Recommendation for 3-in-1 coffee

Kar_lover

Supercharged

Any recommendation for the best 3-in-1 coffee - preferably low sugar and low fat? I looking for those taste as close as possible to those local coffee like those sold at Ya Kun/Toastbox/Killiney (don't really like white coffee). Never seem to be able to find despite trying a few brands.

Now currently drinking Owl Kopitiam Roast "Siew Dai".....

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

Any recommendation for the best 3-in-1 coffee - preferably low sugar and low fat? I looking for those taste as close as possible to those local coffee like those sold at Ya Kun/Toastbox/Killiney (don't really like white coffee). Never seem to be able to find despite trying a few brands.

I like the old town cane sugar 3-in-1

for kopi O i like the nanyang kopi O............very close to kopi tiam kopi O...............

Supercharged

I like the old town cane sugar 3-in-1

for kopi O i like the nanyang kopi O............very close to kopi tiam kopi O...............

I tot old town is all white coffee....ok thanks...later lunchtime go supermarket find...

I like gold-kili.

http://www.goldkili.com.sg/products/instant-beverages/gold-kili-coffee/

kopi o kosong, if you don't want anything or add yourself.

Super brand is the worst I ever taste.

Yes this one I got drink also when I feel like having kopi o. But now looking for coffee w/milk...

Ya super is not good....my office boy keep stocking up for pantry....tell him buy other brand he say he don't know....so end up I buy myself...

you can always buy the kopi powder they sell if you want the same taste ah.. 10bux ard/pack

Hypersonic

I tot old town is all white coffee....ok thanks...later lunchtime go supermarket find...

old town now has many different products .............normal classic which is the white coffee)......cane suger......ice coffee......2-in-1 coffee without sugar.......and cannot remember liao......

nanyang is kopi O and kopi kosong..........thick and nice..........

and BTW alot cheaper in jb......... [laugh]

Supercharged

old town now has many different products .............normal classic which is the white coffee)......cane suger......ice coffee......2-in-1 coffee without sugar.......and cannot remember liao......

nanyang is kopi O and kopi kosong..........thick and nice..........

and BTW alot cheaper in jb......... [laugh]

Ok the next time I pop in will go Tesco KSL and find...

Try the Apollo Barliecoffee 2-in-1 http://www.myoutlets.com.sg/index.php?route=product/category&path=20_65

So far can only find at myoutlets.

Wah...so lay chay :(

• Praise 1

(edited)

After they changed from square sachet to long tube sachet, the coffee sucks.

You can try Morning Sun from SS or certain branch of NTUC.

Morning Sun 2-in-1 Arabica coffee without sugar, 1 packet = 20 sachets = $3.20 = $0.16/sachet, you get better quality Arabica beans compared to cheaper Robusta beans for most 3-in-1.

You can control your sugar intake and quality of sugar by adding separately if sugar is a must. Can buy coconut palm sugar or coffee sugar for better aromatic taste.

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

After they changed from square sachet to long tube sachet, the coffee sucks.

You can try Morning Sun from SS or certain branch of NTUC.

Morning Sun 2-in-1 Arabica coffee without sugar, 1 packet = 20 sachets = $3.20 = $0.16/sachet, you get better quality Arabica beans compared to cheaper Robusta beans for most 3-in-1.

You can control your sugar intake and quality of sugar by adding separately if sugar is a must. Can buy coconut palm sugar or coffee sugar for better aromatic taste.

Thanks!! Will keep a look out....

Smells nice, but doesn't taste as nice as it smells.

I can't take this brand 'cos after drinking got irregular / heart palpitation problems.

Don't buy KOPIKO 3 in 1. The famous coffee candy but the coffee not nice nor rich

Turbocharged

Ok the next time I pop in will go Tesco KSL and find...

Wah...so lay chay :(

Yah. Last time mustafa got, then can get during those early morning marketing runs. Then they stopped bringing them in but in-laws keep requesting for them, so boh bian, went to hunt down the one at telok blangah and bedok to buy lor.

Kenna pestered by in-law until have to go hunt for it, so should be quite good lar.

Hypersonic
(edited)

This is also the one I am drinking.

Found this is the best among those 3in1 coffee. Main thing I like this is it is not so sweet and taste is stronger (more kao).

Yes this one I got drink also when I feel like having kopi o. But now looking for coffee w/milk...

Ya super is not good....my office boy keep stocking up for pantry....tell him buy other brand he say he don't know....so end up I buy myself...

If you like siew dai coffee, the old town 3in1 is too sweet.....and coffee taste less strong due to more creamer taste..

Edited by Tohto

Supercharged

This is also the one I am drinking.

Found this is the best among those 3in1 coffee. Main thing I like this is it is not so sweet and taste is stronger (more kao).

Ya so far I found it is the best but even so, just barely qualify as acceptable. Hence was thinking of asking coffee drinkers here for recommendations.

Hypersonic

I don't drink coffee usually. but don't ever buy Nescafe White coffee.

It's more sugar than coffee. i only drink it cos i think it's wasteful to dump it into rubbish bin. Gave 1 big pack to my MIL, even she thinks it's too sweet. Still have few more satchets to finish.

I don't drink coffee usually. but don't ever buy Nescafe White coffee.

It's more sugar than coffee. i only drink it cos i think it's wasteful to dump it into rubbish bin. Gave 1 big pack to my MIL, even she thinks it's too sweet. Still have few more satchets to finish.

agree, i can make two cups out of one sachet [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement