Starhub Network Kaput

Darryn

As usual customers have to find out thru other means of the media instead of SH informing them. What excellent service. The management should pat themselves on the back for doing a great job....of keeping quiet.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

no joke, when i was with ST, i have to ensure my line not converted to MY line in my office.. even at punggol home also will receive "welcome to malaysia" sms from time to time.... but my worries subsided after changing to SH.... can sleep well nowadays..... [laugh]

ST are in Toa Payoh ---

Unless you are talking SPH print centre

Or do you mean Singapore Techologies?

I've been with Starhub all the way......never used another operator in 15 years...

As usual customers have to find out thru other means of the media instead of SH informing them. What excellent service. The management should pat themselves on the back for doing a great job....of keeping quiet.

I fully support the management keeping quiet. If they get found out they will be fined

and the fines are passed to the comsumers. We lose twice, loss of service and we have

to pay for their mess. I would rather they didn't get fined and I don't have to foot the bill.

Anyway line down, what can they do to tell you? Cannot sms or call you to tell you leh.

:D

• Praise 1

I fully support the management keeping quiet. If they get found out they will be fined

and the fines are passed to the comsumers. We lose twice, loss of service and we have

to pay for their mess. I would rather they didn't get fined and I don't have to foot the bill.

Anyway line down, what can they do to tell you? Cannot sms or call you to tell you leh.

:D

Can always use social media to inform ppl.

Since you put it this way shouldn't MDA be at fault for dishing out fines the draconian way?

MDA should reflect and stop acting like a money hungry bully. Typical gahment agency, only know how to fine but do nothing constructive.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

My dad asked me this morning why Starhub giving free preview of selected channels (869 was one of them) this morning. I couldn't figure out what's the occasion. Should be related to this outage.

No lar bro... free preview announce long ago......

Now they like machiam take turn to have Network breakdown..... maybe 1 operator keep breaking down kena fine cannot tahan,... so got to share the cost..... [rolleyes] .... just liek the cross carriage thing..... [laugh]

• Praise 1

failure is the mother of all success... fail liao then know the weakest link then can fix and become successful...

Is starhub mobile network down?

Couldnt get thru or line always cut off.

Dear customers, we are facing an intermittent issue with mobile voice services in certain eastern and western areas. Our mobile data services are not affected. We are working on restoring voice services for affected customers as quickly as possible. Thank you.

https://www.facebook.com/StarHub/posts/10152850376452472?fref=nf

• Praise 4

Yah knn, want to call important things also cannot had to use whatsapp

Don't worry. The ladies will understand.

oooo.. no wonder.. im in CBD area, report states certain eastern and western.. i guess they dont dare to state its island wide SH network affected..

keep getting missed call alerts when my phone didnt even ring.. now i know why. but then again, this happens every now and then as well. whats new?

Haha hope so. But very ma fan cos i drive so tried to use bluetooth phone but cant end up whatsapp during red light

Use the voice function lor. Same same mah.

Record for whatsapp? I hate that one, after a year i still can hear the voice as its in the memory lol

[laugh] [laugh] I don't use that function but my wife likes it. Whenever she wants me to buy something, she will use that. Imagine having to playback in a crowded supermarket [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

[laugh] [laugh] I don't use that function but my wife likes it. Whenever she wants me to buy something, she will use that. Imagine having to playback in a crowded supermarket [sweatdrop]

I hate cos it takes up my memory space haha

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1