Property in Johor

nazerath

Hypersonic

I think let you  just take care of the babies part.... the others in MCF like the "babe" part more  :yeah-im-not-drunk:  

ask our resident @Tianmo.... he will cum double consperm one

I will not stop at one, I shall cum 2,3,4 and consperm 5,6,7!!!.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic
(edited)

I will not stop at one, I shall cum 2,3,4 and consperm 5,6,7!!!. [:p][laugh][laugh]

Everyone in MCF know you "panchit" at 68 , never make it to 69 Edited by BanCoe

Supersonic

and got to compete with thousands of other house owners trying to rent out the same houses...... we will see many houses on "lelong" for rent

In my humble conclusion on MY houses. Only buy it for own retirement. Don't even think of any capital appreciation or rental yield

not entirely true

KL, outer KL and Penang the capital appreciation is very good

there is only one 1 way for these 3 locations ... Up Up and Up

Hypersonic

I know how to beat my fren's RM 20 causeway charge.

Just don't tell him it was me that showed you.

No need to worry about jams also.

:D

174-eco-reco-w-bob.jpg

• Praise 1

Supersonic

the problem is woodland don't allow pedestrian "walk" across the bridge liao right

I know how to beat my fren's RM 20 causeway charge.

Just don't tell him it was me that showed you.

No need to worry about jams also.

174-eco-reco-w-bob.jpg

You see, I just mentioned, before this happens. But is nothing new in Malaysia.  This is risk one have to bear in mind especially those MEGA ones, like township la, what xxxship lah. And now the ship sinked.  I do believed some Singaporeans could have invested around it way before, when the rumor spread sometime back . 

Yah, for me i have never have confidence in investment accross the causeway. Malaysia have plenty of land, not many expats, income so low.. who is going to rent?

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Yah, for me i have never have confidence in investment accross the causeway. Malaysia have plenty of land, not many expats, income so low.. who is going to rent?

You can ask our in-house FOC inspirational/motivational Consultant @Jamesc  , he can even sell ice cream to Eskimos [thumbsup] , 

He got hot line numbers to Jibby and Rosie up there; But if he give you  hotline nombor ending with xxxxx6969 numbers can have different meanings too... you get my drift  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

You can ask our in-house FOC inspirational/motivational Consultant @Jamesc  , he can even sell ice cream to Eskimos [thumbsup] , 

He got hot line numbers to Jibby and Rosie up there; But if he give you  hotline nombor ending with xxxxx6969 numbers can have different meanings too... you get my drift  [laugh]

This is for you. It is eaten by all the Eskimos.

They cannot get enough.  [thumbsup]

eskimopie2.jpg

• Praise 1

Actually, if got spare cash like T2 , I'll buy this unit (it's 99yrs n not FH) n enjoy life there..

Location so good ..just like staying in Ion Orchard.

N the xmm n OL there , so friendly too..

Bro, my spare cash only a few hundred dollars.

The rest are not spare, they are meant to be used some time for some thing, some where, maybe for some one.

and got to compete with thousands of other house owners trying to rent out the same houses...... we will see many houses on "lelong" for rent

In my humble conclusion on MY houses. Only buy it for own retirement. Don't even think of any capital appreciation or rental yield

Conclusion if no roof in sg, can consider cheaper roof in malaysia

By the way buy for own retirement and get to drive mercedes

https://www.facebook.com/ipjohor/posts/1829812190601887

"Invest a Detached or Semi Detached Factory in iParc (beside Forest City and PTP) and get a Mercedes or BMW for free...

5 to 10 min from second link

0% downpayment

Free legal fees

Free stamp duty

Free 6% GST

Booking fee only Rm10k

Limited units left

For more information,

call or whatsapp +60122844082"

• Praise 1

Supersonic

10mins from 2nd link? muahahaha

he think everyone like johor sultan ar?

can clear custom in 10mins .... [laugh]

• Praise 2

Supersonic

10mins from 2nd link? muahahaha

he think everyone like johor sultan ar?

can clear custom in 10mins .... [laugh]

10mins from 2nd link meaning 10mins drive before joining the traffic jam.
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

10mins from 2nd link meaning 10mins drive before joining the traffic jam.

ok. that's 3hrs 10mins ... LOL
  • Praise 1

The be fair to Malaysian properties, I had made 3.5x money when I sold a property in JB, in 2014, after selling Singapore property in 2011. Whereas, Singapore I made only 2.1x. Than bought one in Australia in 2015 end , after the property bust, there.

Coming from middle ground, every country have it's pros and cons. Depending on what one needs. Even today, Malaysia also have it's pros. Because worst situation is priced near. Whereas Singapore, the prices are still inflated, due to it's stable rating. Therefore, one have to pay premium to this market and accept low yields.

If everyone says, Malaysian properties are no good. It is priced for the worst. There are gems around. One just have to know the place well. My factories are in JB, and goes in often. In fact the place have change alot. Those who seldom interact with the locals, and just head from news in Singapore, may lost opportunities.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

IF.. and only IF the bubble burst in JB. What is a good property to get in KL ?

In simple terms KL is mature and growth is organic; All expats are there, embassies, international crowd, though bubble burst will have repercussions all over but the % fall in JB will be bigger , something similar here like Freehold vs Leasehold    

JB is trying to be one but will still be a long way, though some overseas factories have set up        

The be fair to Malaysian properties, I had made 3.5x money when I sold a property in JB, in 2014, after selling Singapore property in 2011. Whereas, Singapore I made only 2.1x. Than bought one in Australia in 2015 end , after the property bust, there.

Coming from middle ground, every country have it's pros and cons. Depending on what one needs. Even today, Malaysia also have it's pros. Because worst situation is priced near. Whereas Singapore, the prices are still inflated, due to it's stable rating. Therefore, one have to pay premium to this market and accept low yields.

If everyone says, Malaysian properties are no good. It is priced for the worst. There are gems around. One just have to know the place well. My factories are in JB, and goes in often. In fact the place have change alot. Those who seldom interact with the locals, and just head from news in Singapore, may lost opportunities.

Industrial Land/Commercial Land/ shops  is a completely different ball game from residential properties; I think you also have to set up a registered company there to buy industrial property (I could be wrong here; as my friend wanted to buy a warehouse in JB but somehow was told he needed to register a Company or something like that; dont know if its really true)

Most people will nibble at condo's usually nowadays ..... from the trend and marketing 'cos they think everything in terms of psf of condo or hdb in singapore  

• Praise 1

You have nailed on it. That is exactly, I am look for. The bigger fall if JB vs KL. The widely the fall, the highly chances of getting better deals.At the moment, I am looking around Senai area, where that are current and upcoming factories setup up there. The last few years, I have been employing executives and managers from KL upwards. They have to get accommodations near there. Besides , is near the airport. Good connection and current infrastructural already there and operating.  Don't even border the High Speed Rail (HSR), whether it comes though or not. I normally write-off this hype.

JB properties opposite Singapore maybe at risk, as they are too many MEGA projects. You only have 3.5mil population in the entire Johor. Most of this population, already have a place to stay in.  

In simple terms KL is mature and growth is organic; All expats are there, embassies, international crowd, though bubble burst will have repercussions all over but the % fall in JB will be bigger , something similar here like Freehold vs Leasehold    

JB is trying to be one but will still be a long way, though some overseas factories have set up        

Industrial Land/Commercial Land/ shops  is a completely different ball game from residential properties; I think you also have to set up a registered company there to buy industrial property (I could be wrong here; as my friend wanted to buy a warehouse in JB but somehow was told he needed to register a Company or something like that; dont know if its really true)

Most people will nibble at condo's usually nowadays ..... from the trend and marketing 'cos they think everything in terms of psf of condo or hdb in singapore  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1