Any one know about the new Infiniti Q50

JOHNKHOR

Brought car in for servicing last week, and the service consultant told me they are considering bringing in the top-of-line Q50 model with the new 400bhp 3.0L V6 engine!!

If indeed true, wonder how much it would be priced at?

↡ Advertisement

Bro, its on akebono brake pad. Brake dust ok for me n think no complaints from other q50 owners so far with regard to brake. Able to bite better compared to the previous 3 series according to ex 3 series owner.

U should go test drive other competitors too. Not forgetting alfa romeo giula 2.0T may be coming soon.

Bro,

How is the turning radius? Is this car able to do a 2 lane U turn in one go?

Bro,

Bro 5.9m turning radius based on the specsheet.I tried once to do a 2 lane u turn but failed. Think my skill too lousy. The car also relatively long for its class.

Bro,

Possible if you "swah" a bit to the left first before you U turn. 

I noticed that the engine sound so much better under full throttle in sports mode compared to standard. Under standard mode, engine sound is muted even under full throttle

Anyone know why is this?

Bro,

Cannot.

Must be straddling the white line on the way into the U-turn to make it work otherwise......3-point.

It is not always possible to sway left to get a bigger turning angle for U-Turn especially if there are on-coming cars.

It is better to move further ahead of the junction before you make the U-Turn so you are away from the curb. 

One time U-Turn is usually possible without the worry of hitting the curb.

• Praise 2

It is not always possible to sway left to get a bigger turning angle for U-Turn especially if there are on-coming cars.

It is better to move further ahead of the junction before you make the U-Turn so you are away from the curb. 

One time U-Turn is usually possible without the worry of hitting the curb.

Fully agree.  Cars swaying left are driven by jokers because they lead to accidents.

Tight but have managed to U turn on 2 lane roads with decent spare clearance.  As Mikail said, a little further and then full lock, no problem.   Regularly, Tampines Street 31 u-turn to go to the airport, no issues todate.

Fully agree.  Cars swaying left are driven by jokers because they lead to accidents.

Tight but have managed to U turn on 2 lane roads with decent spare clearance.  As Mikail said, a little further and then full lock, no problem.   Regularly, Tampines Street 31 u-turn to go to the airport, no issues todate.

Dude, thanks for calling me a joker!..

This joker checks his mirrors and blind spots before swaying. 

Anyway, it all depends on how wide/tight the 2 lane road is. If tight I don't think moving a little ahead would be sufficient also. 

Bottom line is this car is long and got quite a big ass. 

Dude, thanks for calling me a joker!..

This joker checks his mirrors and blind spots before swaying. 

Anyway, it all depends on how wide/tight the 2 lane road is. If tight I don't think moving a little ahead would be sufficient also. 

Bottom line is this car is long and got quite a big ass. 

Agree, absolutely must know what's coming from behind, that's basic common sense.

The given turning circle in the specs itself is quite poor so it doesn't come down to the size of the car, rather the rack. I see bigger (usually Mercs) cars making turns easier than I can manage. Some Mercs have really impressive turning circles and the way the front wheels pitch inwards can be a little scary to watch from outside.

Hi Bros , What is the FC for this car ? Thanks

Approximately 9 km/l for me.

Heavy foot and multiple short drives... My "eco drive" report is damn bad. Hahaha

Agree, absolutely must know what's coming from behind, that's basic common sense.

The given turning circle in the specs itself is quite poor so it doesn't come down to the size of the car, rather the rack. I see bigger (usually Mercs) cars making turns easier than I can manage. Some Mercs have really impressive turning circles and the way the front wheels pitch inwards can be a little scary to watch from outside.

I think it has to do with the Macpherson front suspension. Mercs have a multi link suspension which allow for more freedom of movement? Edited by Coern

Neutral Newbie

I am new to this forum and just got my Q50 last Friday. Not sure if there is any Infiniti/Q50 owner's club in Singapore?

Would appreciate if any kind soul Q50 owner could send me the address.

Heavy foot and multiple short drives... My "eco drive" report is damn bad. Hahaha

I think it has to do with the Macpherson front suspension. Mercs have a multi link suspension which allow for more freedom of movement?

went back and read brochure, realised got mistake... front is double wishbone.  :a-happy:

↡ Advertisement