call this? i thought it was call Fried Hokkien Mee, i dun really like it as i always know hokkien mee as the malaysia style big black noodle..

hokkien mee lor. not fried hokkien mee!

↡ Advertisement