• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
12 replies to this topic | 65 praises

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:17 PM

JohnSHL
  • Premium member
    JohnSHL
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all,

I am looking for this Pedal Exerciser (or similar) locally.

http://www.walmart.c...erciser/6537516

http://www.amazon.co...nee rehap pedal

Any idea where I can get it in Singapore? Need it urgently as I am flying off on Wednesday and I need to bring it with me.

My friend wants it to help with his Mom's knee rehab/exercise. She's in her 70s.

I went to a couple of rehab clinics/pharmacies but they don't sell this.

Rgds,

John

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:12 PM

Gitanic
  • Premium member
    Gitanic
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

you can buy on these international online shops but state the delivery address to your friend's place.

shipping charge applies.

JohnSHL praised this

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:45 PM

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Hi all,

Any idea where I can get it in Singapore? Need it urgently as I am flying off on Wednesday and I need to bring it with me.

My friend wants it to help with his Mom's knee rehab/exercise. She's in her 70s.

Rgds,

John

The rehab mart at Balestier Rd opp the FC is selling this for 30 dollar and one more with motor for over a hundred dollar

JohnSHL praised this
If anyone can have it, I don't want it.

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:16 AM

JohnSHL
  • Premium member
    JohnSHL
    6th Gear
    Author Image

The rehab mart at Balestier Rd opp the FC is selling this for 30 dollar and one more with motor for over a hundred dollar

Thks!! Will call them before heading down :-)

you can buy on these international online shops but state the delivery address to your friend's place.

shipping charge applies.

Thks but it is practically impossible to arrange parcel service to his location thus i usually hand carry there for him.

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:03 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

JohnSHL...........there is a shop at SGH selling physiotherapy products...........level one ..........i think is opp prima deli ......maybe can try....

JohnSHL praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:22 PM

JohnSHL
  • Premium member
    JohnSHL
    6th Gear
    Author Image

JohnSHL...........there is a shop at SGH selling physiotherapy products...........level one ..........i think is opp prima deli ......maybe can try....

thanks for the info. I was at NUH yesterday but didn't manage to find it.

Anyway thanks to bro Rustyz's info, I managed to buy it fm rehab mart upper Thompson today :)

mods kindly close thread as its purpose has been fulfilled. cheers

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:01 AM

Opel17
  • Premium member
    Opel17
    Supercharged
    Author Image

There is 1 section in Mustafa Centre selling rehab equipment. We bought wheelchair and commode for my mum from this section. Mustafa Centre is open 24 hours.

Edited by Opel17, 11 June 2014 - 12:02 AM.

Blueray praised this

Posted 18 October 2016 - 09:34 PM

archcherub
  • archcherub
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi all,

Rgds,

John

this online shop damn cheap

electronic pedal exerciser

there is a cheaper version that is non-electronic inside also.

Lala81 praised this

Posted 19 October 2016 - 08:44 AM

JohnSHL
  • Premium member
    JohnSHL
    6th Gear
    Author Image

this online shop damn cheap

electronic pedal exerciser

there is a cheaper version that is non-electronic inside also.

thanks

Posted 19 October 2016 - 09:26 AM

Loki
  • Premium member
    Loki
    Supercharged
    Author Image

This is nice.  Always nice to see MCFers helping each other.

My wife always asks me what I am always on MCF. I told her that the community here is very helpful and most people will be happy to offer suggestions/info if you ask for help.

A couple of years ago,  I asked a couple of PSLE math questions and got answers within 10-15 mins and I always remember that. So, I try to help too when I can.

Opel17, Tianmo and Jamesc praised this

Posted 01 November 2016 - 01:02 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My wife always asks me what I am always on MCF. I told her that the community here is very helpful and most people will be happy to offer suggestions/info if you ask for help.

A couple of years ago,  I asked a couple of PSLE math questions and got answers within 10-15 mins and I always remember that. So, I try to help too when I can.

now.............if you ask question................90% tio kan................ask you go google...................and thread lock.........mcf is never the same anymore............. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

RH1667 praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 01 November 2016 - 01:08 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

We are always happy to help.

Let us know how you did in the PSLE.

Hope you get a good score.

:D

RH1667, Mercury1, Ender and Aaronlkl praised this
The Secret to Happiness
is to Simplify and
not to Multiply.

Posted 12 November 2016 - 09:47 AM

Bavarian

This is nice. Always nice to see MCFers helping each other.

A couple of years ago, I asked a couple of PSLE math questions and got answers within 10-15 mins and I always remember that. So, I try to help too when I can.

I wished I had access to MCF when I did my PSLE 😔
I think, therefore I am.
I think so, therefore I erm...

Back to Healthcare & Wellness  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users