VW jin-buay-song owner

Eyke

Hypersonic

Actually jetta is around for longer time than bora.

Jetta and Bora is the same car. Just that in some market they used the name Bora, and Singapore is one of it.

↡ Advertisement

Jetta and Bora is the same car. Just that in some market they used the name Bora, and Singapore is one of it.

yup....did a googgle and indeed.

hey bro! I like this... [sunny]

next time when any bros visit vw... the might just as well serve lemonade with all kind of lemon snacks... [:p]

Volkswagen_Fail_zpsc1000be7.jpg

the more i read the more pissed i am

VW Malaysia is giving 5 year warranty on engines, transmissions etc for both parts and labour

http://www.volkswagen.com.my/en/sales---service/exclusive-programmes/5-year-warranty-programme.html

is VW Singapore trying to short change SG customers by giving 3 years warranty only?

why the differential treatment?

to think i have to fork out money for replacing the engine because it failed outside warranty period makes me angry now

Volkswagen_Fail_zpsc1000be7.jpg

VW Malaysia is giving 5 year warranty on engines, transmissions etc for both parts and labour

http://www.volkswagen.com.my/en/sales---service/exclusive-programmes/5-year-warranty-programme.html

is VW Singapore trying to short change SG customers by giving 3 years warranty only?

to think i have to fork out money for replacing the engine because it failed outside warranty period makes me angry now

So what? They can't fix the issues give 10 years warranty also like that.

Feel for your plight... Chill Bro...

Whatever actions taken by VW now will not change the situation of customers' frustrations. I am fully aware of the frustrations experienced but sometimes in life we have to bite the bullet make painful decision and move on.

Cheers and Drive Safe!

Supersonic

Coys would naturally work within the boundaries of the countries where they operate.

Coys would naturally work within the boundaries of the countries where they operate.

and give you the lousist deal possible unless customers make noise.

And the more noise the customer makes the better the deal will become.

:D

• Praise 2

You are implying msia govt enforced min warranty is 5 years to protect consumers whilst SG gahmen is 3 years cos they dun give a damn anyway

why like that

Feel for your plight... Chill Bro...

Whatever actions taken by VW now will not change the situation of customers' frustrations. I am fully aware of the frustrations experienced but sometimes in life we have to bite the bullet make painful decision and move on.

to buy a better product based on real customer feedback and not marketing ads.

:D ... ya... like the RR case of Fragrance Hotel boss [:p]

to buy a better product based on real customer feedback and not marketing ads.

By now ppl should know the warranty is a gimmick. Obviously faulty car owners are suffering and what the warranty has given them? Even with the lemon law they are hapless. It's time to wake up and smell reality.

Supersonic
(edited)

and give you the lousist deal possible unless customers make noise.

And the more noise the customer makes the better the deal will become.

unfortunately that is applicable most of the time. :(

You are implying msia govt enforced min warranty is 5 years to protect consumers whilst SG gahmen is 3 years cos they dun give a damn anyway

why like that

Not so much of enforcement, but the power & at times behaviour of the consumers in the respective countries. DA can try what they do with the consumers in China/Taiwan...

Don't think any of those countries enforce. But rather the consumers there are culturally different.

Edited by Baal

Supersonic

By now ppl should know the warranty is a gimmick. Obviously faulty car owners are suffering and what the warranty has given them? Even with the lemon law they are hapless. It's time to wake up and smell reality.

AD reputation is more important. But even then, very often, based on the T & C(s), consumers are effectively paying an insurance in advance :(

Lemon Law.......provided consumer has the $$$ to see/pull it through and if its PI, theres no guarantee they cant just close shop & re-open under a diff business entity.... :(

My friend's 4-yr old VW engine was fixed for free outside of warranty period. An engine is supposed to last for decades. So it really depends on how hard you push, assuming it is not due to abuses.

Malaysia VW have tied up with Allianz Insurance to provide the extended warranty. I think it is 3rd year onwards if I am not wrong.

The insurance company have given VW a very bad reputation because they are rejecting claims from customers based on simple reasons such a missing a few hundred kilometers in servicing or simple mods have been done.

↡ Advertisement