Singapore's worst driving habit: Drivers who don't signal

Darthrevan

Well, have you met those to signal right only when the lights turn green?

Of course bro.... Although Singapore is small, but we've got all sorts of drivers with many pattern.

They won't signal until the light turn green. See liao blood boil !!

Drivers who don't signal, piss me off.

Since they want to save their battery and light bulbs, i will use my least used part of the car - HORN, to give them a blast :)

Who knows where you want to turn, when you don't signal.

So, I will give you a good horn :)

• Praise 1

Of course bro.... Although Singapore is small, but we've got all sorts of drivers with many pattern.

They won't signal until the light turn green. See liao blood boil !!

and you can't horn them for not signaling!!!

• Praise 1

(edited)
My personal vote.

1. Road hogging - enough said.

2. Change lane without signal - Not a concern as I treat all drivers on the road as sotongs and drive defensively.

3. Accelerate to close up the gap - if I'm unable to complete my lane change, I blame my lack of skill. Nobody owes me a living but a little graciousness goes a long way.

4. Horning - SG is a stressful place and people need to let off some steam. I can deal with that.

5. Aggressive driving and tailgating - I'm sure the road hoggers get these every single day but I don't find it a big deal. If you ever took a taxi in Shanghai, you'll then realize the true meaning of aggressiveness and tailgating.

6. Using mobile when driving - not sure about this as I don't have the habit of peeping into people's car while driving.

7. Speeding - ok all of you who drive at 51kmph on normal road and 91kmph on expressways hands up!

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 1

Vehicle drivers be it young, old, FT or local people take thing for grant as there is lane marking for turning. Even the 1st vehicle will not signalling. However he or she does not think this will help in oncoming vehicle's visibility. The only vehicles signal very often in NTUC-Income taxi and I believe if accident happens, insurance company or taxi company can penalise them.

Often joking with my family member that car manufacturer can reduce cost by omitting signal lights in their new car design.

How many actually notice Toyota car's third brake lights has only 4 LED light instead of full row of LED lights in European counterpart such as Merc, BMW, etc..........part of cost saving in manufacturing. :D

• Praise 1

I think they forgot the most important one.

Drivers who signal and then change lane so far away

that I cannot accelerate fast enough to cut them off.

and all I can do is sound my horn really long to show

my displeasure.

:D

• Praise 1

I can tolerate a lot of situations in my life but I will never tolerate a driver on a cellphone while driving.

I have seen so many cases of people getting distracted by their cellphones while driving that I think mobile devices should be banned for drivers.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

But but.... some things, or activities are better done, in the dark ! :ph34r:

LOL, true, true, the activities can be done in the dark, but when it hits the high point, press the button and let the led lights dance and do some 'firework' to go with it!! [bounce1][inlove][bounce2][thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Why not start a national drivers campaign and start honking these idiots!!!

Also many time we even see at red light junctions two lanes for turning (one strictly for turning, the other optional) are taken up by only one car each therefore depriving other cars which want to go straight the use of optional lane when the other lanes are jam-packed with cars.

Turbocharged

Drivers who don't signal, piss me off.

Since they want to save their battery and light bulbs, i will use my least used part of the car - HORN, to give them a blast :)

Who knows where you want to turn, when you don't signal.

So, I will give you a good horn :)

I WILL just blast my horn!!!! :D

Turbocharged

It is still better than totally no lights at all.

It is still better than nothing at all. [:/]

These drivers should arrange the led lights to spell out their names! So the lights wont be wasted!! [grin][thumbsup]

Supercharged

LOL, true, true, the activities can be done in the dark, but when it hits the high point, press the button and let the led lights dance and do some 'firework' to go with it!! [bounce1][inlove][bounce2][thumbsup]

Then the onlookers outside the car can see what's happening inside.....mai lah !! Pai sei leh... [blush][laugh]

I WILL just blast my horn!!!!

U try doing that while driving in Little India, all the ah nehs there will surround your car !!

U try doing that while driving in GL, all the girls there will surround your car !!

These drivers should arrange the led lights to spell out their names! So the lights wont be wasted!!

Yah, any LED light is still better than having no lights at all.

Yah, any small hill is still better than no mountain at all.

Turbocharged

Yah, any LED light is still better than having no lights at all.

Yah, any small hill is still better than no mountain at all.

How do you climb these mountains? Follow Yellow Pages ---- let the fingers do the walking? [grin]

Experienced a few misses when other cars like to change lane mid-way turning left/right from junction. I hate those - can't they turned into their designated lane first before they filter downstream?

• Praise 1

Supercharged

How do you climb these mountains? Follow Yellow Pages ---- let the fingers do the walking? [grin]

Can also, that would be the non-wet & non-sticky way of climbing those mountains...... :ph34r:[:/]

Yes!

What makes me pissed off and Jin du lan is that there are some drivers who think that their signal light is so scarce and holy that they cannot be turn on or use ...

xxxxx

I can "sompa" that I ALWAYS signal my intention as I believe that a small act such as signaling can makes other people life easier !!!! Agree?

AGREED!!! same type of scenario.... wat's worse to me are those motorbikes at middle road to nichol highway junction who ‘不自动' and occupy the middle lane when they want to turn right!! [knife]

↡ Advertisement