Foreigner Sponsor Table Tennis Team?

Jman888

can meh?? after they give up their china citizen,  so easily can take back??

married ah tiong again.

then apply some kind of pass

in singapore, we call it dependant pass. in china i dont know.

anyway, in china, got money anything also can.

or can open a china company and employ her.

and apply her under work permit.

plently of option. pay a bit of money can settle liao.

↡ Advertisement

can meh?? after they give up their china citizen,  so easily can take back??

They have no problem going back.

There are a lot of former PRC holding foreign passport working in Beijing.  In fact, they are welcome back to the motherland.

This one lagi best...

Table Tennis: Singapore's player Li Hu sacked after disciplinary hearing

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/sport/table-tennis-singapore-s-player-li-hu-sacked-after-disciplinary/3221764.html

The reality of sports in Singapore. When expiry date comes either you become coach or you pack your bags.

I am more interested in that girl he brought back to the dormitory..assuming playing ping pong in his room. Haha

all these NEW Citizen pocketed millions of dollars from the medals they had won.

now song song can go back Tiong Kok get married and shake leg

Let be fair ..they didn't get million. Our schooling after deduct here deduct there only gotten 600/700 sing dollars.

Maybe convert to rmb probably come to million.

The STTA will throw its weight behind younger players and will endorse a trio of paddlers - 20-year-old world No. 18 Zeng Jian, 22-year-old world No. 31 Zhou Yihan and 20-year-old world No. 71 Lin Ye - who will be able to lead the national team for the next two Olympics cycles.

all 3 are china born.

for once. i thought they are changing plan to focus on local. 

• Praise 1

I am more interested in that girl he brought back to the dormitory..assuming playing ping pong in his room. Haha

Let be fair ..they didn't get million. Our schooling after deduct here deduct there only gotten 600/700 sing dollars.

Maybe convert to rmb probably come to million.

1 million RMB cannot even get a decent size apartment in Beijing or Shanghai.

• Praise 1

The STTA will throw its weight behind younger players and will endorse a trio of paddlers - 20-year-old world No. 18 Zeng Jian, 22-year-old world No. 31 Zhou Yihan and 20-year-old world No. 71 Lin Ye - who will be able to lead the national team for the next two Olympics cycles.

all 3 are china born.

for once. i thought they are changing plan to focus on local.

What happen to the local born paddler Isabella? I thought she was up and coming a few years back?

Tried it out & tell us :XD:

i think its true......i had a wet dream just before my ROD soc test. I clocked my best timing ever eventhough my rifle sling came off and was left behind by my section while i spent precious seconds trying to put the sling back. I finished 1st in my section with a timing of 8.05.
  • Praise 2

i think its true......i had a wet dream just before my ROD soc test. I clocked my best timing ever eventhough my rifle sling came off and was left behind by my section while i spent precious seconds trying to put the sling back. I finished 1st in my section with a timing of 8.05.

Hao Lian. Sabo king. Edited by Kopites

Agree.

Less than 5 CCs in the whole of Spore that has table....

what are CCs for today? hold priavte functions, rent out spaces to earn income. oh yeah they are clubs for paying members i forgot

Hao Lian. Sabo king.

where got haolian. Oni my personal best but there are many in here who did better. Was just trying to concur with what he said about pcc before exercise!

what are CCs for today? hold priavte functions, rent out spaces to earn income. oh yeah they are clubs for paying members i forgot

Ah pek/ah ma karaoke club. A few of our elder members here joined these club.

where got haolian. Oni my personal best but there are many in here who did better. Was just trying to concur with what he said about pcc before exercise!ððð

You can PCC in a bunk with all hammer before SOC/ippt? I can't even get "him" to stand up seeing the obstacles course and PTI presence.

Only remedial back then was red bull. Haha sure pass.

Edited by Kopites

those were the richer folks. how about those thst once go there to play chess or chit chat? book a private room? no more community, it is a private club.

those were the richer folks. how about those thst once go there to play chess or chit chat? book a private room? no more community, it is a private club.

Ya..also there are old folk reading new papers there. Few weeks back I was at the CC (night time) to pick up my wife. She was there for her yoga class. I did see some kids playing basketball, old folk reading papers. Most of the rooms were locked up with no activity. Edited by Kopites

You can PCC in a bunk with all hammer before SOC/ippt? I can't even get "him" to stand up seeing the obstacles course and PTI presence.

Only remedial back then was red bull. Haha sure pass.

hahaha......nobody can get a hard on seeing the obstacle! Those times if see soc on the daily schedule all hope the rain will fall the heavier the better. And i dint pcc hor....soc is always at 3 plus and there wont be training after lunch. All go and koon....dowan to think about the incoming soc test! But frankly speaking....who could have wet-dream during that short nap. I woke up when the COS shouted for the whole company to fall in for soc i was like.....wtf......die...die...

there are all type of dance classes, yoga, taekwondo, taiji, martial art, cooking class, air & craft class, etc. there are people playing basket ball, badminton, there are. How long have you not been to a CC?

What happen to the local born paddler Isabella? I thought she was up and coming a few years back?

IMHO, the Chongfu girl got talent but lack the killer instinct. Not surprise if she did not make the cut.

↡ Advertisement