• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1337 replies to this topic | 1,255 praises

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:05 PM

JOHNKHOR
  • JOHNKHOR
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dear all car lover may I have any of your advice about Infiniti Q50 .
ThAnk you

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:32 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just knew it used the Nissan FM chassis,which is used in today's 370z,comes with Mercedes Benz 2 litres Turbo-charged engine-[same engine as E250],that is good for 211 Bhp...the 3.7,V6.[370z engine].not coming here....errr price wise will be like Lexus IS250's range. [speechless]  [thumbsdown]

Fairlady.

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:21 AM

Sdexxxxd
  • Sdexxxxd
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Went to test drive the new Q50 pre launch.  Actually it is quite a good car to drive, 208 bhp, very curvy, nice interiors, Bose system, price $189,000.

Any bros had similar experience with Infiniti?  They probably dont have local presence here, but heard it's their intention to bring this into mass market...

any comments?

Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:25 AM

Whitemondeo
  • Whitemondeo
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

same as or rebadge Nissan Skyline sold in Japan.  During the test drive May 24th, the car did not performed to my satisfaction perhaps due to the heavy RFT. No peddle shift.  Wife also commented that the rear seat are not as comfortable as compared to GS250. 

It is equipped with the same engine as the current new Merc E250 and the coming C -class 2.0litre engine.  However, slightly detuned to 320 nm instead of 350 that the Merc is having.

Two "iPad mini" screens with Navigation and other that can surf internet. Facebook etc.. One unique feature is all round cameras that provide 360 degree view of the car. It is useful for those like to park close to the kerbs or those worried about getting kerb rash on their lovely 18" shoes. 

You have to pray hard that all these wonderful electronic gadgets can withstand our warm climate.

The offered price with an OMV is approximately 32K and I find it overpriced.

Got my deposit refunded recently and looking forward to check out the new 2014 C-class.

FYI, PI is offering the 2014 C-class between 175k to 190k depending on spec.

Edited by Whitemondeo, 30 June 2014 - 10:26 AM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Move aside if you are slow!!! The world may turn faster without you!!

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:27 PM

Heman75
  • Premium member
    Heman75
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Went to test drive the new Q50 pre launch.  Actually it is quite a good car to drive, 208 bhp, very curvy, nice interiors, Bose system, price $189,000.

Any bros had similar experience with Infiniti?  They probably dont have local presence here, but heard it's their intention to bring this into mass market...

any comments?

I would go for XF diesel anytime. heard this Q50 share a lot of parts with Nissan sibling. not premium

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:32 PM

Holdenutessv
  • Premium member
    Holdenutessv
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I would go for XF diesel anytime. heard this Q50 share a lot of parts with Nissan sibling. not premium

Most Infiniti models shares many parts with Nissan. Even the Q50 Eau Rogue.

Error 404: Signature Not Found

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:55 PM

GLZT
  • Premium member
    GLZT
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Lol, just cause it share parts with Nissan means not premium?

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:30 PM

Whitemondeo
  • Whitemondeo
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Lol, just cause it share parts with Nissan means not premium?

Would you buy a Nissan Skyline or a new Merc C Class base on the same price?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Move aside if you are slow!!! The world may turn faster without you!!

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:33 PM

GLZT
  • Premium member
    GLZT
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Would you buy a Nissan Skyline or a new Merc C Class base on the same price?

I think you just went off topic from my original statement. To answer your question, I probably will if the specs are higher.

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:36 PM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

THe poor resale of Infiniti puts me off everytime I think of getting something different (I change car every 2 or 3 years).

If you plan to drive for 10 years or so, it should be a good buy.

Posted 30 June 2014 - 02:43 PM

alphard96
  • Premium member
    alphard96
    5th Gear
    Author Image

THe poor resale of Infiniti puts me off everytime I think of getting something different (I change car every 2 or 3 years).

If you plan to drive for 10 years or so, it should be a good buy.

True, generally depreciation loss is greater with rarer/niche cars.

So, if  buy infinity, not wise to sell it very soon after.

btw Like your style - change car every 2-3 yrs [thumbsup]

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:59 PM

Shirin
  • Premium member
    Shirin
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

anyone  with pics ..of this beast or beauty...

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:46 AM

Paddie
  • Paddie
    5th Gear
    Author Image

anyone  with pics ..of this beast or beauty...

http://www.autocar.c...iti/q50/verdict

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:50 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

C class for me. This car brand turn me off. Their new design look the same as the old one. Nothing new. Last time i am impressed but now no longer
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:27 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    Author Image

C class for me. This car brand turn me off. Their new design look the same as the old one. Nothing new. Last time i am impressed but now no longer

Agreed,Mercedes Benz,a better class for the same amount of $$,Infiniti cannot sell if they followed BMW,Mercedes Benz or even Lexus's prices...only if they sold at Mazda 6,2.5L price,then it will move.

Fairlady.

Posted 06 July 2014 - 07:56 AM

Docomospur
  • Docomospur
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

same as or rebadge Nissan Skyline sold in Japan.  During the test drive May 24th, the car did not performed to my satisfaction perhaps due to the heavy RFT. No peddle shift.  Wife also commented that the rear seat are not as comfortable as compared to GS250. 

It is equipped with the same engine as the current new Merc E250 and the coming C -class 2.0litre engine.  However, slightly detuned to 320 nm instead of 350 that the Merc is having.

Two "iPad mini" screens with Navigation and other that can surf internet. Facebook etc.. One unique feature is all round cameras that provide 360 degree view of the car. It is useful for those like to park close to the kerbs or those worried about getting kerb rash on their lovely 18" shoes. 

You have to pray hard that all these wonderful electronic gadgets can withstand our warm climate.

The offered price with an OMV is approximately 32K and I find it overpriced.

Got my deposit refunded recently and looking forward to check out the new 2014 C-class.

FYI, PI is offering the 2014 C-class between 175k to 190k depending on spec.

Assuming the price is 189k, the OMV makes it poor value compared to the Jaguar XF (OMV about 50k, I believe). I'm actually quite interested in this car, as it would be a different choice, but Wearnes needs to make it a more compelling proposition.

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:15 AM

Sdexxxxd
  • Sdexxxxd
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Assuming the price is 189k, the OMV makes it poor value compared to the Jaguar XF (OMV about 50k, I believe). I'm actually quite interested in this car, as it would be a different choice, but Wearnes needs to make it a more compelling proposition.

Just checked that the first batch launch will be sports version $189k with OMV around $34k. Guess it is not really a good deal when compare with other similar makes. Wearnes got to lower its premium if it is serious to achieve a foothold in Singapore market for Infiniti.

Posted 25 August 2014 - 05:34 PM

Quantum
  • Quantum
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Dear all car lover may I have any of your advice about Infiniti Q50 .
ThAnk you

it's 1st  Infiniti small engine TC car, deserve special pay attention, and price 218k similar as C200 but much lower than IS250, ES250, GS250,

actually in USA market Infiniti enjoy equal popularity with Lexus, in Asia it is seriously underestimated

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:20 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    Author Image

it's 1st  Infiniti small engine TC car, deserve special pay attention, and price 218k similar as C200 but much lower than IS250, ES250, GS250,

actually in USA market Infiniti enjoy equal popularity with Lexus, in Asia it is seriously underestimated

Q50 is using Mercedes Benz E250 engine.

Kangadrool praised this

Fairlady.

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:33 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Badge may be Infiniti but the design outlook juz screams "DATSUN".......lol.
Kangadrool praised this

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Infiniti Q50

Infiniti Q50  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Axeman24  |  2nd Gear

Customised handling at your finger tip

Test drove the Q50 Premium today and I must say I am very impress with the design and the interior build of the entire car. The most impressive feature I felt is the best is that you can literally customized the handling of the car to suit yo... » Read More

Infiniti Q50

Infiniti Q50  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by CultureShock  |  1st Gear

Feature-filled Luxury Sedan

Drove the Q50 Premium for 2 weeks now. Looks-wise can be subjective. But, I like the distinct Infiniti exterior and plush-leathery feel of the interior. There are lots of features in the car, from the all-round camera to the auto adjusting... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Infiniti Q50

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: infiniti , infiniti q50 , q50 , new

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users