Any one know about the new Infiniti Q50

JOHNKHOR

(edited)

Can't complain......started 2.5k over scrap (higher than anybody else gave me) though in the end there was a bit knocked off for the condition - my whole dashboard is cracked from one side to the other - though still ended up higher than any other original offer.

Did you try sgcarmart quotz?

Edited by GLZT
↡ Advertisement

Yeah, I did that also......same ballpark.

That's great then. I got an offer 4k higher than quotz when I tried to sell my car myself previously.

Also placed the deposit for the Q70 (Sports trim). Cannot resist the value-for-money. Think it is an awesome cruiser (solid steel + personalised steering). Also 100+ cars only. Should have wow factor while at the same time reliable. Can't wait to take delivery. Think the second and third generation of this new steer by wire car will be more impressive. Might be a big game changer for Nissan - can add a lot more safety features with these electronics

Now price is only $169,800 [sly]

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_promo.php?CarCode=11553

Just did simple calculation with basic cost at $145k it's abt 15% premium, very reasonable. Same engine as E250, but almost $100k cheaper

Congrats? It is a good car, well built and reasonably good drive. AD's margin is also not excessive for what is essentially a premium car in the US market. AD however needs to spend some money on building the brand in Singapore. With the 170k price tag, Japanese reliability, Mercy advanced engine and gearbox and Lexus type of branding, it will sell like hot cakes. Was in my shortlist and test drove twice but decided to top up a little for a bigger car able to comfortably seat 5.

Goes really well with this red.

post-24635-0-77474000-1425914908.jpg

• Praise 2

Well, yesterday I did it, put down a deposit and all going well can pick up early April.

As with all other AD recently, place was quite busy and I saw a few people completing paperwork and quite a few on tests for both Q50 and QX70.

Bro may I ask if the price is for the premium or sport model? Quite a decent price it seems now. Not too long ago, I was quoted somewhere nearer to 200k for the sports trim.

Goes really well with this red.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

That's exactly what I bought (Venetian Ruby), though with the charcoal interior. Was a whisker under $170k for the Premium, I think Sport was to be about mid $180s but the red one they had in the showroom already had a "Sold" tag on it.

I month ago I was quote $192k for that same unit but Wearnes basically took $7k off both in the last couple of weeks.

There isn't a huge difference between P & S as far as I can see. Steer-by-Wire, larger Alloys, a "sports" front bumper but probably the most important would be a better sound system from Bose. The 6-Speaker version in the Premium was good enough for me already, a step up from what I have anyway.

• Praise 1

That's exactly what I bought (Venetian Ruby), though with the charcoal interior. Was a whisker under $170k for the Premium, I think Sport was to be about mid $180s but the red one they had in the showroom already had a "Sold" tag on it.

I month ago I was quote $192k for that same unit but Wearnes basically took $7k off both in the last couple of weeks.

There isn't a huge difference between P & S as far as I can see. Steer-by-Wire, larger Alloys, a "sports" front bumper but probably the most important would be a better sound system from Bose. The 6-Speaker version in the Premium was good enough for me already, a step up from what I have anyway.

Congrats!! Good, reliable car at fair price; can't ask for more!!

Comes with side cameras as well if IIRC.

Keep us updated and with pic if convenient, thks!!

• Praise 4

The sports also have a sunroof.The lane assist technology was also fun. Was quite impressed with the steering (light n easy at slow speeds; and heavier when moving fast = all make sense) + all camera parking assist. Got the sports just under 180k. Also got mats + solar film (but need to top up 250). Did you guys squeeze out anything else from the sales person?

The sports also have a sunroof.The lane assist technology was also fun. Was quite impressed with the steering (light n easy at slow speeds; and heavier when moving fast = all make sense) + all camera parking assist. Got the sports just under 180k. Also got mats + solar film (but need to top up 250). Did you guys squeeze out anything else from the sales person?

Just under $180k is good. Price differential initially was about $15k so you got that down to about $10k which is much better and is fair.

But, oooo, never thought of solar film.......I got SatNav since I pointed out their USB power outlet is too far to run a cable without it getting in the way. Wearnes were also trying to argue for an increase in the loan interest up closer to 2.5% but that was a little crazy too.

Any more feedback on Q50 ? So few go for this car ?

Appreciate if have advise on actual FC

Thanks

I thought you were looking at C? If can top up a little, buy the C200, better driving dynamic and more agile with much stronger branding. If you are looking at the C180, I rather buy the Q50. Just sharing.

Read from news report Wearnes has sold the car business to a Malaysian group, so not sure how that will affect the branding strategy of Infiniti in Singapore.

• Praise 1

Thanks bro . Infiniti caught my eye bec same engine as MB . Hahah so was wondering how good it was. If i going to change (left 9mth) , its either mb or bm. Mb more preferred .. worry abt breakdowns .... haha

I thought you were looking at C? If can top up a little, buy the C200, better driving dynamic and more agile with much stronger branding. If you are looking at the C180, I rather buy the Q50. Just sharing.

Read from news report Wearnes has sold the car business to a Malaysian group, so not sure how that will affect the branding strategy of Infiniti in Singapore.

• Praise 6

The promotion is indeed for ex-stock only. Straight away, they ask you whether the car colour and the internal trimmings are ok before price negotiation starts. Think if you are a car enthusiast, you are better off with the italian cars. What I thought is interesting is that this car is very comfortable (and so much technology), and the acceleration of 7.2s is no joke too. Good mix i think. Will be collecting the car on Tues....let's see the service.

Collected the car today. Swee... like the technology and insulation is fantastic. Only bad thing is the radio - once you start the engine, you need to wait for the apps to load before the music come on - not instant... but definitely a solid drive... acceleration is effortless!

• Praise 1

Collected the car today. Swee... like the technology and insulation is fantastic. Only bad thing is the radio - once you start the engine, you need to wait for the apps to load before the music come on - not instant... but definitely a solid drive... acceleration is effortless!

congrax on your new ride ! please share your feedback on the car when convenient.

• Haha! 1

congratulate collected new ride,

curious in this class why you selected the unpopular model in Singapore over those popular models such as BMW320, VW CC, Merc C200 etc,

↡ Advertisement