Property in Johor

nazerath

lai lai lai ... don't by shy ... with 1:3 ... buy ah!

hearsay, artist impression and reality huge difference wor ... muahahaha

obviously is targeted sporean to live in msia and work in singapore ... like total recall ... [sly]

As part of long-term planning, Country Garden is in discussions with the Malaysian government to set up dedicated entry points to Forest City, such as a light rail transit system and a ferry network that will link to Singapore and to the planned high-speed rail (HSR) between Singapore and Malaysia.

post-7984-0-80862100-1453512937_thumb.png

Edited by Wt_know

obviously is targeted sporean to live in msia and work in singapore ... like total recall ... [sly]

Country garden?? Maybe still got 60-70% available... For such a large project, how to find so many Singaporean named Robert.... Hehe..

• Praise 6

Sinkies so gullible meh?

For muah, I always tell my friends and relatives don't be too easy to be coned by adverts. Especially in MY, because the picture and real stuff is a BIG diff and the GOV oso red eye when investors (especially overseas ones, including Sinkies) making money from them.

• Praise 1

Country Garden Danga Bay project with 7,000 units already not fully sold

i wonder how many hundreds of thousands unit property in iskandar/johor the market can consume

Country garden?? Maybe still got 60-70% available... For such a large project, how to find so many Singaporean named Robert.... Hehe..

Edited by Wt_know

very nice artist illusion. [laugh]

• Praise 3

Too many properties in Johor.  If you are an investor, it is best not to go in.  I don't think you can make any profit out of it.

However, if you want to retire in inexpensive Malaysia, then get one.  For properties in Malaysia, it is best to buy the property when it is about to TOP.  That way, you can inspect the unit and see if it matches what the brochure said, and if the quality is there.  Also, check out the facilities.

• Praise 3

the future plan always sound sibei tok kong

say until pig can fly ... got commercial, school, unique experience, special road or connection to other parts, bla bla bla

but the future plan is always remain future

• Praise 3

Too many properties in Johor. If you are an investor, it is best not to go in. I don't think you can make any profit out of it.

However, if you want to retire in inexpensive Malaysia, then get one. For properties in Malaysia, it is best to buy the property when it is about to TOP. That way, you can inspect the unit and see if it matches what the brochure said, and if the quality is there. Also, check out the facilities.

Think it's Best to rent instead of buying ...

• Praise 8

true ... besides can try out several projects ... lol

Think it's Best to rent instead of buying ...

Edited by Wt_know