Singapore's worst driving habit: Drivers who don't signal

Darthrevan

For those who like to steer left before turn right will usually slightly eat into the other lane while negotiating turns, to me they are just brainless drivers. I have seen majority of them practise this unwise move too. I really cannot understand when the lanes are wide and even when making a u-turn to the opposite direction, there are 3 lanes and they like to eat abit into the next lane before turning. It is not as if the road is tight and narrow or their ride is a super long limousine. One word for them, Kayu.

not until u drive a wide width tyre with short lock-to-lock turn car doing a u-turn, u r not the "kayu" driver as u referred as LOL

try a FD civic first before the rest of the sport car, then comment.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

one type of drive i dislike, those who filter from other slower lane into fast lane, then continue with their crawling speed before complete their overtaking move, forcing the driver behind to brake... i know im speeding...

another type, who act as TP to regulate ur speed showing their red butt constantly to irritate u. ok, im speeding again. i dun tailgate, i undertake them LOL, dangerous act though....

Edited by JaydenSTI

(edited)

not until u drive a wide width tyre with short lock-to-lock turn car doing a u-turn, u r not the "kayu" driver as u referred as LOL

try a FD civic first before the rest of the sport car, then comment.

Why not? I have driven an FD Type R and this practise only require when making a u turn to the opposite lane is a tight two lane, but making a right turn at a junction, I can just drive normally, so why the need to eat into abit to left or sometimes to other lane?

If you think making a u-turn to the opposite 3 lanes need to eat abit into the next lane before making a full right turn is not kayu then what it is? I don't think even the biggest turning radius car we need to do that.

When I mean Kayu, I refer to those making a turn into a junction or making a u-turn to the opposite which has 3 lanes. So am I wrong to comment Kayu for such drivers? Please read my comment carefully.

Edited by Heartbreakid

(edited)

one type of drive i dislike, those who filter from other slower lane into fast lane, then continue with their crawling speed before complete their overtaking move, forcing the driver behind to brake... i know im speeding...

another type, who act as TP to regulate ur speed showing their red butt constantly to irritate u. ok, im speeding again. i dun tailgate, i undertake them LOL, dangerous act though....

From the driving school, we are taught to speed up to match the speed of the traffic on the merging lane, but some drivers they failed to remember this. So regardless of one is speeding or not, drivers are supposed to look out behind before merging into the lanes. And also, not many drivers care about those travelling behind these days because, if they got hit from behind, they are protected by insurance.

Edited by Heartbreakid

Why not? I have driven an FD Type R and this practise only require when making a u turn to the opposite lane is a tight two lane, but making a right turn at a junction, I can just drive normally, so why the need to eat into abit to left or sometimes to other lane?

If you think making a u-turn to the opposite 3 lanes need to eat abit into the next lane before making a full right turn is not kayu then what it is? I don't think even the biggest turning radius car we need to do that.

When I mean Kayu, I refer to those making a turn into a junction or making a u-turn to the opposite which has 3 lanes. So am I wrong to comment Kayu for such drivers? Please read my comment carefully.

glad that u had driven the FD2R, and most ppl encroached into the left lane as per your scenario given, I had rarely seen any one "eat" into the left lane on a 3 lanes junction when making the turn.

In case u wonder, my ride is one of the biggest turning radius car in the market LOL

bloody hate those (intentionally or kuku) who don't signal at the lanes that can either go straight or right turn.

or is it i am just too impatient

It's not you, I find those idiots the most irritating. I expect the car to move forward, that's why line up behind it. But then the kuku don't move when the light turns green. After horn the bugger then turn on the signal indicator...

(edited)

Also want to add. Retards who only use high-beam everywhere; probably has no idea how to operate their car lights... Blind every single car in front!

Edited by Jamomatt

Supersonic

It's not you, I find those idiots the most irritating. I expect the car to move forward, that's why line up behind it. But then the kuku don't move when the light turns green. After horn the bugger then turn on the signal indicator...

Dont know due to poor design of the road or poor setting of traffic lights? Always notice many roads allow one lane to go straight and turn right at the sametime.

Also want to add. Retards who only use high-beam everywhere; probably has no idea how to operate their car lights... Blind every single car in front!

Yeah, agree with you bro.......

Lousy Aftermarket HID, poorly adjusted projector lens ,super bright DRL etc are already causing blindness to us and these KUKU drivers like to drive with their high beam ON !!!! Smlj eh? If you want to have a brighter light, go for a light bulb with higher color temp lah!

To all those kuku who drive with their high beam ON ..... Pui !!!!!

when I first saw the thread title, my first response was:

Singapore's worst driving habit: Driving

[lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

Boy-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Yeah, agree with you bro.......

Lousy Aftermarket HID, poorly adjusted projector lens ,super bright DRL etc are already causing blindness to us and these KUKU drivers like to drive with their high beam ON !!!! Smlj eh? If you want to have a brighter light, go for a light bulb with higher color temp lah!

To all those kuku who drive with their high beam ON ..... Pui !!!!!

I have this small bad habit.. if someone drives with their highbeam on.. I'll go to the side.. let them overtake me,.. then follow behind with my high beam on.. the success rate of them realising their mistake is quite high [lipsrsealed][grin]

• Praise 2

Supercharged

I have this small bad habit.. if someone drives with their highbeam on.. I'll go to the side.. let them overtake me,.. then follow behind with my high beam on.. the success rate of them realising their mistake is quite high [lipsrsealed][grin]

Same here, I let them overtake me, but I don't high-beam them. Just drive behind them.

If in situations I can't let them overtake me, I would dip my rear-view mirror instead.

And also those who do not turn on headlights at all.

Same here, I let them overtake me, but I don't high-beam them. Just drive behind them.

If in situations I can't let them overtake me, I would dip my rear-view mirror instead.

And also those who do not turn on headlights at all.

Haha. I do it for the benefit of others.. Because not only us.. If they go in front.. They'll bother other drivers also.. So better make them realise

Turbocharged

and rear fog lamps too [dizzy]

• Praise 2

Boy-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

I also want to high beam back... But then I will blind those on the next lane as well...

Maybe they think when they high beam on dashboard blue light comes on they think car is in eco- friendly -mode [rolleyes] ....nowadays many blue efficiency logos everywhere on cars

glad that u had driven the FD2R, and most ppl encroached into the left lane as per your scenario given, I had rarely seen any one "eat" into the left lane on a 3 lanes junction when making the turn.

In case u wonder, my ride is one of the biggest turning radius car in the market LOL

3 lanes on the opposite side should be enough even for Volvos... and trucks! (maybe except the V70R - 13.5m turning circle, worse than a truck)

If indeed the other side has 3 lanes, yet they "eat" into the left lane, they deserve to be called kuku. I see it often along Upper Bukit Timah road at the U-turn near South Haven. Small cars thinking they are semi-trailers!

high beam plus fog lights?

some times even forget to switch on neither during night time.