VW jin-buay-song owner

Eyke

Supercharged

cos it is expensive and by right, 7sp dry DSG is suppose to be "maintenance free" aka no need to change transmission fluid. that's why is call a "dry" sump. very little DSG fluid is dip into the gb and also making the car lighter.

but... don't even need a calculator to count also can tell the 7sp DSG is causing so much more negativity towards the brand..

1-2 yrs I can understand.. but so many years liao they still die die hug to a technology that is not refined.. doesn't make sense leh!!

at least for myself, I find VW Jetta very much suits my needs apart from DSG issues. Design and feel is there.. 1.4T seems perfect for me..

but because of the DSG.. i would have to keep my hands off it for the uncertainty.. if only it had been more reliable..

↡ Advertisement

jetta is not too bad a car, comfortable, decent power, oh, and DSG

cross fingers and hope for the best now

now is jin mafan, have to prep docs to lemon law 2nd hand dealer

volkswagen is the farker that should bear all the cost,

but... don't even need a calculator to count also can tell the 7sp DSG is causing so much more negativity towards the brand..

1-2 yrs I can understand.. but so many years liao they still die die hug to a technology that is not refined.. doesn't make sense leh!!

at least for myself, I find VW Jetta very much suits my needs apart from DSG issues. Design and feel is there.. 1.4T seems perfect for me..

but because of the DSG.. i would have to keep my hands off it for the uncertainty.. if only it had been more reliable..

Turbocharged

seriously, buying a VW should go for the DSG models. this is what VW is famous for.

same as Audi. Buying a Audi, must go for their Quattro.

• Praise 1

I agree it is a big pity, given the excellent interior fit n finish. If their reliability is like jap rides, sales would have topped for several yrs in a row, provided the pricing is the same.

That being said, I bet the VW SE will be yayapapaya like Toyota ones several yrs back.

I agree it is a big pity, given the excellent interior fit n finish. If their reliability is like jap rides, sales would have topped for several yrs in a row, provided the pricing is the same.

That being said, I bet the VW SE will be yayapapaya like Toyota ones several yrs back.

heard the latest round, a few VW SE jumped ship to MB ....guess they can't lie anymore.

(edited)

heard the latest round, a few VW SE jumped ship to MB ....guess they can't lie anymore.

Guess it makes sense, MB will have access to more potential clients who are unhappy about their current rides and may want to look for an alternative German car that these ex VW SE's have.

MB happy

SE happy

Clients happy

As another bro posted...

Edited by Phillim

Twincharged

No...their business already started affecting,too many S.E.,too little sales [thumbsdown] ,under 'pressure' from GM,some resigned. [:(]

• Praise 1

No...their business already started affecting,too many S.E.,too little sales [thumbsdown] ,under 'pressure' from GM,some resigned. [:(]

In the past not many VW on the road, classic one is the beetle. About 4-5 years ago, their marketing very strong and many ppl bought VW. Now with so many negative feedback think VW appearance on our road will be lesser and lesser.

Twincharged

Not sure this under them or not... Hehehe

Yes,belongs to the same company,it takes back its Lemon VW,from Buay Song owner's,polish it up [sunny] & sold as 2nd hand Lemon...Buy new from them,already service so bad [thumbsdown] ,buy 2nd Hand.???Forget it. [bigcry]

In the past not many VW on the road, classic one is the beetle. About 4-5 years ago, their marketing very strong and many ppl bought VW. Now with so many negative feedback think VW appearance on our road will be lesser and lesser.

Hoped they will wake up,& produced something like the old Beetle,used 10 yrs hardly any repair needed,then customer will come back.

Yes,belongs to the same company,it takes back its Lemon VW,from Buay Song owner's,polish it up [sunny] & sold as 2nd hand Lemon...Buy new from them,already service so bad [thumbsdown] ,buy 2nd Hand.???Forget it. [bigcry]

Hoped they will wake up,& produced something like the old Beetle,used 10 yrs hardly any repair needed,then customer will come back.

actually i have always like the Bora, where VW is not that common.

Yup sadly it's true. If anyone wants to buy a preowned VW, get it from any other place than VW preowned division.

Really opposite from other AD preowned divisons, where buyers prefer to buy from, due to extended warranty by the AD. However, this just don't work for VW.

the gearbox on their new cars already causing so much problems for the owners already. if buy 2nd hand VW from them, won't it be like commiting suicide?

Not sure this under them or not... Hehehe

Turbocharged

the gearbox on their new cars already causing so much problems for the owners already. if buy 2nd hand VW from them, won't it be like commiting suicide?

Don't worry, they will change for you gb oil to mineral oil.. foc... Hehehe

Don't worry, they will change for you gb oil to mineral oil.. foc... Hehehe

to me, they should close down the preowned dept to save the 2nd hand car owners more grief.

↡ Advertisement